Sign in to follow this  
Shiver

Farewell....

Well... i was standing strong till this far...

I can?t hold much longer, can?t stand no ppl on server...

I really dun care about most of fixes n bugs, couse I can still play with those, but i can?t help going to raid and can?t find 1 ares in town, or waiting all Saturday and Wesnesdaynight for a sade an the only thing I wait is the flys in city go away....

It is not funny be allone in a server...

And until ppl come to server, and i see wh crowded of ppl ill be not here anymore...

All my guild have left (Sir_Walker, Moco, Mandanga, k-trina, ShowTime, whiteangel, Camus, Mclara, Yennifer, JaCKeLyN, Victori, La[k]i, Cassey, and bunch more i dont remember names) And now I (iPod) will ahve to leave..

Excusse me if I?m wrong but elvine was mostly 70% GodFathern, and the other 30% was Nuts chars, ShaGGnuT chars, wutafreek, and someone else... and now not even them i see in town..

So well... to my friends i salute u and say Farewell and good luck...

And to the ares ill see yha maybe in osme raidtimes :P

I?m too sorry to leave Nemesis, but this must be the way...

See yha...

70% God fathers ?

jajajaja

Well anyways, you dont see our chars, because the server crash pretty much.

K-trina still plays, you still on..

Anyways it's hard to leave nemesis, even i can't -_-

Joined USA for 2 days, left it all ready, because.... Ya i don't know, got borred..

I'm gonna miss you and La[k]i a bunch man, you guys are awesome. :D I hope I see you again soon, if not, well, have a good life. :sleep:

On a side note, ';..;' Rawr is finally starting to grow, and we're already starting to plan some hunts! Even if you never come back to stay, come back some time and see how my guild has grown. ;)

i still not sure of leaving this, i love hb, and love nemesis too, not nemesis 2 :P but still love nemesis, agree with iPod , we waiting sade in announced times, and nothing, now i enter and see fire in building, i didnt play sade, i think we must know when sade will start, we need more raid times, no sense waiting in pl 2 hours and no1 come, and no sense waiting sunday 1 hour in ares shop, and no1 there.... i think now we really need GM's, 1 with 100% access to all, and 1 to start sade's mutes and events, a server cant stand without them.

Respect

LaKi

Best of luck with ur guild wuta... ill logg iPod in some sades and some weekends to ek some... or even some days to rush!! :P

But not gonna lvl no more or what ever... not for now, cya

thats what i'm saying... it would be way much better with more ppl around server...

Though i love low exp server, it must be fully of players so it will be fun