Sign in to follow this  
yremik

About Ban

my character Yremik was banned for "lamming" eks on my brothers character. we have same ip because we are connected to the same router. thats what i got banned for, but i dont think thats right because i didnt lame character. i shouldnt be banned for this. please give this some thought

hmm like killing another char (that has same ip as yours) isnt laming? simple: you logged in a noob on your brothers' computer and logged in Yremik on another. then u smacked it few times and thats what I consider as laming.

I think thats what happened. kthxbai

You are responsible for what happens on your account.

Do you have any idea how many times a day we hear the " My little brother did it" excuse?

Way too many....Make another character, dont give your brother the password, and follow the rules.

my brother didnt log my character and i did not lame on him... if u ppl cared more about your players you wouldnt just assume shit

I didnt ban you, but i saw why you got banned.

You killed your "brother" like 29 times... and he was lvl 80+

No itensions of lamming?

Killing 80-100 lvl character from same ip for 29 times in pretty much same spot and best spree is 10 eks within 2h.

You have killed total of 29 times 80-100 level character from same ip during 2 weeks. Why would your brother die 60% (29/49) of his deaths to you as a coincidence? This is clear lamming.

i know u didnt ban me it was skyas i wasnt laming my brother me and him were just having fun and yah i probably got carried away i think i learned my lesson i am no lamer though...

no i wont stfu ..

Just get your account is banned, and GM's are tired of brothers and bla bla bla ..

It takes what 2 days to be 180 iz no time ..