Sign in to follow this  
~Silent~

Easter Egg Event: Need Help

I most likely cannot be online this weekend, I got 3 pearl balls in my wh and Id like that mp14 cape (pink) + zem.

So could I either get the price in about 20mins, or at monday if I cannot log in at weekend?

Here is the proove =)

IPB Image

Thanks,

~Silent~

ok..we will work something out

dont give them to anyone...I will take them when you are in game

This goes for anyone....if you cant be on Saturday evening sometime...see me in game tomorrow

Just ss's arent good enough..you still must pass me the 3 balls but we can work something out if you let me know in advance.

i understand the ss doesnt prove much (someone couldve put the balls into silents bag to make it look like there were 3 balls). We asked from Skyas what to do (he adviced to create a forum topic with ss) because ruutu wont be online this weekend. so basically we gotta change the question that can you give him some extra time for example to hand the cape+zem him on monday when he gives you those 3 balls that he already have?

i know there shouldnt be any special treatment for any player but its kinda harsh to leave him without prizes just because he has to meet hes family in real life :]

So im asking for some flexibility and little rearrangements. I hope it doesnt take too much your time. Thank you.

KochaKoi