Sign in to follow this  
Funeria

Up Skill Point 700 To More!

700 pts of skill is few!

this make wich any players make many characters to fish, manu, alchemy, farmer, etc...

I vote for more skill points... It is nice for me...

for example:

1 magic resist

2 poison resit

3 long sword

4 archery

5 mining

6 hammer

7 axe

8 pretend corpse

9 magic - a bit

10 shield

11 - 12? = more others skills =P

700 is bad. in my opinion! If any more agree with me.. please post =/

in nemesis, skill need train ok. if up skill points, players will need train to use. this dont harm nothing!

sorry for my bad english!

cyas!

I personaly can see this total raised to 1000 points in skills on One condition and one condition only, if there were more skills to cover.

aka

Crafting - as a skill instead of the broken way it works now.

Taming - as a skill

Scribeing - as a skill (can you say blizzard scrolls for warriors)

Taylor - as a skill to cover the items manu and crafting miss like robes and close after all what mage would die for a Manu robe 150%

Skinning - a skill garonted to get you a monster part drop... at a certian % for diffrent monsters. Hmm alchys would love this skill. so would taylors

Pick pockets - at low % works only on npcs but at 100% works on players, maybe a small notice screen stating your getting picked if you dont click you get picked and if you do they get crim and go to jail...

Barter - wouldnt you just love to be able to haggle that 20 pot purchise or the 15k armor repair down, or the price offered for goods sold to npcs to be higher.

Elemental Resistances - 4 diffrent flavors fire ice electricity earth(poision), talk about spending your points to ensure your saftey

Elemental Bonus - Fire ice electricity earth, boost your favorite style spell by 10 to 20%.

Two weapon skill - Extra hits for well trained warriors or those nasty dagger wielding mages. and dont forget the fencer.

Shield Bash - an off shoot skill of two weapon skill make your shield do double duty.

Stealth - ability to make your self silent and dim (not completely invisible just real faint like transparent almost)

Rage - Raise your attack damage by so much when skill is active (barbarians any one)

and that is a small selection of options

raising over 700 any other way would be as farjat Calls it FRUIT.

and we dont need raisin brand for helbreath.

Yo opino igual que el, hoy me puse a pensar y me quedo corto con los skill

100 mag

100 long

100 hammer

100 axe

100 shield

100 mr

100 bow

100 pr

algunos querran tambien feicing, mining, manufacuring

Taria bueno que revisen este tema, buena sugerencia

I personaly can see this total raised to 1000 points in skills on One condition and one condition only, if there were more skills to cover.

aka

Taming - as a skill

Taylor - as a skill to cover the items manu and crafting miss like robes and close after all what mage would die for a Manu robe 150%

Skinning - a skill garonted to get you a monster part drop... at a certian % for diffrent monsters. Hmm alchys would love this skill. so would taylors

Pick pockets - at low % works only on npcs but at 100% works on players, maybe a small notice screen stating your getting picked if you dont click you get picked and if you do they get crim and go to jail...

Barter - wouldnt you just love to be able to haggle that 20 pot purchise or the 15k armor repair down, or the price offered for goods sold to npcs to be higher.

Elemental Resistances - 4 diffrent flavors fire ice electricity earth(poision), talk about spending your points to ensure your saftey

Elemental Bonus - Fire ice electricity earth, boost your favorite style spell by 10 to 20%.

Two weapon skill - Extra hits for well trained warriors or those nasty dagger wielding mages. and dont forget the fencer.

Shield Bash - an off shoot skill of two weapon skill make your shield do double duty.

Stealth - ability to make your self silent and dim (not completely invisible just real faint like transparent almost)

Rage - Raise your attack damage by so much when skill is active (barbarians any one)

Agreed 100%

Is easy to change the max Skill % at a server.

But i think 700% is enought.

You need to make more chars if you wants to use others skills like minning, manu, alch.

If you are war dont lvl PC.... if you have Ls and Hammer... useless to have Axe. Ls+ Axe OR hammer.

If you are mage, dont train Archery :S

Guest kay0

Is easy to change the max Skill % at a server.

But i think 700% is enought.

You need to make more chars if you wants to use others skills like minning, manu, alch.

If you are war dont lvl PC.... if you have Ls and Hammer... useless to have Axe. Ls+ Axe OR hammer.

If you are mage, dont train Archery :S

7 skills is enough. i need about 1000% for all my skills but i think 700 is fine :)

well... like I say in my first post

I need more skills and I want if possible...

!!! This is dont harm nothing in server. !!!

If you dont need more skill... ok.. shutup! Dont disturb who need!

"or say any reason for dont up this"

who want more skills like me... post.

O.o

el correntino pt...pone que necesita mas skill....

sacate long o axe NEPEL....

y todavia sigue abierto esto mati??, increible....

O.o

el correntino pt...pone que necesita mas skill....

sacate long o axe NEPEL....

y todavia sigue abierto esto mati??, increible....

Y a mi me indigna saber que exista un helbretero correntino TAN frutero!

Ni ahi.

Guest kay0

aka

Taming - as a skill

Agreed 100%

Mage (50 dex)

1 magic resist

2 poison resit

3 Short Sword or fencing

4- staff attack

5 pretend corpse

6 magic

7 shield

War (50 mag)

1 magic resist

2 poison resit

3 long sword

4 archery

5 hammer OR Axe

6 magic

7 shield

make another chars to manu, alchemy and minning...

aka

Taming - as a skill

What game is all this for?

let me explain other time...

# I dont need new skills or any stats 'how I use my skills' "but ty"

# I only need more skills wich already exists in game. It is hard to understand? "hard?"

# This dont harm nothing in the server if up more skill points "I already said this"

# I need more skills points if possible "I already said this (x2)"

# I know wich have many "PRO" players in nemesis or players wich dont need more skill points. "Gratz! But Im noob and need, only respect"

# No have, any reason, for limited skills "have?"

# This is more easy-fast to change "Yes, I know"

and the most important:

# I need only a answer from GM's, UP SKILL POINTS IS POSSIBLE?

IF YES = SAY THE CHANGE... PLEASE

IF NO = WELL I TRYED... TY FOR ATTENTION.

Can close this topic after answered. =)

cyas

[]'s