Sign in to follow this  
~Silent~

Donations!!

Ok so.. I was thinking about what could players do to help server and get new players and help em.

In nemesis1 Hunter made up a donation system where every1 was allowed to give some items to a Donate char, and that donate char gave the items out for new players to help them get started.. Now in neme2 I think that donation system would be more than good idea.

- I know Hunter have lots of things to do at the moment thats why I'm not asking Hunter to take any more jobs, I also think players could now support the server and do this.

- Aresden and elvine would have their own donate chars (1 each town).. So I could be aresdens donate char (Ill make separated account for that) and Im asking if any1 in elvine could take this job (if not I can make a char in elv too).. also if you dont trust me you can suggest some1 else to be the donate char.

- Well now please let me know if you guys support this idea and let me know so I know should I take further action.

- Ruutu

to my it seems good to me the idea but the Latinoamiericanos players as I the currency exchange of Weights to Dolar does not favor and serious much silver to us for puderena us if to resivir our aportaria currency to the server

I have NO idea what Award said/was trying to say, but I think it's a fairly good idea Ruutu. We'll probably have to clear it with Hunter first, though.

I wouldn't mind doing it for Elv since I logon a lot, but it doesn't really matter to me. :sleep:

to my it seems good to me the idea but the Latinoamiericanos players as I the currency exchange of Weights to Dolar does not favor and serious much silver to us for puderena us if to resivir our aportaria currency to the server

No estan hablando de Donar plata :P

Si queres podes donar dinero para el server, pero es otro tema.

Se esta hablando de donar items, es decir... los ares y elvs donan items que son guardados en 2 chars. Esos chars darian los items a los nuevos players que vengan para ayudarlos a empezar.

Igual son items como por ejemplo un ms0 exp20... cosas que no son muy utiles pero para alguien q empieza si... ayudandolos y haciendo que se queden en els erver.

esto se hizo en Nemesis 1

------------

The only bad thing is that the players would chocie to sell the items at Shop than to donate them... and i understand them since the gold drop rate is low, the bbh strip like hell and you have to repair & repot 24/7

Well things that new players need are something like cp or exp wands, mp/ hp/ dr shields, maybe some sterk or other low str weapons.. it leaves alot things u can sell in to the shop.. and I could personally give some money back when I get bigger donation on donate char.

This topic has been up as far as i remember.

But didnt come any further

I think it's a great idea.

Well i think we should vote for this, and try get it stabled. And some players wants to add a trustet, and a good man/woman, wiatch doesent have that meaning to do this:

Hi mate, serious you should have this, i log mule char, and give you.

And then a nub comes around, and can't get a "good" thing.