Sign in to follow this  
Guest -Arg-3

Can Ask To Admin Forum

Guest -Arg-3

why delet every post from any argelandia or topic about argelandia

por que borran todos los post que realizo algun argelandia o un topic sobre argelandia??

I could understand (but dont agree) about deleting the Argenlandia's Private Section from Nemesis 2.

I dont understand why do the forum admins deleted our Argenlandia Topic from Nemesis 2 (same when it was closed because bier (with out any bad intention) missunderstood some posts)

I dont understand why do the forum Admins deleted our Argenalndia Topic from Nemesis 1 and our Argenlandia Private Section from Nemesis 1

I remember that Sexy wanted to keep the old posts from Nemesis 1 because the Nemesis comunity asked to her to keep this old memories.

The Argenlandia Topic from Nemesis 1 had more than 350 pages with nice memories, funny posts, old emember posting there, etc

The Argenlandia Private section from nemesis 1 had a lot of topics with funny Storys written by -Arg- (marian) that take him a lot of time, Topics with SS from Eks or pvps between Argenlandia members, Topics with our Picture from Real Life, a lot of funny topics, etc...

Also every topic with the word "Argenlandia" at his Tittle was deleted.

We are not suposed to post anymore or is just to make us mad?

Anyways, i believe that this topic will be closed and deleted... so the comunity will not know what is going on.

Lets wipe every evidence.

Some of the topics were not moved, el and Arg3....they were left alone. I understand that some of you use the to talk to each other so I left them.

And I logged on later today, and they were full of insults towards the admins, cursing and inappropriate posts. So, they were also moved.

Thats a good point hun...

and for eg... that crapy FunnyGirl3 is allways talking sh!t on forums about neme2.... and that spooky away every ppl wanna join game and read that...

Guest -Arg-3

ok u delet argenlandia for inactive guild, delet other guild no play

and also delet Nemesis forum private In nemesi I and i no see any topic about insult about any gm is folse wath u said

i asked to u can give again the section is only wath i make, ba all make this

ty

and for eg... that crapy FunnyGirl3 is allways talking sh!t on forums about neme2.... and that spooky away every ppl wanna join game and read that...

STFU

No 1 ask to you your opinion, i dont want know wath u want, and wath shit i said, never talk to you,

Edited

Acct suspended for a month.

ok u delet argenlandia for inactive guild, delet other guild no play

and also delet Nemesis forum private In nemesi I and i no see any topic about insult about any gm is folse wath u said

i asked to u can give again the section is only wath i make, ba all make this

ty

STFU

No 1 ask to you your opinion, i dont want know wath u want, and wath shit i said, never talk to you,

AND Worry for your things, that I worry for my things, and stop absorbing the anus to the gms

I thought this was a Forum?

or im wrong? :rolleyes: ;)

You dont see the posts with insults because they were removed. Getting a little fed up with being told I am a liar and post false information. Just because YOU didnt see something doesnt mean ot doesnt exist.

It was removed for a combination of reasons. The first being it contained inappropriate posts about admins and GM staff. Coupled with the fact that the section was predominantly being used by people who DONT EVEN PLAY HERE! Why should we provide a chat board for players from another server? Go use their forums to chat with each other.

Now, Im closing this topic and we are moving forward. If you dont like my decision, I'm sorry about that. As usual, the bad behavior of a few individuals, ruin things for the rest.

Arg 3...your response to Shiver was inappropriate and insulting to him and to the GMs. Just disgusting...

Acct suspended for a month.

Seriously arent you guys over it yet..

Get over it, find a new forum to spam your whine in.

I'm sorry my words, i really HAD respect of some of you players, but this is totaly bullS***.

Find a forum to talk to each other, insteed of this ..

Hunter did hes job 100% right, with deleting your section.

Look..

1. You guys never plays on server.

2. (if it's true, can't say because i havent seen) you talk shit about GM and owners.

We are not here to provide a chat forum for NON PLAYERS.

This forum is here for the players in NEMESIS....no one else. And when outsiders, who do not play here, come and spam up our forum and insult the staff, they will be banned on ALL accounts.

Guest bateador

I think this guild is not deleted couse is very active and full of members, in game and here too, thats why is still here...

IPB Image

Seriously arent you guys over it yet..

Get over it, find a new forum to spam your whine in.

I'm sorry my words, i really HAD respect of some of you players, but this is totaly bullS***.

Find a forum to talk to each other, insteed of this ..

Hunter did hes job 100% right, with deleting your section.

Look..

1. You guys never plays on server.

2. (if it's true, can't say because i havent seen) you talk shit about GM and owners.

this proove that im still playing here Amanda/Jasper/Mirai or what ever your name is:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Arg i never said it was u...

all im saying that FunnyGirl3 from argenlandia (if u dont trust me go to elvine forum and one that topic is "Whats going on????") is talking sh!t with Radamantys about server...

all im saying is if u dont play this server... why do u keep in forum?... and if u keep in foprum for fun... THEN DONT TALK SH!T OF SERVER!!!

oh.. i realized that that topic was removed too... couse of bad talking of FunnyGirl3...

Guest ssan

and wath shit i talk about server??? i only said no 1 play, and forum live for argelandia members.

I Said it to shiver no to any admin

if u like ban me acc nais for u ;)

no is more easy said to every 1 argentino leave forum ,or is better ban every one?

and wath shit i talk about server??? i only said no 1 play, and forum live for argelandia members.

I Said it to shiver no to any admin

if u like ban me acc nais for u ;)

no is more easy said to every 1 argentino leave forum ,or is better ban every one?

Don't play innocent...you know EXACTLY what you posted in your guild section.