Sign in to follow this  
porterbates

Cythinia80 Hacking Acc's & Scamming & Asking For Acc's

Hello everyone im White-Rose Cythinia80 HACKING AND ASKING FOR ACC"S AND SCAMMING...they have been stealing from me, and stealing from LCT and NYMPHY, I have found out who has been doing it, I found out cuz she forced logged me, so then when she was on my acc I forced logged her untill she gave up and went on her acc..and the name was Cythinia80. She wisped me and said Give me an acc: and she said "Im White-Rose".(but really I am) I said" no I lvled him, I made him from scratch its my guy" So then she said give me another acc. I would post the Pictures of it but I dont know how to...PLZ BAN HER FOR THE SAKE OF ALL OF US. TO MAKE IT SAFER SERVER, SO WE KNOW ARE ACC's ARNT GETTING HACKED BY PPL LIKE Cythinia80. By the way if you think I gave her my pass to her, well your wrong. I wouldnt give my Acc And PAss to a Spanish person. That cant understand a word that I say. BAn Her FOR HACKING, ASKING FOR ACC's, AND SCAMMING (She scammed by trying to make a deal like I give you your guy by if you give me a good lvl chara. PLZ BAN HER IP ADDRESS FRO GAME PLZ

Seems like many people don't know how to post screenshots on the forum, so why not write a small guide...?

Go to http://www.imageshack.ws/ and click Browse. Then select the destination of the file you want to upload and press Open. Then click "host it!", and a few seconds later you should see this:

IPB Image

Copy that one and do this in your post:

[img=http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/2995/aresden8yx.jpg]

That'll do!

PS - uhh.. sorry for the big picture... Already made it smaller. :S

Copyright ® 2006 - Ex!T :)

How did she get your password if you didnt tell her?

keylogger or brute force. HB isnt all that hard to brute force if you know someones username. it doesnt keep kicking you out of the client if you enter the wrong pw so you can just macro their pw till one fits. dont share your username.

keylogger or brute force. HB isnt all that hard to brute force if you know someones username. it doesnt keep kicking you out of the client if you enter the wrong pw so you can just macro their pw till one fits. dont share your username.

F*CK im scared now....

i sahred my user namw in global by a drunked accident :D

1-Downloading hacks

2-Downloading external programs from hb at some webs

3-Sharing accounts

4-keyloggers from a Cyber-cafe (Net-cafe)

Okay Everyone, I do want him BAN!!!, but there is a simpler way of doing this, why doesnt a [GM] ust change my password for me?. and who ever asked me that Question about, how did she get your password, well she hacked it. MMM....Im to lazy to download S.S of her. But I think I should get my password changed. That would seem more easier I think. (For any questions, and me on MSN, prostathb@homail.com )

because I dont have access to the server....I cant change passwords or i would.

When i did have access to accts, I changed them all the time for people.

yea..something doesnt sound right here...several players are accusing white rose of stealing.

Does he post this first to then say..I didnt do it,someone has been on my account?

I NEED ACCESS TO CHECK these things OUT!

God,..this is frustrating

' date='Jul 24 2007, 03:27 PM' post='191597']

yea..something doesnt sound right here...several players are accusing white rose of stealing.

Does he post this first to then say..I didnt do it,someone has been on my account?

I NEED ACCESS TO CHECK these things OUT!

God,..this is frustrating

I know Hunter it just is'nt right your head GM and cant check that just is'nt right.

in regards to white-rose yeah she/he has been invaded with a parracite who is stealing from people I would suggest to white-rose to trash all her accounts and start anew This time not asking everyone to help you lvl as you tried to get me to do for you.