Sign in to follow this  
La[k]i

Some Doubts.

Just wondering if we can have an updated calendar with the crusades, coz i always miss them, and if we can have a heldenian, better :D .

Also will be good some capture the flag event or cross the bridge event ( like the bridge in d2 going clop pit ). I could try to host them, but i dont have good prices to get people come.

( `?.?

`?.? )

?.?)?

(.??

`*.*??)

?.???.?*??) ?.?*?)

(?.?? (?.?` * L a [K] i

heldenian would be nice, altho to win them you need a gm to plant the flag. there are not many gms on usually. also, there are not that many people that would sacrafice 10 eks to win the sade because there are not that many people on to actually kill to earn them back. we are all slowly grinding up to get hero sets.

i would like a held tho because that would mean i could teleport to the mines to get some fast money. it would also help for raids. the town who loses the held usually spends more time defending their town and the town that wins raids more.

in short, i love helds, i dont think theres enough people to make them work just yet.

We can't set a Heldenian. I told farjat and Sexy this months ago.

However, I have not tried since the update so I'll give it a try.

PVP events....maybe in the future.

hunter cross the bridge event is easy to make, just look for a long bridge (like dungeon2 near skeletons pit and clop pit) all elvine at left , all ares at right , then free for all fight.... winner town, some zems or something, or just for fun and eks.... =D

Yes I know Laki....but I am a little burned out of the event whiners giving me a hard time every single time I offer an event. the players who lose or dont do well, bitch ad nauseum on the forums and in game and it gets on my nerves.

Im not sayin I wont do event anymore...I just am not in the mood right now.

Dream and I are putting together a Scavenger Hunt event. more info posted later

Sorry to do a lil off topic in your thread laki !

Hunter ..

You're an awsome guy, you really want whole nemesis to be great for every single human in this game.

I really appriciate what you do in this game.

I wish there was something that we could do for you to feel better about joining the nemesis game, and make events for us..

But there will allways be ppl, wwho complains about they loose.

Just do like Dream did.. Make an wole liste of who (sucky) complains, and ban them to BI for like 1 hour..

I'd hope it would be better for those ppl who whiners about this b*******.

You just need a lil back up, even from your guild(you know who), or from dream, bier, frost..

Take care dude, we wish you the best..

Regards

Dan

PS sorry again Laki, but i totaly agree with you about HELD, or some action in BF at bridge..

Guest kay0

I also have some doubts; I'm not sure what to believe anymore. After the stunt Gargazol(Mirai) pulled on all of us. It may be a male or there was actually more than one user. But, I highly doubt there was ever a player named Amanda.

aMANduh, please come back. I miss that beautiful picture with the photoshopped 'Helbreath Nemesis' on the side of your face. It made my day when I saw it.

I don't have anything against homosexuals, I just have a problem against those who lie about their gender then switch back and forth, it makes me confused. :( If you're a homosexual. I respect who you are as a person. But, if you're lying about your gender over a game to recieve something... Please seek professional help about this issue.

On-Topic: I don't give a rats *censored* what Laki(Uma) wants. He's a moron.

I post myself a topic where it says somethign about pvp event... only Garch agreeded with me...

I know why they wouldn't, they'r just scared of me :D

Wtf?

ok lets stop the abuse Amanda posts in every single freakin topic

who gives a crap? its past history and its been brought up in just about every topic.

Enough... I mean it.

Next person mentions anything about in a topic that has nothing to do with that and ill suspend your account

Guest kay0

Laki and Uma arent the same people, Uma=Mclara.

Laki is a good guy from what i can tell.

Oh :blush:

Guys you really dont know me, i cant explain in english, i need learn it, but guys, im not the runner, or moron ( i dont know what does it mean "moron" ) or fking talker.

Why dont post your characters?

All know im Mclara.

So, post the nicknames and we can talk more.

Bye.

Mclara

' date='Aug 11 2007, 02:38 PM' post='192467']

Hi I'm Justice recall spell and invis scrolls are my friendz

Hi im many many names but mains are Giggles and Giggselv, LOL me too Justice I will allso run around you away and every which way staying alive is my matto :D