Sign in to follow this  
~Silent~

Magic Gem

As the description says, would it be possible to have MagicGem that gives you mp regain...

There already is one that gives you hp regain, I was just wondering this would be cool and not too fruit add to the server =)

As the description says, would it be possible to have MagicGem that gives you mp regain...

There already is one that gives you hp regain, I was just wondering this would be cool and not too fruit add to the server =)

Here is the explanation I heard at HBUSA:

There is no mp regen gem because there is a mag angel.

There is no vit angel because there is an hp regen gem.

Here is the explanation I heard at HBUSA:

There is no mp regen gem because there is a mag angel.

There is no vit angel because there is an hp regen gem.

Okay, so be it =D... but if vit angel will be added as I have heard, this should be given a thought too =)

Want 10 more vit? drop your strength 10 points and use a STR+10 angel. or dex with dex angel, etc.. lol, there was no need for a vit angel.

I don't think such a gem will be added to Nemesis. I know it's possible to add, but for reasons specified in the posts above I think a MP gem is not really necessairy.

Another reason is that Nemesis strives to be as close to the original Helbreath as possible. Adding such a gem would deviate from this.

I can't speak for the owners of the server, so there is still a slight chance it might be added. But don't keep your hopes up :-) It's highly unlikely.