Sign in to follow this  
Sid

Zems

Zens  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should be done about zems?

• Increase zem drop rate
    • More zem events, dont mess with drop rates because they are sensitive
    • Nothing! Leave it how it is. (please post why)

Zems are really hard to come by. I think since the drop rates are low we can take advantage of this. This means we can hold events like once a week where the prize is a zem or two so that there are a few more zems on the server.

Don't mess with the drop rate, because it can get screwed up VERY easily.

A couple of events with zems as prizes, however, sound good. Just don't make them too often, and make sure you do some lowbie events with zems as prizes too.

Agree with the above.... I have learned...the HARD way not to mess with the intricate, delicate balance of the drop rate.

I'd be happy to add some zem events ....different types, different locations, ie: farm, promise land, middlelands, town....if you guys think that would help.

it isnt hard to get a zem u just need patientence :D but i agree that instead of increasing drop rate there should be events once in a while every 1 or 2 weeks i think that will be much better than increasing the drop rate :rolleyes:

yeah after leveling my war to 91 i still havnt gotten 1 stone lol

zems are meant to protect your items that were hard to get

i dont think zems should be more rare then your rare items haha cuz then there's no reason to use them

yeah every time i try to get a zem someone wants a dm1 or mp shield for it...there so rare that noone wants to fight. im sick of noone wanting to fight.

patience? or way more time on my hands? damn RL...

Well you figure training around 100 levels as a mage on scorps you would get more than 1 zem. (IS MY LUCK)

ok let me make this really really clear: more zems means people dont run and recall from fights as much. if you have one zem, of course your gonna run screaming from a fight like a pussy. fighting to the death means more fun. i want this server to be more fun. i dont see why people keep voting for us to do nothing. i asked people to post if they voted for doing nothing about the situation because theres really no reason i can figure out not to increase the number of zems ingame. especially if its through events. that way we wont screw up the drop balance. personally i really enjoy events, even when im running around BI for 5-10 min and dont get anything. you cant win them all.

the MAIN reason I am offering these Zem events is because I want to encourage the PVP and I agree....when someone has no zems or only 1 zem, they will not fight to the death (unless they are ---- well never mind, you all know WHO I mean)

Last night we had a hide and seek for zems- can only win once

This morning there were zems planted on BI- max 2 zems per player

Later this week, I am going to have a trivia game on BI. I need to make it on BI because I cant see both maps global chat at the same time...so we will will stand around the portal and have a trivia game. Sorry for the players who dont speak English....you will be at a disadvantage for this one.

And also there will be some frozen zems and hot zems available at another time....you can GUESS as to where they might be hidden.

And...lastly, a flag contest, in game....post your flag picture on the forum and win a zem. As long as its not totally lame, each entry will win 1 zem and the GRAND PRIZE winner will get a stones package.

5 zems, 3 merien, 2 Xelimas