Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Recruit Some Friends

HI SNOWLY

I still have my admin powers and I haven't forgotten how to be...

NASTY :D

I am anticipating PW when it comes out with an English client.

However, I will not discuss this game here.

vote no for Snowly.

I love you too hun :D

Guest bateador
name='Sn0WDr4gon' date='Jul 12 2007, 12:19 PM' post='191096']

HI SNOWLY

I still have my admin powers and I haven't forgotten how to be...

NASTY :D

I remember everything about u specially the nasty part!!!!!

HAY guys and girls!

In my opinnion this server is kinda "handicapped" because of inactive admins and all of those bugs, etc.

We have been told many times that problems are going to be fixed, but there has been no change at all. Overall theres hardly any admins visiting this board anymore. It is obvious that that is a part of the reason why ppl doesn't want to play anymore.

To completely another thing: I really loved the idea of low lvl limit low exp server, but wow it just seems to have been a stupid idea. Old school, 140lvl limit and low exp hb is fun as long as there are lots of ppl and absolutely no over powered bbhs strippin' ppl all the day long. Now we got no ppl and that horrifying bbh. Players are apperently just too lazy to play in low exp server. Anyways is is rare that some1 wants to invest a good amount of time for rubbish.

The heart of hb is not graphics or the story, but that awsome gameplay! I've never had bigger or better adrenalin rushes in any other game. The feeling when you are fighting on the verge of death but somehow you manage to survive is totally unique. Too bad those fights are rare in their breed, because there are only few players left on this server.

Therefore:

More players = more fun

Imo:

Keep 140lvl limit

Remove bbh

Incease exp

And wait till fall arrives.

Hopefully our admins wake up b4 it is too late. Perhaps they could then fix some other problems too. :unsure:

PS. My comp is still broken (atm I'm on my moms work laptop). I'd love to play a lil.

people will start coming if they see people stop discuss about changing server.

when new player come and see all this argues he just say bah this server more 1 week down why to waste my time.

but if you guys stop complain and start play and vote for server new players will come and fast