Sign in to follow this  
~Silent~

Server Update

Rising exp and rising max lvl is not big deal and you guys know it.. I think that this update is ready Im actually sure (or atleast it can be done in hour or so)

So I dont know the reason why you are holding back this update, but same time we keep loosing players.. After I returned I saw 5 players leaving and 2 players almost quitted (just passing by once in a while). So whatever is the reason you keep holding this update it cant be good enough.. release this new update or you will not have players at all...

Every1 wants this update its for sure.

p.s. I logged in at a moment there used to be most players online and I saw one player online 2 afk.

- Ruutu

How about someone who has them on MSN or communicates with them in any way give us an update? Doesnt matter what it is, as long as they're working on the server at least...

' date='Sep 23 2007, 02:41 PM' post='194590']

I talked to Lorraine today and she said she is going to try and add the update this week.

Hallelujiah!

' date='Sep 23 2007, 07:41 PM' post='194590']

I talked to Lorraine today and she said she is going to try and add the update this week.

Hallelujah :P Havent been on myself cus i've just moved house (and my connection sux atm :glare: ), but not to worry ~Silent~, I will be back ;)

' date='Sep 23 2007, 06:41 PM' post='194590']

This is the kind of thing we need to hear. Thanks.

Guest kay0

move on and forget about the past. i think that's what the admins have done moved on from this project and left it to die. :(