Sign in to follow this  
Giggles

Leaving For Now

The fight between Nuts and Doom goes to every topic we should set up an event with them fighting in game though I dont see doom in game any more so was wondering why he is still posting in here.

rofl yeah, doom follows me around cuz the jelousy cant be contained by him, he knows he will get owned in game, and all he can do is cry on forums, so if he wants to follow me around and give me something to do ita all good haha :lol:

Nuts looks like a bitchboy

wow sard your real smart :lol: :lol: :lol: step foot in game please :D

The fight between Nuts and Doom goes to every topic we should set up an event with them fighting in game though I dont see doom in game any more so was wondering why he is still posting in here.

rofl yeah, doom follows me around cuz the jelousy cant be contained by him, he knows he will get owned in game, and all he can do is cry on forums, so if he wants to follow me around and give me something to do ita all good haha :lol:

Nuts looks like a bitchboy

wow sard your real smart :lol: :lol: :lol: step foot in game please :D

lol for all these "grow up" and "kiddos" you throw around at other people who post intelligently youre a pretty geeky punk *censored*

this has nothing to do with in game this has to do with the fact youre a *censored*ed up kid when it comes to posting on forum and treating others like shit cuz you cant communicate like a normal human being.

someone needs a reality check.

lmfao, i agree with doom, sorry nuts but really all i ever here from u anymore on forums is insulting ppl, no more nice nuts as it used to be, idk things change.

lol i dont see you on~ how about you read all the old bullshit they posted about me before you take sides rayne ( nm just fixed thought was rayne but just ryan, dun really care m8 you ben ares and dooms little lover boy neway), thought i knew you better then that, what can i expect though i dont live on the forums and every time i get on i here people crying and throwing my name in shit, so cry me a river they get nothing done by crying and my insults are to them for insulting my name in the first place.

So yeah in that case things change, stupid kids come along and i dont hafta show respect to everyone, especally doushbags who wouldnt even give me marz and mike a chance to help ares when it was needed, so who cares what any of you 3 hafta say, i dont see you doing nething in game and all i see on forums is crying and name throwing :lol:

"dun really care m8 you ben ares and dooms little lover boy neway"

lol dude this is quite funny, Me nor doom has played in a very long time, besides the fact that i would log onto my elv Cyko to say hi to some of damnation, other then that i dont play. so now im dooms little lover boy? well u can go suc a c0ck, thats all u are is a little punk, who gets his pleasure by insulting

giggs i <3 ya but srry this had to be on ur topic

Guest Lauren

First of all, you guys say that your sick of the insults, yet you fire back with some every time your feelings are hurt. I know Nuts more than any of you (PEEP)s EVER will, and everything he has, was worked for NOT LAMMED. He is determined and a loyal player. The only reason you are crying about the insults, is because there coming your way... Why don't you ask yourself why your being singled out??? Maybe because you begin all this mess by talking crap about lamming and whatever else your saying in Espanol....YOUR JEALOUSLY WILL NOT GET YOU ANYWHERE WITH PEOPLE WHO THINK LOGICALY... YOU MAKE YOURSELF LOOK BAD NOT NUTS, HE ONLY COMMENTS BECAUSE YOU CANT KEEP HIS NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. Nuts has not changed at all, its others who have become intwinded in everyone elses business but their own. Get a life. This IS a GAME. You should be focused on working on a character to make better rather than staying on forums talking crap about any and everyone who has something you don't. This is the reason insults are passed, and also the reason why good player and great GM's are steadily getting irritated by these same comments/ complaints passed around daily.... It gets old.... fast....

:blink: :angry:

lol youre his gf of course you defend him

and of course he proly doesnt insult you

this has nothing to do with in game so get over it...this is about forum etiquette

you dont know him very well and if you take the time to look at his posts on forum maybe youll wake up and see what we are talking about

teach your boy how treat other people and communicate like an adult

thanks.

lmfao, i agree with doom, sorry nuts but really all i ever here from u anymore on forums is insulting ppl, no more nice nuts as it used to be, idk things change.

lol i dont see you on~ how about you read all the old bullshit they posted about me before you take sides rayne ( nm just fixed thought was rayne but just ryan, dun really care m8 you ben ares and dooms little lover boy neway), thought i knew you better then that, what can i expect though i dont live on the forums and every time i get on i here people crying and throwing my name in shit, so cry me a river they get nothing done by crying and my insults are to them for insulting my name in the first place.

So yeah in that case things change, stupid kids come along and i dont hafta show respect to everyone, especally doushbags who wouldnt even give me marz and mike a chance to help ares when it was needed, so who cares what any of you 3 hafta say, i dont see you doing nething in game and all i see on forums is crying and name throwing :lol:

lol dude this is quite funny, Me nor doom has played in a very long time, besides the fact that i would log onto my elv Cyko to say hi to some of damnation, other then that i dont play. so now im dooms little lover boy? well u can go suc a c0ck, thats all u are is a little punk, who gets his pleasure by insulting

LOL when ME Mike and Marz first came to elv who talked shjit to us DAILY>?>? youi doom and azn, your little 3 some, so no i have no respect you you for leaving out ts channel and joining ares withought saying nething to us~ give the respect you expect punk.

this has nothing to do with in game so get over it...this is about forum etiquette

you dont know him very well and if you take the time to look at his posts on forum maybe youll wake up and see what we are talking about

thanks.

