Sign in to follow this  
FunnyGirl

Rules

Lew. J no problem m3n i only want to said ever}yone can post in forum lenguaje who want ,for other day 2 or 3 rstupids, insult me for i post in spanish

We dont insult you for posting in spanish, we insult you because you constantly go into topics that are written ALL in english and you start posting Spanish and it stuffs the whole topic up. I dont know how to make it any more simple for you, you just dont understand logic.

the logic is everyone can post lenguaje who want, i post in 1 topic in spanish so is for gaucho for eaxmple post in his topic for read, no for u, if u want know wath said use traductor ask traduccion or ask me is simple

El Chavo del 8

el se?or barriga

la chilindrina

don ramon

kiko

do?a florinda

profesor girafales

godines

popis

chapulin colorado

MEXICAN0S (Y)

Gaucho shh plx !

And stop calling me amanda!

Well as you see, Hunters has wroten in this thread, and asking for a translation, then you might see a point why it's sad to post in spanish?

plx relax a lil gaucho ..

Hi amandas u nize girl.

Ok Amanda. Im relaz Thanks.

Gaucho shh plx !

And stop calling me amanda!

Well as you see, Hunters has wroten in this thread, and asking for a translation, then you might see a point why it's sad to post in spanish?

plx relax a lil gaucho ..

Hi amandas u nize girl.

Ok Amanda. Im relaz Thanks.

jajaja :lol:

Well you obviously didnt read what i had to say

i will refer you back to my previous post

calling you mexican isnt racist...mexican + insult is like i said already (was my post too long for you to read?)

i agree if you add an insult you make it a racial insult. Also depend of HOW you say it... you dont need allways to add an Insult... if you do it in a despective way is enought.

and maybe cuz english is your second language you dont feel the underlying insult in "this yankee doesnt know a shit about hb"

when you refer to someone by a race or country and insult them it is a racist statement

true... but there is a diference between:

Stupid Arg <--- Racist

This Arg is a stupid <-- an insult, but not racist.

(Also wasnt an exactly translation, i posted the "meaning". could be: "These SS... OMG these yankees are saying bulshits... patetic" // "esas SS.. por dios, estos yankees son cualquiera... patetico" )

para los args: "son cualquiera" es en el sentido de que "dicen cualquiera" osea "hablan boludeces"

why did he say "this yankee" and not something like "this guy"

Why do they say "Mexicans bla bla" and not "elguason bla bla ", "this guy bla bla", "*spam* bla bla", etc?

Why do they have to involve a nation?

why do they need to use a nation as an insult?

Also... is not like they only say "mexican". They say "mexican + every kind of insult", also i remember how i got called a mexican that should work for them making shoes for 2 dolars, or a mexican that live in a crack nation, etc

So... yes, sometimes they say ONLY "mexican"... but i know what they are trying to say... for what they did say before.

(Perhaps you dont say it in a despective way, perhaps others eithers do... but most of them do)

Same with "jew" , there is nothing wrong about the word "jew". But if i insult 24/7 saying "Jew+insult" "jew bla bla" "stfu jew" etc when there is not any GM on... and then i come and i start to tell you "JEW" "JEW" "JEW" even if you are not jew, even if you dont have anything against jews... you know what they are trying to tell you.

Is not that they just want to get on your nerves, they are insulting you... and why do they have to use a relegion or nationality?

Oh like hunter said people arent getting muted for saying "yankee" so i dunno what youre talking about

ive never seen someone get muted for yankee maybe some gm has but that shouldnt have and it doesnt happen anymore

My bad

Anyways.. this will not never end... i just posted because you tryed to turn this... saying that we were actually racist agains mexicans or we could think poorly of mexicans.

that make me mad coz it isnt true, there are not any kind of problems between both nations and my best friend here is mexican as i sayed.

that was my point...he said "this yankee blah blah insult" and not "this guy blah blah insult"

he identified the person by his race and insulted him...and tho grammatically it doesnt look like its racist it is...same with mexican bla bla insult

some people say it insultingly

alot of people say it because its funny and its a joke

i dont call only args mexican...it has become a joke on this server (no one outside this server goes around calling ppl mexicans)

alot of people call each other mexican like meteora raciel cake etc etc

its just funny how far it has been taken cuz we dont think its insulting but others think so

alot of people call each other mexican like meteora raciel cake etc etc

It is ok if they want to call each other mexicans or as they wish. It isnt my business... but it is if someone do it with me.

its just funny how far it has been taken cuz we dont think its insulting but others think so

I couldnt agree more.

Same when Honor was baned, he didnt think he was being racist (im sure he didnt had the intention either) but for others persons he was. (he is not my friend btw, i think he is an idiot. But was too much a ban from game... lvl 120+ at a low exp server, hero leggs, etc)

Same when AzN got banned for saying nigg*r at guild chat to Jimjones, when they were joking between them.

Same if someone got muted for saying "negro"(of course "negro de mierda" it is an insult, not racist but it is an insult) when here isnt an insult (in fact we call each other "negro" friendly, and not only between friends) but i understand it could be taken as an racial insult.

what for me could be nothing at all, for someone at another part of the world could be.

Sardiente y a vos como hay q decirte?? lka verdad nomas q sos un sorete

*censored* ya saying mexican?

Gaucho and sard ..

Stupid kids .

-_- XD

i love u to lil she male :wub: <333333