Sign in to follow this  
Shiver

Something Doesnt Smell Too Good...

hahaha!

NOWONE SHOULD JUMP EKS THAT FAST PERIOD~! Ime on as much as i can be always checking the hot hunt zones for eks, and theres not enuff if you take the recallers and the onec i ek added up in a week to jump like that in let alone a day :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nuts ~ 20 eks

Borg ~ 50 eks

i ek all the time .... or i just suck hard :lol:

The game is ment to be played, eking is a big part of this game, cheating is just the same as sucking the fun out of the game.... why *censored*ing play if you guna just lame?? BAN ALL THE COCKSUCKING LAMERS PLZZZ!

this is good too!

i' date='Jul 3 2007, 07:01 AM' post='190553']

No doubt hunter has seen these topics and is getting on it ask we speak!

And as other have said I dont believe banning is the answer, deleting all their eks and hero items and giving negative eks (duno if its possible?) or give -5000 rep would be a good punishment....I'm sure they would enjoy getting killed by people with righteous daggars.

add Criminal (20) , whipe gold and cut the hair lol.

' date='Jul 3 2007, 11:24 PM' post='190606']

i' date='Jul 3 2007, 11:42 AM' post='190583']

add to EK check list to nazirI, Phoenix_pl and Girl ; on sunday they were killing repoter Amadeusx(war100+) , dunno who of them, but they not noobs, they know the rules and still break them.

Make a new topic called EK check for farjat and list the names we want checked.

There has to be SOME proof with the accusation. Not just...oh i never see so and so raid, they must lame.

Yaa and more work for farjat!!

na jk.

All the staff is Admin Level 2 But we add to them an auto way of getting logs and a way to ban without wait for an admin.

Is not a matter of farjat Sees it. Skyas, Colo and guason are also very Log reading active.

In the cases of lame, theres lots of ways a lil more difficult to notice, so they wait and ask me as i made the new EK log system and can see more clearly than them in the SQL and not in the text eK logs.

Also and this is very important. We ALWAYS perm ban the lammers. We prefer this ppl out of server. And we NEVER make exeptions. But we have no Hurry in ban the lammers, we check them very carefully and sooner or later they got caught.

A guy that is new and is already laming EKs? kmon...

Dont worry much about lammers but keep posting them for a fast response like todays one. As Sky already saw them and ban them like 6 hours ago.