Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Summons Event In Game Now

Come to shop in your town for a kickin summons event.

NO eking during event.

Mages use safe mode please so i dont have to listen to the warriors whine when youre owning them with blizz

Party up for better drops.

How come like 50 guards can't kill one but like 6 mages can? Does the damage you do hit all 6 squares of the Wyv and therefore total up?

Like if you ES and 15 appears above it are you actually doing 90 damage?

How come like 50 guards can't kill one but like 6 mages can? Does the damage you do hit all 6 squares of the Wyv and therefore total up?

yes

Something like that.

Wyv take the damage by an Area.

that is why you use ES at a wyv hunt and not Ms or any other magic.

Ipod..this is why i was telling them to stick the wyvern in the water and use ES ES ES ES ES

Wyverns are a mage summons...not warriors.

thats why im making a wyn killing mage for my girl. if you use guards you should use mages too, and mass poison. dont hold back. i hope to find a group to wyn hunt with soon.

Wyv size is 3x3 squares, therefore maximum hitting area is 9 squares. Guardians lighting hits only 1 square so it obviously deals alot less damage than es with high number of square getting hit. It is though possible to kill wyv with guards but it takes some time.

Just compare:

30 guards and lets say that they can blast 15 lightings per second which does average -13 damages = -195 dmg/s

8 mages, they can blast about 4 es per second doing 5 hits and -20 damages per hit = -400dmg/s

Guards will also run out of mana+die etc. (hint: just use the damn es B) ). Eventhough those damage numbers above are only guiding, anyone can notice that there is a significant diffirence.

Ice wyvern has health somewhere around 12.000-16.000 and fire wyvern 15.000-18.000. It's just too bad that I dunno how much and how often they do recover hp, so I can't make any better countings. Does someone know those?

The advantage of using poison is that it reduces wyverns health regeneration. Therefore you can kill it with slower damage dealing. And also if you should use cloud kill if possible, because it can do up to 9 squares of area effect damage!

Lmao, once again I got little too excited about this game. Sorry guys! :wub:

Wyv size is 3x3 squares, therefore maximum hitting area is 9 squares. Guardians lighting hits only 1 square so it obviously deals alot less damage than es with high number of square getting hit. It is though possible to kill wyv with guards but it takes some time.

Just compare:

30 guards and lets say that they can blast 15 lightings per second which does average -13 damages = -195 dmg/s

8 mages, they can blast about 4 es per second doing 5 hits and -20 damages per hit = -400dmg/s

Guards will also run out of mana+die etc. (hint: just use the damn es B) ). Eventhough those damage numbers above are only guiding, anyone can notice that there is a significant diffirence.

Ice wyvern has health somewhere around 12.000-16.000 and fire wyvern 15.000-18.000. It's just too bad that I dunno how much and how often they do recover hp, so I can't make any better countings. Does someone know those?

The advantage of using poison is that it reduces wyverns health regeneration. Therefore you can kill it with slower damage dealing. And also if you should use cloud kill if possible, beacause it can do up to 9 squares of area effect damage!

Lmao, once again I got little too excited about this game. Sorry guys! :wub:

exactly.

And wyv recover their HP really fast... that is why Mages shouldnt stop throwing Es to regenerate their mana (unless they have a good mp set).

exactly.

And wyv recover their HP really fast... that is why Mages shouldnt stop throwing Es to regenerate their mana (unless they have a good mp set).

Or if they know how to time regens ^_^

With good enough mp set I wouldn't mind playing with shield at all.

as far as i know, all monster regen happens at the same rate as character regens, but wyns have high "vit" which means they regen a lot when they do regen. just my 3 cents...