Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Monday Of Updates.

"U cant enter enemy Structure" fix added.

its no retimes no recalls.

HOW about swapping scorp pit with snake pit in Aresden?

it would be nice change i hope, no more 1 min eks for Elvines

or swapping pits in Elvine to let Aresdens have some 1 min raids;p

leaving pits as they r is a little bit unfair against Aresdens and gives advantege for Elvines ;/

Its not a advantage, Ive seen many ares do a 1 min raid in scorps, They run into d1 then run 2 scorps, many ares do that

guess ek is harder to get now in low players server..user average 100 players (mostly 80% pro) @.@ ppl usually aim low lvl players but guess its useless to aim low lvl player now to get ek (especially during sade) sometimes ppl below 180 lvl will just run over enemy base to get "lucky ek" and they dont even care about die coz they wont drop anything.but ppl who aim them wont get ek when he comes back the 2nd time =/

I think you didn't understand the change very well. The limit is on a per person basis only. To clear things up more I can best show this by example.

Let's assume we have 3 players: A, B and C.

A kills B at 13:00 (EK + 1)

A kills B at 13:10 (EK + 1)

A kills B at 13:20 (no EK, already killed twice in 1 hour)

C kills B at 13:22 (EK + 1)

A kills B at 13:40 (no EK)

C kills B at 13:50 (EK + 1)

C kills B at 13:59 (no EK, now C also killed B twice in 1 hour)

A kills B at 14:01 (EK + 1)

A kills B at 14:09 (no EK)

A kills B at 14:11 (EK + 1)

C kills B at 14:20 (no EK)

C kills B at 14:25 (EK + 1)

So A can get 2 EK points max per 1 hour from B. But C can ALSO get 2 EK points per 1 hour from B.

Of course, B can also kill A twice for EK points every 1 hour.

This is the hourly limit. The same mechanic is applied on a daily basis, only the limit is 6 instead of 2. So in the example above A can get 2 more EK from B during that same day until 13:00 tomorrow (or if server goes down obviously...)

Note that this new feature is the first "test phase". We plan to adjust the limitations in the future according to how things go. It might be too strict for example.

Some good changes coming around here ..

Stang.. An ares use around 20-25 secs to come to elvine scorps from D1.. An elvine can use like what.. 15-19 secs to come to scorps from ML..

It depends on your FPS you have.

I agree with Silent and Trader..

It should be change (if possible)

add 1 dk set per person plx ;p

Of course! We have numerous things left for the next update. One step at a time?

It depends on your FPS you have.

I agree with Silent and Trader..

It should be change (if possible)

yes i see there is a difrence, elvine have more time, but ares have time 2 check and see if anyone is in the pit.and make it bak 2 d1. Even if elvine find a "noob" and kill them they dont have time (normally) to make it bak to ml. And if ares find some one, it kinda works out the same. I see your concerns and things but its not a huge diference.

Guest Amigo~

Pero ... Ya esta el server up ? ... porque se me queda en "Wating for Response" ...

el server sigue down

thx for all the efoort in this upgrade it owns

Guest mamadas

I think you should drop nizzies, centaur, lizard and those new creatures drops as fast as possible too

nice update tho

They are editted ..

That doesent have ANYTHING to do with luck..

1 cancel manuel is legit !

Remember all the most itenz come from elvine :)

Remember this..

ELVINE gets Oldies (and their luck)

Aresden gets EDITS

I must say I feel sorry for elvs, its not much they get =)

Aresden doesnt get edits, It is one player. He can freely choice witch town he plays.

Shut up u all or i will get some ingame bans

go test and shut up :P

Website is having some Refresh problem, so u all will need to use the Nemesis Autoupdater (Helbreath.exe)

Just if do not have get it from Here put inside your HB folder and run it.

I have to inform you guys that the EK limitation is being postphoned right now. There seems to be some issues with the limitation system. While these problems are being fixed we will postphone them for the next update.

v4.51 will not contain EK limitation yet.

We will add some additional fixes for v4.51. These are all server side fixes so they might be "activated" a bit later than the Helgame.exe release.

Complete patch notes v4.51:

* New /tooff feature which allows multiple people to be tooff'd. The mutes are also saved to your CONTENTS folder to make them persistent;

* New command /cleartooff to make the entire tooff list empty;

* Angels will not randomly change colors when there are more on your screen;

* Angels will not make Level Up appear if the stats go beyond 200;

* You cannot use teleport in Crusade within 10 seconds of being damaged, like Recall scroll;

* You cannot enter enemy structures (Shop, Blacksmith...) anymore;

* You can delete characters of up to level 100 now;

* Added Rare Dye: Gold. Hunter will use these for event prizes;

* No EK limitation as of now;

* Mass-Magic-Missle will not fly Crusade structures, Wyvern, Fire-Wyvern, Abaddon and Heldenian gate anymore;

* A bug has been fixed that when you die 2x outside of Crusade you get stuck in jail. It will no longer happen;

* GM can now use polymorph;

* New "Arena Pit Reservation" system is in testing phase now. A pit can be rented and costs 100 contribution points;

I will put this in a new topic because I think most ppl will not read this. Page 3 :/

Guys, if you have understood, and Oldies Annihilation is the same, except that now we have 2 gms able to play and heldenian bilo. And if it is true, we do not need more people in the guild that with the 2 and reaches well and we know also is that most long.

Leave Tyrone alone and stay on topic.

Website is having some Refresh problem, so u all will need to use the Nemesis Autoupdater (Helbreath.exe)

Just if do not have get it from Here put inside your HB folder and run it.

and go to play!

Ps. farjat ain't kidding with these things.