ROFL doom let me say this 1 last time for the SLOW, you complain and cry saying i call you names, yet you cant get me out of your mouth, this is all abut the game so stop saying its not, there NO DIFFERENCE between the FIRST DAY i came to ares on Borg and showd you and azn compleate respect only to be shit talked every time i set foot in ares till you stopped playing along with azn.

So once agn, you ewill never get any respect or anything but "childish" shit talk out of me, because that is ALL I HAVE EVER SEEN from you DOOM, and if you would like me to go back and get ss of this shit i will, im sure mike has got plenty as well.

So keep crying and saying im mean and ive changed, i dont care, I will not show respect and say nice things to compleate *censored*s who show nowone respect in game, yet think forums should be a different story. Doom you will never get an ounce of respect from me because you diserve nothing. So keep crying and stalking my post with your jelousy cuz its all funny to me, keep saying the same shit little kid please :lol: :lol:

LOL when ME Mike and Marz first came to elv who talked shjit to us DAILY>?>? youi doom and azn, your little 3 some, so no i have no respect you you for leaving out ts channel and joining ares withought saying nething to us~ give the respect you expect punk.

thanks.

ROFL doom let me say this 1 last time for the SLOW, you complain and cry saying i call you names, yet you cant get me out of your mouth, this is all abut the game so stop saying its not, there NO DIFFERENCE between the FIRST DAY i came to ares on Borg and showd you and azn compleate respect only to be shit talked every time i set foot in ares till you stopped playing along with azn.

So once agn, you ewill never get any respect or anything but "childish" shit talk out of me, because that is ALL I HAVE EVER SEEN from you DOOM, and if you would like me to go back and get ss of this shit i will, im sure mike has got plenty as well.

So keep crying and saying im mean and ive changed, i dont care, I will not show respect and say nice things to compleate *censored*s who show nowone respect in game, yet think forums should be a different story. Doom you will never get an ounce of respect from me because you diserve nothing. So keep crying and stalking my post with your jelousy cuz its all funny to me, keep saying the same shit little kid please :lol: :lol:

everytime you post you prove my point

i can just sit back and watch you put yourself down

you ever wonder why i would have a reason to harrass you? maybe its cuz youve always been an insulting punk who can say nothing good...go back to all your posts on forum and find one that isnt full of shit

i dont say anything to people who play without being a punk *censored*

you can do nothing but insult everyone on forum...and its funny how you talk about in game cuz this is about you on forums

i have not seen one post where you dont act like a 16 year old punk *censored* to everyone

ask your mommy to teach how to communicate like an adult

First of all, you guys say that your sick of the insults, yet you fire back with some every time your feelings are hurt. I know Nuts more than any of you (PEEP)s EVER will, and everything he has, was worked for NOT LAMMED. He is determined and a loyal player. The only reason you are crying about the insults, is because there coming your way... Why don't you ask yourself why your being singled out??? Maybe because you begin all this mess by talking crap about lamming and whatever else your saying in Espanol....YOUR JEALOUSLY WILL NOT GET YOU ANYWHERE WITH PEOPLE WHO THINK LOGICALY... YOU MAKE YOURSELF LOOK BAD NOT NUTS, HE ONLY COMMENTS BECAUSE YOU CANT KEEP HIS NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. Nuts has not changed at all, its others who have become intwinded in everyone elses business but their own. Get a life. This IS a GAME. You should be focused on working on a character to make better rather than staying on forums talking crap about any and everyone who has something you don't. This is the reason insults are passed, and also the reason why good player and great GM's are steadily getting irritated by these same comments/ complaints passed around daily.... It gets old.... fast....

lol i love you baby :)

thanks.

you ever wonder why i would have a reason to harrass you? maybe its cuz youve always been an insulting punk who can say nothing good...go back to all your posts on forum and find one that isnt full of shit

you can do nothing but insult everyone on forum...and its funny how you talk about in game cuz this is about you on forums

i have not seen one post where you dont act like a 16 year old punk *censored* to everyone

lol blah blah crying~ same shit, you keep saying i insult everyone, i dont it's just you. I will never pay you any respect because you have never once showed any, you are nothing so stop flaming these posts and crying for attention, who cares about you, your not everyone so stop acting like you make some huge diff :lol: if i treated everyone the way i treated you i wouldnt even bother playing, but theres always guna be stupid kids like you in a game that cant stop crying, that called an enemy, so please keep crying on forums while you dont even bother to play on the server :lol:

Doom you ask for me to treat you like this when every time i go on the forums i see you spaming my name, grow up :lol:

thanks.

lol blah blah crying~ same shit, you keep saying i insult everyone, i dont it's just you. I will never pay you any respect because you have never once showed any, you are nothing so stop flaming these posts and crying for attention, who cares about you, your not everyone so stop acting like you make some huge diff :lol: if i treated everyone the way i treated you i wouldnt even bother playing, but theres always guna be stupid kids like you in a game that cant stop crying, that called an enemy, so please keep crying on forums while you dont even bother to play on the server :lol:

