Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Elvine Closed Some Days.

This is an advice to say sorry to elvines. Ive closed elvine entrance from Begginer Zone as We need more aresdens. Just for a couple of days. Gms please let me know when u consider done so we reopen it.

Also, if any of u got close friends want to join elvine, ask GMs for TP to elvine, no problem, this is implemented mostly for new players. Ask for summonplayer, later we will not transfer chars from town.

Thanks

Not a good idea.

Aresden have 4 nice & "big" guilds like Rendemption, Survivors, Crematoria(poland) and the japanese guild.

Everytime it is "unbalanced" we had to move players from Elvine to Aresden, something that didnt happend almost at the end of Nemesis 1 when aresden was 3 times bigger than Elvine.

Is not our fault if Aresden are not bringing players or bringing their friends.

I promote the server to arg players and i expect them to come to Elvine where most of the args are (if they join or not my guild i dont care at all, i just want the args are at the same city even when i dont like many of them).

When a player see the begginer tp to elvine closed, he will think it is bugged... Not a good first impresion.

He will not stop to think to ask a tp from a GM, not everyone will join aresden just because the other one it is closed (many of them will just delete the client after a coupple of trys at the TP), and most of them are not close friends... just contacts from msn, users from forums, etc

buena idea. Aunque en realidad, yo mas que nuevos player, espero que vuelvan los antiguos player.Por eso el guason tiene razon, en cierta forma.. Igualmente las guild no estan en su totalidad, falta mucho... para mi en 2 semanas esto va a estar equilibrado. Gracias farjat-

Translation: usen traductor como lo hago yo :P

Raid time 1min, please. Now elvines are getting mass eks cause aresden is so behind and getting only new low lvl chars! its like 3crit eks for bbh wars.

el unico problema es que x ejmplo hay varios que traen gente de otros server a argenlandia x ejmplo, gente que conosimos en este tiempo en otro server , y al no tener char ccreado no vana poder jugar en elv, y ares no se van a hacer entonces deciden no jugar, y despues ya les da paja, y haci vamos a eprder players

Nose dejo mi opinion

Raid time 1min, please. Now elvines are getting mass eks cause aresden is so behind and getting only new low lvl chars! its like 3crit eks for bbh wars.

Agree, Even when i still see the top lvls running from low lvls :lol: What are they going to do when everyone is 180 hehe.

Less sade too.

u can ask for friends to tp to elvine to become citicen...this is mostly for new players. The ones we are getting from the top ranks websites.

Anyway opening it soon already...