Sign in to follow this  
password

Lamers

WTF i just saw shadowrain with 73 eks?????????LAMER...wierdoif any1 reads this u must have to agree also hermoine full hero <_< superson who isn't popularous :rolleyes: i bet is they ask shadow this hell be like :blush:

:excl: I am really pissed at this one he should be BAN for doing this

hermoine was banned

How do you know ShadowRain is laming eks? Please dont make accusations without some kind of proof to back up what youre saying.

I check there daily. But seeing someone with 73 EKs doesnt make alarm bells go off inside my head.

73 is not an exorbitant amount of eks to have in 4-5 months.

' date='Sep 4 2007, 08:30 PM' post='193376']

I check there daily. But seeing someone with 73 EKs doesnt make alarm bells go off inside my head.

73 is not an exorbitant amount of eks to have in 4-5 months.

well hunter i want to let you just know "Silas" aka Hermoine's ares war has been laming with shadow.....i happen to know him i told him "dude why are you laming?" replys "no ARES! in pl so i need some eks and i want but why is laming bad? everyone does it"

he happens to say after that i got ek suprisely...after all i know hermoines account and she knows mine <_< am just asking thats not cool....if anybody knows silas it mihjt be a -.- :blink:

I am kind of glad you posted this....because when I banned Hermoine there were several people who told me that it was too harsh to ban her because she did not know that laming was against the rules. And that I should explain to her that it is not allowed but not ban her.

Now...clearly she has lost her hermoine account and what does she do? Returns on her warrior account and starts laming again. Not good.... ok...I'll let this go for a bit. Let her level up, earn some EKs, get some hero items....then ill ban the account when i have some proof from the logs.

Thanks.

I will never lame and although i happen to share accounts with Hermione and silas so i was out for 1 month and i dont know what happen between that time :( so please dont accuse me i have nothing to do with this when i came back i have a wopping i was confused :blink: and i was talking to hermione and he said he got it :) i wanted to get my first hero item by myself but Hermione helped my get 50 eks :o i was very surprised in 1 month he got that many

OMG i cannot belieave this... so u confess 50 eks where SOMEHOW on Shadowrain? ok... so thats LAMME...

punishment would be in other consecuences BAN...

dunno, if u didnt know and admins trust u.. they'll just erase ur eks... hope not ur items...