Sign in to follow this  
Jaapy

Official 4.51 Patch Notes

Complete patch notes v4.51:

* New /tooff feature which allows multiple people to be tooff'd. The mutes are also saved to your CONTENTS folder to make them persistent;

* New command /cleartooff to make the entire tooff list empty;

* Angels will not randomly change colors when there are more on your screen;

* Angels will not make Level Up appear if the stats go beyond 200;

* You cannot use teleport in Crusade within 10 seconds of being damaged, like Recall scroll;

* You cannot enter enemy structures (Shop, Blacksmith...) anymore;

* You can delete characters of up to level 100 now;

* Added Rare Dye: Gold. Hunter will use these for event prizes;

* No EK limitation as of now;

* New "Arena Pit Reservation" system is in testing phase now. A pit can be rented and costs 100 contribution points;

And This 3 More will be added on tuesday

* Mass-Magic-Missle will not fly Crusade structures, Wyvern, Fire-Wyvern, Abaddon and Heldenian gate anymore;

* A bug has been fixed that when you die 2x outside of Crusade you get stuck in jail. It will no longer happen;

* GM can now use polymorph;

Great news

can you give more info about the pit arena couse i dont understand it verywell i mean you rent a pit of monster of what :S

Ty a lot

the auto updater doesnt work... i try to download a few times and its always the same. i try to reboot and download again... nothing... so. i try to download the whole game again... NOTHING... so... no more hb for me

the auto updater doesnt work... i try to download a few times and its always the same. i try to reboot and download again... nothing... so. i try to download the whole game again... NOTHING... so... no more hb for me

try turning off your firewall if you have one.

if ill try to download it with gigaget it dosnt work, so i download it with the manager of ff (ie) and it works fine, try it maybe it helps u

I would like to play but...

"Failed to download files.

Update server doesnt work or problem of network.

Would you like to start game anyway?"

Never bfore had problem with auto updater, my connection is fine and it is not blocked by firewall.

Hopefully webpage gets updated soon.

It's having some kind of a no refresh problem. Farjat uploaded the correct files there for like 12 hours ago and still it shows the old ones.

Complete patch notes v4.51:

* You cannot enter enemy structures (Shop, Blacksmith...) anymore

I like this! Now ppl at enemy town will have to lose their tail to be alive! :)

Im not sure if the enemy building thing is working or not. Shion was in aresden before and was able to run into shop and then run out to refresh time.

How does it exactly work can you enter shop and it spits you back out (which would explain what happened) or does it not allow you to enter at all.

it must not allow u to enter, u should get "u cant enter enemy structures" in green

Also i have report of somebody that says if your raidtime is ending, like 10 secs to force recall, u can enter the building. I didnt tested myself yet