Sign in to follow this  
crowmaster

Drop Rate

Im just wondering if there is acutally a drop rate on this server. i am lvl 164 200k from 165 i been lvling in wws/garden. i have gottten about 2 ms10 wands couple ms0 wands no leathers no armors no xstones no zems no mstones no Weapons Except Daggers droping from Giant Plants. and on that Subject wtf why are Giant Plants droping Daggers? i hoenstly would like to ask if we could up the drop rate a little hell a little wont hurt the server its a hell of a server the gms are always helpful. thank you very much for listening to my suggestion. pleas commet about this and dont flame for christsakes i hope we all adults here

Im just wondering if there is acutally a drop rate on this server. i am lvl 164 200k from 165 i been lvling in wws/garden. i have gottten about 2 ms10 wands couple ms0 wands no leathers no armors no xstones no zems no mstones no Weapons Except Daggers droping from Giant Plants. and on that Subject wtf why are Giant Plants droping Daggers? i hoenstly would like to ask if we could up the drop rate a little hell a little wont hurt the server its a hell of a server the gms are always helpful. thank you very much for listening to my suggestion. pleas commet about this and dont flame for christsakes i hope we all adults here

I'm not sure if increasing droprate will help, cause droprate is supposed to be low, but instead, change the drops from ceretain mobs to what they should be:

- daggers to greatswords

- ms0's to ms10's

- ms10's (the ones that dropped) for leathers and hoses

im not even gettting any zems or xstones or anc peices or mstones i havent got shit who cares if theres armors in servers all warrs are BBH its not like they would be able to keep them on lmao

Well we have a low rate because we want the economy to be part of the game. No plans to change for now, sry.

Farjat

There are Stones, zems.

I got some of them, and no stated armors as well.

Low drop rate is great, you can see more team play and skill and not items.

Is more Skills vs Skills, and not Bag/items Vs Bag/Items.

Also, as it is the drop rate is fine... i dotn want this to be touched and F*cked/Buged.