Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Helbreath Nemesis Economy Ministry.

We want people to manu. Right now, behind the scenes, there are discussions going on between myself and Scatterp on how to make manufacturing and alchemy extremely viable if you want the top end items and to make magic items. Mind you this is still in the beginning stages of discussion and nothing that will be rolled out any time soon. But, this is something both he and I are on the same page on.

Hard 2 make all that valuable when,SLYONE has 100% everything, if u ask for sex pot bam its there

I like SLYONE but no way that stuff will be worth it when some one is given 100%

We want people to manu. Right now, behind the scenes, there are discussions going on between myself and Scatterp on how to make manufacturing and alchemy extremely viable if you want the top end items and to make magic items. Mind you this is still in the beginning stages of discussion and nothing that will be rolled out any time soon. But, this is something both he and I are on the same page on.

Hard 2 make all that valuable when,SLYONE has 100% everything, if u ask for sex pot bam its there

I like SLYONE but no way that stuff will be worth it when some one is given 100%

Thats true :wacko:

On a side note: plz don't add weird things to alchemy and manu...

The gold x1 is painfull for the players and even more to the new players or pl raiders.

It is ok if you want to lowered the gold, but x1 is too much.

Players are here for the PvP (PlaverS vs playerS action) with out worry about minning, farming , fishing , etc that is why they like the Exp X25. They want to be at a decent lvl and have fun fighting.

If i were an active player i know how to "survive" and have a decent amount of gold, but still many players dont and they just quit.

This gold x1 brings more problems and work than what is helping at.

Having low gold drop only helps to have clean maps (selling items on the ground) and to see trades for gold...

i think the same... ppl in this server plays for pvp, not for getting gold or things like that....

even the experience is low...

lot of ppl asking for gold... no one is going to give it to them... gold is hard now....

get all back like before... this has no sence....

btw, you must think a bit in the ppl that plays w/o any help....

(hope u understand my english)

Give gold to the mules. Or buy rep for good money for starters, I've been buying rep for 10k, 20k or 40k, and that's enough for a starter. Don't lower weapon or magic price, that will be only a patch. I think that's the best solution for noobs regarding the money.