Sign in to follow this  
Garch

Oh Hai Guys

HAY GUYS IM BACK FROM MY BAN, ITS BEEN A MONTH SO I GUESS THE SERVER IS HIGH EXP AND ALL THE PLAYERS ARE BACK AM I RIGHT? I SURE HOPE SO BECAUSE IT WOULD BE PRETTY SILLY IF THIS WAS PROMISED TO HAPPEN WITHIN A WEEK A THIRD TIME AND NEVER DID.

Seriously now, i dont wanna pick through all the threads i missed, whats the status?

Oh, that topic again. I suppose this time its for real right? I mean we have to keep hoping don't we?

who is "we" ??

:)

' date='Oct 25 2007, 08:20 PM' post='195675']

lol.... Right out of the Gates in Full CAPS a blazin!

I teach them well!! :wub:

HAY GUYS IM BACK FROM MY BAN, ITS BEEN A MONTH SO I GUESS THE SERVER IS HIGH EXP AND ALL THE PLAYERS ARE BACK AM I RIGHT? I SURE HOPE SO BECAUSE IT WOULD BE PRETTY SILLY IF THIS WAS PROMISED TO HAPPEN WITHIN A WEEK A THIRD TIME AND NEVER DID.

Seriously now, i dont wanna pick through all the threads i missed, whats the status?

Nice sarcasm ;]

Why'd you get banned again? o hai btw

I duno mang, i just couldnt log in one day. Are you really surprised that I wasnt told why though? The admin/player communication has been less than stallar these last few months...

Why'd you get banned again? o hai btw

I duno mang, i just couldnt log in one day. Are you really surprised that I wasnt told why though? The admin/player communication has been less than stallar these last few months...

YE I SHOXED