Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Battle Of The Colors Event Sunday 12 Pm Server Time

There will be a cape event on Sunday at 12 noon server time on Bleeding Island

This is the design of this event

12 red capes and 12 blue capes will be placed at opposite ends of the north section of BI

There will be cannons and arrows towers in front of the capes

Elvine will be defending the red capes and trying to prevent Aresden from claiming them.

Aresden will defend the blue capes and try to keep Elvine from claiming them.

They may NOT touch, pick up or move the capes they are defending. These capes must remain on the ground at ALL times.

Defending is just one part of this event. Each town must also try and fight the enemy and claim their town

colors back from the enemy. You must infiltrate the enemy base, and pick up and equip your town's colored cape.

Every spell can be used, all armors, rares may be used including activation weapons and resu wands.

When one town has claimed and equipped all 12 of their town's colored capes, they win the event.

Remember, you will not drop items on BI and there are no EKs here.

Anyone who picks up a cape that is not their town's colors.....for instance, someone in elvine decides to pick up and hide a red cape and prevent aresden from claiming it, will be banned for 2 weeks of play on their main character. We will find the IP of the character who took the cape and ban all accounts with that ip for 2 weeks.

This event will only work, if players play according to the rules.

The 12 red and 12 blue capes are not statted. They are shop capes.

What does the winner get?

The winning town will receive a summon event at City Hall after the event is over.

During this summon event, special items will be dropped in the middle of the mobs.

Special Items include:

Zems, Meriens, Xelima Stones

1 Crimson Red Cape

1 Ogre Ring

Super Pots- mana, hp and spg

GMs will be invisible and drop the above items at random times during the summon event.

No civilians or travelers will be permitted to attend the summon event.

The town that plans ahead ad organizes their offense and defense will most likely win this event.

This event is all about cooperation and team work and the winners will be rewarded.

Good luck, hope to see everyone at the event on Sunday

Any questions? Post them here

Hunter you keep surprising me every single time...

As if the demon hunt where coolers, then this is way more coolers lol..

I look forward to fight in the battle with my home boys..

Thanks for all GM's time !

' date='Apr 22 2008, 01:48 PM' post='212887']

12 red capes and 12 blue capes will be placed at opposite ends of the north section of BI

Elvine will be defending the red capes and trying to prevent Aresden from claiming them.

They may NOT touch, pick up or move the capes they are defending. These capes must remain on the ground at ALL times.

Defending is just one part of this event. Each town must also try and fight the enemy and claim their town

colors back from the enemy. You must infiltrate the enemy base, and pick up and equip your town's colored cape.

Every spell can be used, all armors, rares may be used including activation weapons and resu wands.

When one town has claimed and equipped all 12 of their town's colored capes, they win the event.

Anyone who picks up a cape that is not their town's colors.....for instance, someone in elvine decides to pick up and hide a red cape and prevent aresden from claiming it, will be banned for 2 weeks of play on their main character. We will find the IP of the character who took the cape and ban all accounts with that ip for 2 weeks.

The winning town will receive a summon event at City Hall after the event is over.

During this summon event, special items will be dropped in the middle of the mobs.

Special Items include:

1 Crimson Red Cape

1 Ogre Ring

GMs will be invisible and drop the above items at random times during the summon event.

The town that plans ahead ad organizes their offense and defense will most likely win this event.

This event is all about cooperation and team work and the winners will be rewarded.

make capes useless stated like strong 14%

so u can t go buy one in shop and just drop it :F

just in case. should u add a time limit 60mins to the event? it might take a while to get all 12 flags captured. returned. captured.

if either of the towns havent won the event in 60mins the town with more capes wins.

just a presume. i havent been in such event so i cannot know how long it'll take.

but thanks again very nice organizing and creativity.

' date='Apr 22 2008, 01:48 PM' post='212887']

Special Items include:

1 Crimson Red Cape

1 Ogre Ring

make capes useless stated like strong 14%

so u can t go buy one in shop and just drop it :F

Nice idea...I will do this. strong 7% so I can identify the winning capes at the end.

Time limit is a good idea also but i dont think it will take that long. However, I will wait and see how things are going and give a 15 min warning if i have to.

i see finally Hunter used my idea of event :)

its a little be changed, but main targets has been saved.

i like ur version :) cu u there

nope...this is an event I did in Nemesis 1

yeah maybe :) my idea was this:

EVENT: Braveheart, The Men of Honour

PLACE: Bleeding Island

This event consist in fight between cities. What needs to be prepered?

GM has to build 2 strongholds on BI, one for each city. (i could show you my idea how to build them if you will have some time to meet me on BI- it will take about 15 mins to show and explain you what exactly i mean). In stronghold should be created Batlle Golem for Aresden and God's Hand Cavalry for Elvine and the city flag.

A stronghold should look something like that:

Rocks or Water

AA . F . AA

AA . . . AA

AAA . AAA

AAA . . . . AAA

AA . . BG . . AA

AA . . . . . . AA

AAAAA . AAAAA

where:

A- means an arrow tower

F- aresden/elvine flag position

BG- Batlle Golem or God's Hand Cavalry, it dipends on city

point - it means an empty space

OBJECTIVES:

- kill The Guardian (BG or GHC)

- destroy totally stronghold

- capture the flag

So, at the same time players have to defend their own stronghold and try to destroy enemy one.

