Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Bans Bans And More Bans.

U all can just check /who and see the numbers are lower than last week.

I banned like 10 ppl already this week, most of them for 7 days.

I will not stop baning ppl as ppl dont stop doing stupid things.

Also i am giving ingame bans for forum ppl that ALWAYS talk in the wrong way, like lautaro user (Walla) and Mercy-Rast (Rast) and Tav (*censored*)

Giving free week holiday to afk macroers also, like ARIES22 and Assasin.

I dont care if server get 0 players on, i prefer less players but only good ppl.

And if u got banned, its a bad idea to log on other char to Beg for unban, theres no exeptions, not even if u are guildmaster and u say u will loose heldenian because this. If loose heldenian, is because the responsability is too big for your attitude.

thx

Nemesis Staff

Guest kay0

Ruutu was also macroing inside shop. Dream[GM] banned him to bi, but she didn't know the full punishment. Nobody should be let go for cheating and dis-obeying the rules. Not me nor my guildmates. So, he should also be banned.

Guest kay0

farjat said(?) macroing is allowed (magic macro) if the user is online at the time he is using the program. did i misunderstood?

he clearly wasn't. i tried to contact him for help for about 10mins, no response. hours later dream came on and saw that he was macroing and played with him, he did not respond. he was not on the computer. dream then sent him to bi, she didn't know the punishment for macroing.

they are banned a week.

Miself checked ruutu some times and he was on kb and he asked if can watch movie and be near to answer and he was.

Then Dream bisle him just because she is not updated with rules.

Its nice to hear this. Its posible to c who was banned and why in a list?

That way he got his ?Prontuario? (dont know how to said in english sry) And all can read even the Gm and can watch him more carefuly.

Just an idea

JUSTICIA ... lo lamento por mati y rutuu , que a mi me caen muy bien :(, pero con respecto a los que bannearon por insultar y cosas asi por general, me parece "perfectiricillo".

yes is a good idea to put a list of the ppl banned even if they are not banned at the time to see who was banned and why and keep a record of it.

yes is a good idea to put a list of the ppl banned even if they are not banned at the time to see who was banned and why and keep a record of it.

yeh. blacklist of nemesis II. i think its a good idea :)

aprobecho para preguntar, si uno deja el char afk en escrop y regresa cada 15 minutos a cambiar tower tmb va ban?? y que pasa si uno justo se levanta y ahy viene el gm tmb va ban??

son dudas que no tenia en claro y no daba armar un circo para preguntar tonce aprobecho ahora

Guest kay0

they are banned a week.

Miself checked ruutu some times and he was on kb and he asked if can watch movie and be near to answer and he was.

what's the point of having a no macro policy if you're going to give exceptions?

The GMs have access to the full ban list. I dont see the purpose of posting it here on forum.

Dream wasnt sure about the rule so she did let me know what she found and I posted it in the GM room.

She wasnt aware that Ruutu had talked to farjat already about this issue.

Well if Ruutu didnt respond for 1 min or 5 i dont know your time span.. He was macroing since he wasnt able 2 respond to Dream.. :ph34r:

Well you guys probably figured it out :)

they are banned a week.

what's the point of having a no macro policy if you're going to give exceptions?

agree 100%

I was watching movie (Jurassic Park) on my comp chair. My tv is in same room but abit other direction than my comp, when dream came to me I did not notice that, but when I got connection lost message, it woke my attention and I logged straight back ingame and whispered to dream and told her the situation.

Heal drains my mana to 0 in 3 minutes, I can bet I havent been picking up things from empty floor more than 5sec when I have bought new pots. Im simply not stupid enough to do illegal macroing in shop.

Respectfully,

Ruutu

' date='Mar 6 2008, 02:14 AM' post='205099']

The GMs have access to the full ban list. I dont see the purpose of posting it here on forum.

Dream wasnt sure about the rule so she did let me know what she found and I posted it in the GM room.

Mostly of the time the players are the ppl to tell u to follow some char cuz is in some strange move.

If we can c who is ban and why we can follow this char better and tell Gms what we see.

Players are always online. More time than the Gm can be cuz the players rotate. If the players got that information the players that want to do something ilegal will think twice till he make it cuz he knows all are wachting him

Black list is shame for any 1 there.

' date='Mar 6 2008, 02:14 AM' post='205099']

Mostly of the time the players are the ppl to tell u to follow some char cuz is in some strange move.

If we can c who is ban and why we can follow this char better and tell Gms what we see.

Players are always online. More time than the Gm can be cuz the players rotate. If the players got that information the players that want to do something ilegal will think twice till he make it cuz he knows all are wachting him

Black list is shame for any 1 there.

agree...

show that list...