Sign in to follow this  
Tav

Polite Question

pls where i can find a translator that translates the sentences correctly? babel fish? rofl.

please tell me where to find one. i dont know.

Same story, people who don't know english will have to use a translator, so anyways, u won't understand it.

el tiro es blockear ares paras que entren en elvine y balancear, para que nlockear si algun gm te da teleport, x eso no hay gms que te asista Tav

How about post in english since is an english topic? ffs :glare:

How about not to read what u cant understand since u dont know spanish :D

thats just the point. we cant understand what people are saying and we are curious tho. they are talking on-topic i guess and i want to know what they have to say about the subject. please dont be a smart *censored* we've asked you to post in english many many many times WHEN the topic/thread is made in english language. I dont even click threads that are made in spanish language. so please. try to write in english, you write in english in game too so please use it on forums too. thank you.

Just like u guys don't know how to speak spanish, many people don't know how to speak english, so demanding for them to translate when they don't know the language is not only annoyiong but really stupid. If u guys want to know so bad what he said, then use a translator. He has the right to use any language he wants.

We are pretty tired of this "post in english" thing.

It's kinda rude and confusing to post with a different language than the topic was started with. Imo it would be fair if you post spanish in a topic started in english YOU go use the translator instead of us who are trying to read and make something out of it instead spamming and leading the topic to a fight. And yes everyone has a right to post in any topic with any language ( I guess ) but is it ''polite'' to do that when you know it will cause confusion? Of course this is abit different with ''official'' topics than so called ''private'' ones.

its not being rude, they just don't know english...and ur the ones who want to know what he said,...so it should be you thatmust find a way to understand it.

Is a matter of being an *censored* or not.

All have rights to post in own language but ALL should TRY to post in english. Funnygirl posted a suggestion in spanish he knows i can understad thats all. Leave him alone. Ask for a translation, theres always ppl that do translations when somebody ask.

No more point, so closed.