Sign in to follow this  
Frost[GM]

A Ss Players Should See

Helbreath Nemesis had an Awsome day today, with Outstanding Events, Battles, and Community effort.

To give you guys an Idea of how it was Seen by the people who Give us Nemesis, I wanted to Post this SS.

IPB Image

You Guys Made the Admins VERY happy today.

Seriously,

Thank all the PLayers who participated today and made this whole Damn thing Worth While!!!

B) B)

' date='Feb 18 2008, 12:53 AM' post='202896']

Helbreath Nemesis had an Awsome day today, with Outstanding Events, Battles, and Community effort.

To give you guys an Idea of how it was Seen by the people who Give us Nemesis, I wanted to Post this SS.

IPB Image

You Guys Made the Admins VERY happy today.

Seriously,

Thank all the PLayers who participated today and made this whole Damn thing Worth While!!!

B) B)

Nice Event if u guys have the time to join and be on in Nemesis (Hunter,Frost,Sexy,farjat and other GMs) we should make more events like this.I dont mean a very rare prize but for like dyes and stuff would be great and all but just a fight between towns in arenas more often.I think people from both towns might like it as well as i did.Even though i had to go places =(

IPB Image

The event seemed to get one heck of a big group of players ingame.

IPB Image

There was one AWESOME Heldenian I must say. Aresden defended like 45 minutes against Elvines attacks. Next time you elvines won't be so lucky! Anyways it's nice to see so many new players starting and old ones coming back! Long live Nemesis!

' date='Feb 18 2008, 05:31 PM' post='202942'] Well done on the Heldenian...I saw almost everyone, playing their roles properly and the Held was exciting to watch.

It was very exciting to be at front line after attack wave and think about would you gonna survive next one?