Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Im Back

The problem with this server is the following:

1. There is so little administrator to player interaction.

2. There are no requests of help from players with possible programming experience.

3. The administrators refuse to appoint someone who can take care of the server properly.

4. There are ZERO updates EVER on the progress of administrators upon the game itself.

5. Administrators are rarely around anymore.

6. Helbreath is a dying game.

7. Helbreath has sloppy coding.

8. There is a distinct lack of Cakes.

That is all.

Guest kay0

so alkon was updated before nemesis? interesting... (not really)

alkon is farjat's first priority. hence all args play there. not so surprised. <_<

liar+1

i agree.

Maybe is not about arg ppl is MAYBE there got more ppl that knows about programing and hb and is easy to make changes there. Later he put it here to u play. So is not matter of what server update first is about the server is update and any1 can play.

actually, it does. we were promised an update quite awhile ago. 'within a week' there has been 0 signs of improvement.

and, i'm pretty sure it is about 'arg people'. people usally like their own "countrymen" better. it's no surprise.

maybe if we had a dedicated admin who stuck to their words. we'd have much more players. instead we have an admin who has his foot stuck in both sides.

words from the great al'mighty "I treat everyone equal" - farjat.

going against his words when he gave HiSoka(Tiky) edited items. (Old example but still an example)

He treats his "countrymen" better than those who are not from Argentina.

A few Arg's GM have thought this way. "I will help my countrymen before I help you" (not exactly what he said but close enough.

in-conclusion; *censored* nemesis. it's dead.

As far as I remember, sexy promised an update too...wasn't farjat only...so its not about arg people only.

And X server got updated, cause farjat isn't the only one working on it.

Besides if people like u would be ingame playing, or at least, staying afk, instead of spamming forums, maybe admins will consider it is worthy to spent time in nemesis. U can't expect admins to care for a server played by 3 or 4 players...its pretty much a lot of luck it is still online.

PS: don't get into the edited item discussion...many more none arg players carried more edited things.. ^_^

PS2: can any admin ban this kid's account? every post he makes contains an insult or just a spam.

if you actually look up my recent threads, i haven't "insulted" anyone.

and i was not talking about edits in general. i was stating a point and i backed it up with proof. also, i'm not "attacking" any admin. we were promised something by the admin(s) and they have not done anything to keep their promises. (lying).

people should login to go afk? what would that do? NOTHING.

I will not stick around and login in a dead server, what's the point? whenever the admins decide to update it. players will be back. many players have posted in the 'update sections' saying they and others will come back. but nothing has changed. the admins do not care.

when you said that other people are working on alkon including farjat. so that means you're saying sexy's a liar? and she's doing nothing?

There's no need to ban my account. just because' you don't like me. I'm pretty sure a lot of people hate you. I'm one of them ;)

Also, somebody ban king for calling me a kid. I believe it's an insult. I believe he's implying that all North Americans are "kids" and he is better than us because he lives in a 3rd world country.

so alkon was updated before nemesis? interesting... (not really)

alkon is farjat's first priority. hence all args play there. not so surprised. <_<

liar+1

i agree.

Maybe is not about arg ppl is MAYBE there got more ppl that knows about programing and hb and is easy to make changes there. Later he put it here to u play. So is not matter of what server update first is about the server is update and any1 can play.

actually, it does. we were promised an update quite awhile ago. 'within a week' there has been 0 signs of improvement.

and, i'm pretty sure it is about 'arg people'. people usally like their own "countrymen" better. it's no surprise.

maybe if we had a dedicated admin who stuck to their words. we'd have much more players. instead we have an admin who has his foot stuck in both sides.

words from the great al'mighty "I treat everyone equal" - farjat.

going against his words when he gave HiSoka(Tiky) edited items. (Old example but still an example)

He treats his "countrymen" better than those who are not from Argentina.

A few Arg's GM have thought this way. "I will help my countrymen before I help you" (not exactly what he said but close enough.

in-conclusion; *censored* nemesis. it's dead.

As far as I remember, sexy promised an update too...wasn't farjat only...so its not about arg people only.

And X server got updated, cause farjat isn't the only one working on it.

Besides if people like u would be ingame playing, or at least, staying afk, instead of spamming forums, maybe admins will consider it is worthy to spent time in nemesis. U can't expect admins to care for a server played by 3 or 4 players...its pretty much a lot of luck it is still online.

PS: don't get into the edited item discussion...many more none arg players carried more edited things.. ^_^

PS2: can any admin ban this kid's account? every post he makes contains an insult or just a spam.

if you actually look up my recent threads, i haven't "insulted" anyone.

and i was not talking about edits in general. i was stating a point and i backed it up with proof. also, i'm not "attacking" any admin. we were promised something by the admin(s) and they have not done anything to keep their promises. (lying).

people should login to go afk? what would that do? NOTHING.

I will not stick around and login in a dead server, what's the point? whenever the admins decide to update it. players will be back. many players have posted in the 'update sections' saying they and others will come back. but nothing has changed. the admins do not care.

when you said that other people are working on alkon including farjat. so that means you're saying sexy's a liar? and she's doing nothing?

