Sign in to follow this  
2quick

The People Who *moved* On.....

I see hunter's point of view here, if the server really is sinking, why make it worse? By advertising the other servers, your just making the situation worse, your shunning away all the new players who might want to have a fresh start in this game. I mean if you play another server, no problem but just go, isn't this the forums for helbreath nemesis? not al***. I dont play helbreath nemesis no more, but i still come on the forum from time to time to check out if anythings new, but i dont advertise any other servers here and i try to keep the replies within the nemesis discussion. I mean if you really wanted to chat with your friends and such, there are a million ways to do it.... I for one dont like to see the server in this situation, but it'll rebound back hopefully.

Guest hobbs

The point kaos is no one advertised any other server. Thats what this is all about :sleep:

if the server really is sinking, why make it worse? By advertising the other servers, your just making the situation worse, your shunning away all the new players who might want to have a fresh start in this game

Nobody is trying to steal players from here.

We were talking at our PRIVATE section with our friends who doesnt play anymore.

everyone is getting confused, including myself lol

Guest hobbs

Yea but seeing idiotic topics, like the one that athos made, doesn't really help

still not advertising :P , and athos protests cause the server is like these...no one wanted this to happen, we all love nemesis :mellow:

3 bucks my account gets banend in 3, 4 5,....

Well if you guys really want to protests, protest to farjat on why he decided to work on another server, while this server isn't even complete.

By discussing the other server here on this forum you ARE advertising it. Whether or not that is your intention or not is beside the point.

I wont have discussions about other servers here. Go to their forums and discuss what goes on there, your players, what youre doing.....not HERE.

And I wont have a guild section exist that has no active guild AND is using the section to encourage the harassment of any GM or admin on this server.

None of you play here so once again...MOVE ON, stop wasting our time and bandwidth.

Guest hobbs

Well if you guys really want to protests, protest to farjat on why he decided to work on another server, while this server isn't even complete.

thats the idea, thats why people post in forum :mellow:

Guest hobbs
' date='Jun 26 2007, 07:27 PM' post='190011']

By discussing the other server here on this forum you ARE advertising it. Whether or not that is your intention or not is beside the point.

I wont have discussions about other servers here. Go to their forums and discuss what goes on there, your players, what youre doing.....not HERE.

And I wont have a guild section exist that has no active guild AND is using the section to encourage the harassment of any GM or admin on this server.

None of you play here so once again...MOVE ON, stop wasting our time and bandwidth.

I am sry, we do play here

No one harrased anyone, we just said:" this is sucking very much". So stop lying...

I dont think farjat even checks this forum, maybe he checks the other servers forum?

I don't really know, cause I don't play other server, despite what hunter thinks :wacko:

Besides, farjat gave a statement in game trough GM general chat, saying he had no problem with people playing the server we are "supposly advertising". So why is it that mentioning its name, in an off topic conversation bad then?

I play here and i have my GM active. I dont hacve time to play but wen i am on i dont c no 1 and i dont c u. I always make /to Hunter[GM] and it said nothing. Maybe i dont log into ur time.

If u del my guild seccion del all the guilds there cuz i dont c any of those guilld active in game. dont do it cuz u dont like what we have to said.

We are not allowed to post anymore? i dont get it. (Perhaps is because english is not my first language, but that is what i am getting)

I explained about farjat in the other Topic.

1- He wanted to help at another server by his own choice, and he is free to do it. (to help)

2- He is an Admin, he is not a GM. He has another kind of work. If you dont see him here... is not a big deal since his work is not about log in/mute/ban/send to bi/etc... he has to fix bugs, make upgrade of versions, etc (i am not saying one work is better than the other, they are just diferents)

That is why when i knew he was helping at other server i didnt care. Because ANYTHING he could fix there he can apply it here.

That is how he could fix the cast bug here.

No one harrased anyone, we just said:" this is sucking very much". So stop lying...

I dont think farjat even checks this forum, maybe he checks the other servers forum?

I don't really know, cause I don't play other server, despite what hunter thinks :wacko:

Besides, farjat gave a statement in game trough GM general chat, saying he had no problem with people playing the server we are "supposly advertising". So why is it that mentioning its name, in an off topic conversation bad then?

Yea i see your point, hunter's just doing his job tryin to keep the forum clean. Farjat really needs to set his priorities straight, i mean he makes a server that has been up for years and small progress has been made within it, while people playing the server, contributed alot of time in the game and then he makes decisions solely on what he likes, not what the whole population of the server thinks :unsure: and sorry if i sound cynical about this :P

Guest hobbs

Yea i see your point, hunter's just doing his job tryin to keep the forum clean. Farjat really needs to set his priorities straight, i mean he makes a server that has been up for years and small progress has been made within it, while people playing the server, contributed alot of time in the game and then he makes decisions solely on what he likes, not what the whole population of the server thinks :unsure:

Hunter is doing his job yes. But deleting our forum section, and banning my forum account was made out of his own will, since no rule was broken.

Many people actually talked about the other server quite a lot, but when I posted:-"yes, a lot of argentinian players left for that server", that was *spam* according to him, and a sufficient reason to ban my forum account. No one else got banned for that. And even so, its not a logical reason to ban my forum account.

Yea i see your point, hunter's just doing his job tryin to keep the forum clean. Farjat really needs to set his priorities straight, i mean he makes a server that has been up for years and small progress has been made within it, while people playing the server, contributed alot of time in the game and then he makes decisions solely on what he likes, not what the whole population of the server thinks :unsure:

Hunter is doing his job yes. But deleting our forum section, and banning my forum account was made out of his own will, since no rule was broken.

Many people actually talked about the other server quite a lot, but when I posted:-"yes, a lot of argentinian players left for that server", that was *spam* according to him, and a sufficient reason to ban my forum account. No one else got banned for that. And even so, its not a logical reason to ban my forum account.

Dont know king, maybe i misunderstood the whole situation then :/, from what i've read looks like the whole forum was harassing and advertising and such, and since your were a GM i guess your didn't do your job. But yea, time to go back to work, break's done :P

ok ill say this slowly for you king....since you have seemed to miss it the first 4 times

the posts that were abusive towards me and lorraine were DELETED...ok? read it slowly....

and you DONT play here. therefore i dont really give a CRAP what you think or what anyone who doesnt play here thinks.

call me a liar again and this account will be banned also.

you have a problem with what ive done? post in my abuse section.

STOP the complaining, whining, protests, etc in the rest of the forum.

and your GM was locked for one reason and one reason only...

You didnt do your job.

now that's enough. stop this BS and move on.

closed

and i will close ANY topic that has complaints about the staff in it and suspend the forum account of the poster.