Doom you ask for me to treat you like this when every time i go on the forums i see you spaming my name, grow up :lol:

lol here you keep going with your grow ups and kids and shit

how many times must i explain it to you

i think my point goes right in one ear and out the other

before you tell others to grow up and call others stupid kids why dont you stop acting like a little punk

from what i remember youre technically a "legal" adult

why dont YOU grow up and act like it?

as for flaming...every flame of you is in response to your flaming insults and responses to others ...im pretty sure the only people you dont flame are people in your guild..as you can see their the only ones who say anything nice about you...Look at yourself from someone elses perspective for once..god damn

thanks.

before you tell others to grow up and call others stupid kids why dont you stop acting like a little punk

as for flaming...every flame of you is in response to your flaming insults and responses to others ...im pretty sure the only people you dont flame are people in your guild..as you can see their the only ones who say anything nice about you...Look at yourself from someone elses perspective for once..god damn

blah blah same thing huh......

Ive slowed down and tryed to explain it 5 times to you?

IF YOU WOULD STOP FLAMMING MY NAME ALL OVER FORUMS ~ MABy i WoUldnt Hafta TaLk To You Like Your Reatrted~~~~

You have never showd me respect, In thoes terms i will never give you a chance, show you respect, or talk to you in any form you want :lol: I gave you a chance and you and azn spit in my face, what now you want me to talk to you like your an adult??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So call me a child name caller all you want, go look back at what you ben writing about me before i read and and spoke for myself. So go sit on it and spin buddy~ you ant shit and if you ever actually played the server ill show you that.

So keep goin on with your blah blah flaming shit, cuz i dont think youll ever understand what im trying to say to your slow *censored* :lol: :lol: :lol:

Peace ~ sorry this turned into 1 big flame giggles :wacko: :lol:

thanks.

blah blah same thing huh......

Ive slowed down and tryed to explain it 5 times to you?

IF YOU WOULD STOP FLAMMING MY NAME ALL OVER FORUMS ~ MABy i WoUldnt Hafta TaLk To You Like Your Reatrted~~~~

You have never showd me respect, In thoes terms i will never give you a chance, show you respect, or talk to you in any form you want :lol: I gave you a chance and you and azn spit in my face, hat now you want me to talk to you like your an adult??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So call me a child name caller all you want, go look back at what you ben writing about me before i read and and spoke for myself. So go sit on it and spin buddy~ you ant shit and if you ever actually played the server ill show you that.

So keep goin on with your blah blah flaming shit, cuz i dont think youll ever understand what im trying to say to your slow *censored* :lol: :lol: :lol:

Peace ~ sorry this turned into 1 big flame giggles :wacko: :lol:

why would i show respect to a punk *censored* who treats others like shit and expects people to love him?

thats a good question huh?

do you ever wonder why i keep saying the same thing?

cuz you dont GET IT...its like you need it pounded into your head otherwise youll never understand

and you think this is just about you talking like a punk to me? no this is you in GENERAL...every post you make to others is the same shit

wake up.

Nuts, why are you such a jerk-off now? Thers obviously something wrong when 3 of your former guildmates and friends hate your guts and think your an idiot now. This isnt about how you play the game anymore, its how you conduct yourself and whether you like this or not this game is social and you know thats one of the reasons you play it.

I mean, look how fast you turned on boogy. He disagrees with you so you go on and call him Doom's lover boy. Is that maturity? Thats what little kids do man. You even thought it was Rayne and was ready to turn on her too. Your sad man. Sometimes you have to swallow your pride and admit your wrong.

But whatever, you arent going to read this, your just gonna call me a kid, tell me to come ingame, probably call me stupid with Doom and Boogy, say im crying, then smile and pat yourself on the back for being so much more mature and all of us.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaa

Ur gf defended you?

OMFG...

Doom i have already read all of ur post... APPLAUSSE... u made me laugh a lot man... every word that u wrote its true...

punky boy LOL

I didnt read the post of the retarded coz everytime says kiddo, grow up, bla bla bla....

but when i saw the post of his gf....

LOOOOL

jahahahahahahahaha

WHAT A stupid!

Serious Doom, you such a retarded player..

Like Nuts says..

EVERY SINGLE THREAD he post in, you be right there to post shit.

After that it all goes repeat.

Ryan.

If you don't know anything about Doom's shit talk, then STFU.

I would prefer, that you took a look on a lot of those threads in this forum, to see what me and Nuts are talking about.

Nou.

Nuts arent getting defend of hes GF..

Shes just giving hers oppinion, about this bullshit..

I have known Nuts, for like 1 ? year now.. After what i have seen he hasent changed. Hes just replying on all your others shit talk about him..

Sorry about my bad english ..

Thanks for staying with us Giggles.

Ill keep a eye out for Doom & Nuts...Hope they will watch their language more from now on. If not their posts will be removed and eventually their accounts locked but im sure it won't come this far...

Topic Closed.