SPECIAL RULES:

- NO RECALL SPELL! If you come to Bleeding Island, FIGHT. Everyone who uses recall

becomes a CHICKEN (screenshots could be posted in forum on SS section)

but all scrolles are allowed- recall scroll as well, however using recall scroll is LAME!

- if you use SAFE (to cast heal, stamina, or whatever to do regen), you become a CHICKEN

- the flag CAN be captured by POSSESION spell

- the flag must be on the ground and be visibile

which means:

* you can not put any item on the flag to hide it ( food, pots ect.) because you become a CHICKEN

* you are not allowed to attack the enemy flag by Create Food spell to make the

flag desappear because you become a CROOK!

* you can not pick up your city flag (you become a TRAITOR!!!- in this way you acomplish the enemy objective)

* if you fight against your city, you are a TRAITOR!

* who accomplishes 3 objectives, wins the battle and next should stay on the BI,

the loosers should leave the BI

WINNIG CONDITIONS:

The Guardian must be killed, The Stronghold must be destroyed and there have to be no flag on The Flag Position

but it doesnt matter

its a great idea anyway :)

cant w8 to fight xD

Next one will be a Capture the Flag event in town....so they can get EKs and will drop items.

That one is a lot of fun also and goes very fast.

' date='Apr 22 2008, 04:38 PM' post='212913']

nope...this is an event I did in Nemesis 1

lol boy

Traduccion:

El domingo habra un evento de capes a las 12 del mediodia del tiempo del server (13pm chile time; 14pm arg time) en Bleending island

Estos son los objetivos del evento (no dice esto pero queda mejor asi :P)

12 capes rojas y 12 capes azules seran colocado es los extremos opuestos de la seccion norte de bleending island

no habra cannons ni arrows tower enfrente de las capes

Elvine defendera las capes rojas y Aresden tratara de tomarlas. En tanto Elvine trataran de tomas las capes azules que los Aresden estaran defendiendo

Ellos no pueden tocar, tomar ni mover las capes que estan defendiendo. Estas capes deben permanecer en el terreno todo el tiempo.

La defensa es solo una parte de este evento. cada ciudad debe tambien combatir al enemigo y reclamar que sus colores vuelvan a la ciudad. Ustede debe infiltrarse en la base enemiga recoger y equipar la cape del color de su ciudad.

Cada hechizo puede ser utilizado, todas las armaduras, armas raras incluso las que se activan pueden ser utilizadas y tambien ress wand.

Cuando una ciudad a obtenido y equipado las 12 capes esta ciudad gana el evento.

Acuerdense que en bleending island no dropeas y los enemigos que mates no daran EKs

Cualquier persona que tome una cape que no es del color de su ciudad... por ejemplo alguien decide en elvine recoger y ocultar una cape roja para impedir que aresden la obtenga, sera baneado por 2 semas del juego en su caracter principal. Vamos a encontrar el caracter que tomo la cape y se banearan todas las cuentas con la misma IP por 2 semanas.

Este evento solo funcionara si los jugadores juegan de acuerdo a las normas.

Las 12 capes rojas y azules no son sttated, estas son capes del shop

?Que hace el ganador?

La ciudad ganadora recibira un summon event en City Hall despues de que el evento alla terminado

durante el summon event items especiales seran tirados en el centro de los mobs

Los item especiales son:

1 Crimson Red Cape

1 Ogre Ring

Los GMs seran invisibles y soltaran los items en cualquier momento del evento

Los Civilian y Traveller no pueden participar en el summon event

Que los planes de la ciudad delante de anuncios organize su ofensa y defensa m?s probable para ganar este evento.

Este evento es sobre todo la cooperaci?n y el trabajo en equipo y los ganadores ser?n recompensados.

?Buena suerte, espero ver a todos en el evento este domingo!

Preguntas? posteen aqu?

one question how you know if some1 had event cape and not shop cape, i suggest make light 4% capes for elv and strong 7% capes for ares this stat is not avariable to drops make sure is event cape

one question how you know if some1 had event cape and not shop cape, i suggest make light 4% capes for elv and strong 7% capes for ares this stat is not avariable to drops make sure is event cape

This was already suggested and will be done.

MJ....someone can get as many they can and then pass them out to others.

So...one person can take 4 capes and equip one and pass the others to 3 other players.

No one can keep more than 1....that would defeat the purpose of event and....your side would lose.

Do NOT come to Bleeding Island until 15 minutes before event when I announce it.

Please make sure you know the rules and that your town knows the rules.

Or this event is going to be a big waste of time if people dont follow instructions.

Start telling your town to come to forum and read event rules and plan accordingly.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

First ss is the elvine base...

You can see the capes buried....Aresden will have to kill the DT kits to get to the cape

next 2 ss's are Aresden base

Both bases are same...as close as I could make it