Sign in to follow this  
Shiver

Something Doesnt Smell Too Good...

Hunter... up to yesterday.. the Top 10 eks form elvie was from old players, user they had left while ago... except for Laki and Sir walker... the last top ek was Shadowrain (even though i think he's lammer... 66 eks bein lvl 103 with gis... NO WAY, CONSIDERING he is a guildmaster, so 10 pts on char... no dex no vit... dunno, and i saw him play... hes not good at all to have that eks... but annyway...)

Today suddenly i saw in the top10 list this Hermione (and she is in our guild and we r gonna do some action on that) with 88 eks (this was at 11.00 server time...)

And i remember that char in several event, THAT SHE DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE SAFE!!! and now she got 88 eks?? not knowing that?!?!?...

Ask all ares they woud never saw this Hermione but in his eks count...

Now the big drama... 12.50 server time she has 100eks...

Whats going on?

this smells sh*t to me...

and let me add that at that tiem... about 11:00 to 12:50 there was no ares at ares.... only at elv, but they were all mages... and there's no whay she coulg kill that amount of ares at THAT time...

yea it will be good to have a ek's inspection, nobody want lammers, even in my guild... (im not sure of Hermione, she is a 119 blizz mage with 15 str, good damage..... and i teach how to blizz =P )

want to add, yesterday some ares mages, like nazirI, Phoenix_pl where repoting with Amadeuzx lvl100+ and lamming with him... thats not legal.... and when i said in global that, they dont answer... PUNISH them :ph34r:

i' date='Jul 1 2007, 07:40 AM' post='190462']

yea it will be good to have a ek's inspection, nobody want lammers, even in my guild... (im not sure of Hermione, she is a 119 blizz mage with 15 str, good damage..... and i teach how to blizz =P )

want to add, yesterday some ares mages, like nazirI, Phoenix_pl where repoting with Amadeuzx lvl100+ and lamming with him... thats not legal.... and when i said in global that, they dont answer... PUNISH them :ph34r:

Add Aiacos and possibly Girl to that list, because I know for a fact that they were raiding, and I saw Aiacos going to repot with the other mages.

Aiacos had nothing to do with that.. he didnt had time for that cause i pwn him :P :P

But the other its true... i have ss though... i will post them when i learn how to post :P

Sad that people are trying to get away with this, and doing such a poor job of it.

It doesn't matter "how good of a job they do it," they're still going to be found out and punished for it.

we know... but i think she already got a hero legg, or cap, or robe... cose now she's outta top10... so... admins should look at her...

I dont think they wanna lammes on this server...c ouse we dont! :excl: :angry:

Sad that people are trying to get away with this, and doing such a poor job of it.

It doesn't matter "how good of a job they do it," they're still going to be found out and punished for it.

Thats not quite how i meant it and i thought about that after.

I kinda meant the utter disregard for the rules they have is sad. I have a hard time believing that they think they wont get caught when there is an top ek system in effect that tells everyone (players and gms) how many eks you have. I cant believe that someone is that stupid to take the time to level a char to 119 then blatantly lame eks.

the point is: she dont have forum account, so never read the rules, and dont know wat is bad or good to do; like GOGETO, he was noob, but nobody explain that they CANT lame eks, so they did. I think before banning some1, or take the heros, u must talk to him and explain whats is OK or WRONG.

It is up to each player to learn the rules of the game they are playing. Ignorance is not an acceptable defense to breaking a rule. It's not up to the admins to go hold the hands of the rule breakers and explain they are being bad. They dont have time for that, the players must learn what is and is not allowed. This forum opens up everytime they log in to play. No excuse. Ban the lamers.

NOWONE SHOULD JUMP EKS THAT FAST PERIOD~! Ime on as much as i can be always checking the hot hunt zones for eks, and theres not enuff if you take the recallers and the onec i ek added up in a week to jump like that in let alone a day :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nuts ~ 20 eks

Borg ~ 50 eks

i ek all the time .... or i just suck hard :lol:

The game is ment to be played, eking is a big part of this game, cheating is just the same as sucking the fun out of the game.... why *censored*ing play if you guna just lame?? BAN ALL THE COCKSUCKING LAMERS PLZZZ!

