Sign in to follow this  
Promote

About /dkset

Back when i hit level 180, a few months ago. I was told by a GM before that as long as i had more int than str i would recieve dk wand. So since I was a bmage, i wanted to have both (as i should be able to get.) So i went the stats: 130 str 131 int 125 dex 130 mag 82 vit. When i did the /dkset command (mind you my bags were completely empty and there were no special characters in my name which is Technique) i recieved nothing. EXCEPT when i changed my stats to 130 str and 128 int, i was able to recieve warrior hero. Note: I did not change anything with my bags, or anything with my name I only made it so i had more str than int not more int than str.

So my question to you is: Will your reimburse me the majestics i had to spend to change my stats since I was mislead by a GM to go a certain stat setup, or will you be willing to give me a dk wand instead. I feel I was cheated out of 7 majestics because a GM mislead me to believe i was able to obtain an item that I was clearly unable to get.

NOTE: I DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING IN MY BAGS, MY NAME DID NOT CONTAIN ANY SPECIAL CHARACTERS (Technique)

-Technique

Hmm first of all.. 130 str and 131 int, down to 130 str and 128 int doesent give 7 mj points -_-..

There can be talk about a bug, but yet i wont say anything, cause i havent tryed my self yet..

I've tryed to get dk wand and sword, and there waesent NO problems..

I believe there can be a lil interfere with the mag, but im not quite sure .

Hmm first of all.. 130 str and 131 int, down to 130 str and 128 int doesent give 7 mj points -_-..

There can be talk about a bug, but yet i wont say anything, cause i havent tryed my self yet..

I've tryed to get dk wand and sword, and there waesent NO problems..

I believe there can be a lil interfere with the mag, but im not quite sure .

I had to use 7 majestics to go from the stats i went to get dkwand to the stats i normally have now.

I had same problem when I was female but I changed to male I got dkwand. I think there some problem to get dkwand when ur female and u have sword already.

Could be a bug with the M and F...not sure why that would effect it but who knows.

Perhaps Jaapy will see this and let us know what he thinks.

As far as reimbursing maj points? If it could be proven, beyond a reasonable doubt that there is in fact, a bug that caused this...

maybe

Oh...one more thing...

LOSE the "I was misled by a GM" attitude right now or you wont get anything.

The information given to you is/was accurate.

So accusing a GM of lieing to you, will get you 0 help from any of us.

Hunter, I don't think he was trying to say that a GM was LYING to him, but that he was told by an ill-informed GM that was unaware of the bug as well. I say you guys just hand him a DK Wand though, if you look at his stats... he's clearly a battle mage and deserves a wand.

Hunter, I don't think he was trying to say that a GM was LYING to him, but that he was told by an ill-informed GM that was unaware of the bug as well. I say you guys just hand him a DK Wand though, if you look at his stats... he's clearly a battle mage and deserves a wand.

Divine....yesterday in game he whispered me and angrily told me a GM "LIED" to him and he demanded his majestic points back.

and the GM was not ill-informed.....again, the GM gave ACCURATE information. If there is a bug NO ONE knows about, how is that "ill informed" ?

Demanded, funny how words can be twisted. I asked if it was possible. Sorry about the whole "gm lied" to me defense, however TECHNICALLY a gm ill informed me because I did not recieve a dk wand.

However I didn't appreciate it how yesterday when i tried to address you about this you just told me I was wrong and that if my int is more than my str I get a dk set, when clearly it was wrong or bugged. I was essentially telling you it was a bug, as I reported it as a bug a long while ago back when I first hit 180 and I couldn't recieve one. However I had never got closure on the situation so I took it to my own hands by just changing my stats back (7 majestics.)

I definitely feel I am owed either 7 majestics or the dk wand I originally should have obtained because of this bug.

Thanks.