People should go in to play what they have: its a personal choice not to login and not to play. There are still some players, some play sades, some raid, some peopel to party. Yet few people, playing is still a choice. Being AFK is just one way (slow way) of leveling. But staying only in forums spamming other threads doesn't actually help or make it faster.

How about we call some oldies or more people to join server, so we at elast have 100 people online? admins will prolly update things in less than a week. But its easier for everyone to complain than be rather helping.

The server is dead, basicly, cause people don't want to level in low exp, wich I don't say it is wrong, yet its not GM's fault if people don't like it, its a player choice.

I'm not calling anyone a lier, nor that comment had anything to do with sexy. Other people, means other programmers that have nothing to do with nemesis, meaning that server gets updated faster, cause there is much more people working on it than just 2.

Ur account should be ban because not only u use an insult in 1 out of 3 posts u make, but also cause u write senseless spam in every topic any player makes.

HEY..... Everyone Just ChILL the HECK out.

Don't Just Troll Around on the Forums Bashing the Server,

and farjat,

and sexy,

and anyone Else who Isn't makeing your Fantasy World Just the Way you Want it.

I Agree with you 100% and I think It Sucks. But I'm Living with it and keeping my mouth shut about it Because BITCHING at them is the Stupidest approach you could POSSIBLE think of.

You can Tell who's been around here a while,

and Who's Experienceing a "Nemesis Update" for the First time,

And those who will Bitch no matter WHAT happens...

No matter What you say or How you look at it the Fact is Simple:

They pay the Bill.

I Don't think it's right OR Fair to Say things and Not deliver,

But at the End of the Day... It's Just a Game Folks.

If it Bothers you THAT bad... Stop Playing.

And STOP Bitching.

Thanks.

B)

' date='Oct 2 2007, 09:16 PM' post='195058']

and farjat,

and sexy,

I Agree with you 100% and I think It Sucks. But I'm Living with it and keeping my mouth shut about it Because BITCHING at them is the Stupidest approach you could POSSIBLE think of.

They pay the Bill.

And STOP Bitching.

Thanks.

B)

I bitch no matter what happens, because I suck at this game :)

' date='Oct 2 2007, 10:16 PM' post='195058']

and farjat,

and sexy,

They pay the Bill.

And STOP Bitching.

Thanks.

B)

couldnt have put it better myself :D

frosty your da man!

i jsut wish update wouldnt take so long

and i hope server isnt reset :(

haha welcome back farjat :)

:excl: I still say afk lvling powns :excl:

Frost owns all B)

Guest Chubaka
' date='Oct 3 2007, 02:16 AM' post='195058']

and farjat,

and sexy,

They pay the Bill.

And STOP Bitching.

Thanks.

B)

Hi lew nice to herd u again. Im not playing hellbreath but im still coming to c what u ppl talk. Im with kayo in the ?i help my country friends first? but is not only for arg, is for all.

We dont need to bitch about this. Always was the same on nemesis. We play anyways and enjoi the game. wen nemesis 1 dead Hellbreath dead for a lot of ppl cuz nothing change. Is the same game since like 10 years.

This is not meant to be a war againts players.

ps1: Kayo i dont like what u said about 3rd world country. For me all the country are the same just some got less money and more corrupted politician.

ps2: loves u all. Turulo here, maybe my last post jajaja

NOOB ALERT!

If you guys would Just come back... We'd MAKE it fun again.

Think about it....

B)

Guest Chubaka
' date='Oct 4 2007, 03:16 AM' post='195100']

NOOB ALERT!

Think about it....

B)

I will try to log again but i think we are not welcome any more. Anyways ill try to log to chat with u. I miss u all.

My work and study got me crazy but i will try to log not to play only to chat :D

NOOB ALERT!

Think about it....

B)

I will try to log again but i think we are not welcome any more. Anyways ill try to log to chat with u. I miss u all.

My work and study got me crazy but i will try to log not to play only to chat :D

why wouldnt you be welcome...

everyone needs a wookie in their life

This sux :( Still cant play hb cus i'm stuck at my sisters place for another week :glare: Her internet connection is laughable, can hardly move let alone fight :sleep: Oh well...

So are GMs gonna give us some idea of a possible date for the update?!

Guest Chubaka

NOOB ALERT!

Think about it....

B)

why wouldnt you be welcome...

everyone needs a wookie in their life

Miss u eze :(

I know what i said. I dont talk about all nemesis. Ill just talk to 1 person. :D He knows who he is

NOOB ALERT!

Think about it....

B)

people dont want to come back because its too boring training all the month and just rise 1 lvl... ppl want to PLAY thats it.. dont want to work, lvling sucks... i play neme 1 and also neme 2 a few month because i think it will be nice.. but i was wrong so i quit (and a lot of ppl too)

u ever ask why they leave?? u should because u will find the answer of your prays... so the server will be upgraded and ppl will come back.. and the server will be FUN again because ppl PLAY in there dont WORK

sincerilly Carpincho

Im inactive in game but im still here.

This week we will have an upgrade and level limit to 140 probably will be removed.

i want to see comments please.

Farjat.

Making bubbles in water more visible (bigger perhaps) would encourage more ppl to fish. Increasing the bubblerate wouldn't hurt either ;)