Nuts ~ 20 eks

Borg ~ 50 eks

im like u.... the answer...

we suck too hard... :P :P

any way... iPod almost 60 eks :o ;)

Nuts ~ 20 eks

Borg ~ 50 eks

im like u.... the answer...

we suck too hard... :P :P

any way... iPod almost 60 eks :o ;)

come on , u dont suck, just we dont have enemy's to fight.... and what nuts says is true, its IMPOSIBLE to get all 50 eks in a day, i still cant believe in KBS full hero, coz i dont see many ares, and i saw some ares with hero lamming, thats disgusting (nazirI and Phoenix_pl with Amadeusx last sunday)

No doubt hunter has seen these topics and is getting on it ask we speak!

And as other have said I dont believe banning is the answer, deleting all their eks and hero items and giving negative eks (duno if its possible?) or give -5000 rep would be a good punishment....I'm sure they would enjoy getting killed by people with righteous daggars.

And as other have said I dont believe banning is the answer, deleting all their eks and hero items and giving negative eks (duno if its possible?) or give -5000 rep would be a good punishment....I'm sure they would enjoy getting killed by people with righteous daggars.

add Criminal (20) , whipe gold and cut the hair lol.

i' date='Jul 3 2007, 08:01 AM' post='190553']

add Criminal (20) , whipe gold and cut the hair lol.

LOL! id like to see everyone bold! :lol: :lol:

and that thing with the dagger is nice!

i' date='Jul 2 2007, 09:05 PM' post='190499']

the point is: she dont have forum account, so never read the rules, and dont know wat is bad or good to do; like GOGETO, he was noob, but nobody explain that they CANT lame eks, so they did. I think before banning some1, or take the heros, u must talk to him and explain whats is OK or WRONG.

Haha i love this. Ignorance of the rules has never been excuse and never will be an excuse (both here and in real life). Let alone the fact that on every Helbreath server, both private and official laming eks is illegal, and has been since people started getting eks.

If you are stupid enough to lame eks on a server that has a updated Top EK list you deserve the punishment that is comming to you, Its just like the retards that lame with an EK Announcer in place.

true...

but there are different ways of oppinions.... we all know the rules and we all know the punnishment.... IF u dont know....

THEN CMON!!! its just having a little reasonable thought.... LAMMING EK YOU WILL KNOW ITS NOT THE RIGHT WAY!

SO DONT DO IT!

Server rules clearly state that laming EKs is a bannable offense. We are not going to change the rules for someone ignorant enough to not read the rules of the server before playing. That is completely unfair to anyone ever banned for laming.

Now, if she did indeed lame, which it looks pretty convincing that she did, she can always apply for amnesty to get her character back. It will be wiped of all items, EKs, cont points and items.

Whoever said it up there is right...ignorance of the rules is not a defense. It's ON YOU to make sure you know the rules of the game you are playing. And we will never be SO desperate to keep players, that we let people who break the rules slide.

But...we do not ban from ss's. The logs must be checked. So be patient. Might take farjat awhile to get to it, but he will.

EK checklist

White-Rose and Hermoine

add to EK check list to nazirI, Phoenix_pl and Girl ; on sunday they were killing repoter Amadeusx(war100+) , dunno who of them, but they not noobs, they know the rules and still break them.

why dont you teach her a lesson and make sure she knows what it is to lame now

if she doesnt know the game dynamic how you gonna blame her..for all we know shes an innocent 12 year old

i dont think banning her ip would be a good solution all you cutthroat (PEEP)s out there

take her eks and make her start again...if she tries again then ban her permanantly

from laki's description hermione sounds completely new...he had to teach her game basics

i' date='Jul 3 2007, 11:42 AM' post='190583']

add to EK check list to nazirI, Phoenix_pl and Girl ; on sunday they were killing repoter Amadeusx(war100+) , dunno who of them, but they not noobs, they know the rules and still break them.

Make a new topic called EK check for farjat and list the names we want checked.

There has to be SOME proof with the accusation. Not just...oh i never see so and so raid, they must lame.