Sign in to follow this  
Asadituu

Dk+15 Bugged

Yesterday i was testing the dk+15 of Jelly-Bean, and realize that the dk+15 hit less that +14.

I have 200 STR and jelly pass me his dk+15 and i started to dash him.

These are the hits with dk+15 zerked :

After that i get my dk+10 and dash him the same way

These are hits with dk+10 zerked :

This difference is notest not only in players but also in monsters, my hits with my dk +10 with no FullHero and no DM neck are 60+ and with dk+15 didnt hit over 60.

The whitness of all this was Squall[GM] so please... trust me on this one

I hope you can fixe it guys

PD : Sry for my lame english

no creo q sea bug, de ultima esta mal puesto el dmg

x mas q tengas 200 str con temple+15 pegas lo mismo, es algo que me gustaria q cambie pero nose, tariua bueno que si tenes 156 pegaras mas y asi susesivamente

Well I didnt find any major diffirence between dk14 and dk15. They both hit near equally, problem of testing this, is how dksword damage builds up:

HBportal wiki gives 2d12+2+15 as dk15 sword dice.

Actually it seems to be more like basic dice of 2d12+2 and then separately upgraded part dice 1d15.

So when you hit with dk15 you will hit average of 2d12+2 = 12.5 and average of 1d15=7.5 So combined It's 20dmg.

Zerk multiply it with 2x -> 2*20dmg = 40dmg.

Then you input str bonus, 2% per 10str = 40dmg * 1.4 = 56dmg (with 200str)

And finally you multiply it with APROX vit pa bonus which is ABOUT 10% per 100str. This makes it also a little bit inaccurate.

So we end up as dk15 average zerk damage to naked player 56*0.9 = 50.4DMG

With dk14 average is about = 49,14DMG

You can see that average damage diffirence is like 1DMG!

We tested both dk15 and dk14 about little less than 100 strikes, both had average aroud 48-49DMG.

What makes it inaccurate to count and hard to solve/test if there is diffirence:

Vit pa bonus is not known exactly

You dont hit every time -> bonus of repitive hits is 1st +0, 2nd +1 3rd +2 with long sword.

So with low amount of hits its hard or even impossible to tell the truth damage, because you are getting random that repetitive hitting bonus which messes up average hit.

We though tested also dk8 sword and it was hitting around what it was supposed to be: 41,58DMG.

We could have numbers between average of 40-42DMG.

Max damage with zerked swing to a naked player with dk15 would be then around 93DMG with a propability of 1/10 * 1/10 * 1/15 = 0.00066666667% (not 100% sure about this line)

In my opinnion it damages looks correct because those are near of those calculated values.

PS. I will test dk10 as soon as I can

Correct me if I'm wrong.

dk is for PvM anyways.. and dk12 or better has mad hp bonus. i hit like ww from in front for like 90+% times while only ~70% with bbh. and i managed to produce CRITICAL to ww with dk12 and dm 2 neck.. you dont see that so often.

creo que la dk+15 deberia ser el arma mas poderosa del game(exeptuando las especiales...) ya que no es muy facil tenerla...pero esto nunca paso y no creo que pase

si te dan a elejir entre un hammer y una sword elejis siempre el hammer ademas que en los crits te come vivo stripea feo lo unico bueno de una sword es el hp y tampoco tiene tanto...

Yo vi cuando testeaba Assasin con una Dk10 y una Dk15

Los hits bajos de la Dk10 eran mas bajos que los hits bajos de la Dk15

Pero los hits altos de la Dk10 eran muchos mas altos que los hits altos de la Dk15

pero en el nem1 la dk 15 se los comia bbh....

ahoara ni idea como lo setiaron.....

pd:rada guei

naaa en nem 1 los crits de la dk eran peores que una dagger XD lo unico que tenia bueno era el hp pero venia un bbh+2 y te stripeaba hasta las u?as aparte de que la str no afectaba al da?o quizas en nem 2 haya cambiado tendria que pponerme a viciar duro 1 semana para sacar dk+15 :P

rada lo q pasa es que es un arma dificil, pero TODOS la pueden tener entrenando y es algo seguro, en cambio un anciest bh podes matar millones de ettin y que no te caiga

= yo me conformo con mi dk wand :P la dk+15 mmmm solo toy sacando dk+8 como para molestar un poco, y para incentivarme y que me caiga un misero drop carajo :P

Guest gusxp

man deja de postear en topics viejos, nose si tenes problemas de aprendizaje pero ponete media pila man, los mods ya te estan advirtiendo

man deja de postear en topics viejos, nose si tenes problemas de aprendizaje pero ponete media pila man, los mods ya te estan advirtiendo

Disculpa, pero sea viejo o nuevo el post, no deja de a nuestro parecer estar mal el dmg de la dk+15. Creo que agregandole un poco de da?o a la +15 se solucionaria ( pero anda a saber como se hace eso y que tan complicado es).

salu2 NoC.

mmm el dmg de la dk esa bastante bien (al menos el de +8) no se si el de la dk+15 tambien, pero seria bueno que esto quedara definido, al menos el de la dk +15 wand no esta bugged ya que NoC me hitteaba mas que un wand +8... espero que sea lo mismo para la dk +15 sword---