Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Which Are Your Favorite Kind Of Events?

- MR % parties

- summons/experience events

- Progressive events...like the Demon Prog event but maybe substitute cyclops for now

- scavenger hunts

- Team relays

- PVP

- Races....ex. meet BI and race to the TW pit

- Olympics

- Alchemy events- all different pots in TOH

- miner event- middleland mines- fight for miner materials-gems, mith, etc

- Capture the Flag

- Hunt the GM ( on my player account- no zem in bag....item drops to the person who downs me)

- Upgrade Events- winner can upgrade any item- weapon or armor

These are all of the events from the past that I can think of and have graphics saved for that I made.

Which ones are keepers...which ones do you like the most and want to see again, which ones aren't that great.

Guest DarkerEvil
' date='Jun 2 2007, 02:06 AM' post='187683']

- MR % parties

- Progressive events...like the Demon Prog event but maybe substitute cyclops for now

- scavenger hunts

- Team relays

- PVP

- Olympics

- Capture the Flag

- Hunt the GM ( on my player account- no zem in bag....item drops to the person who downs me)

These are all of the events from the past that I can think of and have graphics saved for that I made.

Which ones are keepers...which ones do you like the most and want to see again, which ones aren't that great.

I like the scavenger hunts.. but cant do too many of those with really good items..

I like pvp.. team pvp

never heard of some of these.

they are all pretty cool events though :D

I don't like CTF ones that much, since it's really over once the enemy takes the flag and runs into a building...

but Progressives, Summons, and Scavengers rock my socks!

all great events, fun in their own way, i especally like the ((Hunt the GM ( on my player account- no zem in bag....item drops to the person who downs me)) :D

I liked the event that Dream did ages ago when we were in test mode...

In Ettin pit where you had to surrive mass summoned monsters, all middle class and boss monsters.

However this maybe hard with all the different levels of players, but Im sure there could be a way around that.

- Olympics

- MR % parties

Thoese events are great :)

hunt the gm event is big fun. imagine loads of people jumpin on one poor char for his drop lol. pvp events own but not when they come down to items too much. i would say bs item ffa is the best. but as there arnt any godly armour sets around and dk set is no more (good move) i think a plain old FFA PVP is the best!

- MR % parties

- scavenger hunts

- Team relays

- PVP

- Olympics

- Capture the Flag

....I like em all. :D

Ok I'm sure i have forgotten a few but those are the ones I could remember doing within the past year and that i still have graphics for.

ok...good to know what you all prefer.

Scavenger Hunts are only 2 times per year.

One in the summer and one at Halloween time in October.

I am always looking for new events also...like the one in the arena map with the bridge that gets messed up each time over recall times. I need to get farjat to fix that so we can finally do it right.

Many of the prizes will be based on things that are not rare items. As you can see, very few items have been given out and that is going to remain that way. Other things will be used instead.

Experience, ball system, summons events as prizes for the winning players town or guild. Things like that.

Hunter love, all your events are Great its hard to pick 1 :D hmmmm maybe XP events cause I'm a Super Noob love leveling and getting XP :D

Team tournament! 2vs2, 5vs5, 10vs10 or even bigger teams.

Step [1]: Team formings based on captains who are picking their team: free team forming // Let captains pick team mates by themselves but on turns // gm decides whole teams or captains.

Step [2]: Giev cape+dyes for those guys who are participating.

Step [3] Fight!

There are 8 diffirent colors to make 8 diffirent teams, but if fight is going to be bigger then its possible to make multiple amount of same coloured teams: If same color teams meet --> new dye for one of those teams.

One idea would be great that youd set up a time when ppl could be summoned to arena for a team fights or make a league with teams in it and again set a time when you can just go to battle against each others. A stats topic/page with Wins/Losses and fight history would be awsome! B)

Other nice events are:

- summons/experience events (I'm lazy to exp)

- Races....ex. meet BI and race to the TW pit (Or those "find me" thingys)

- PVP (Its nice now cause its not only about items anymore, though I like more of team battles!)

PS. My comp is broken, therefore I haven't been able to play/be online for those who have been trying to reach me.

Hunter love, all your events are Great its hard to pick 1 :D hmmmm maybe XP events cause I'm a Super Noob love leveling and getting XP :D

100000000000% Agree !!!! :D

Team tournament! 2vs2, 5vs5, 10vs10 or even bigger teams.

Step [1]: Team formings based on captains who are picking their team: free team forming // Let captains pick team mates by themselves but on turns // gm decides whole teams or captains.

Step [2]: Giev cape+dyes for those guys who are participating.

Step [3] Fight!

There are 8 diffirent colors to make 8 diffirent teams, but if fight is going to be bigger then its possible to make multiple amount of same coloured teams: If same color teams meet --> new dye for one of those teams.

One idea would be great that youd set up a time when ppl could be summoned to arena for a team fights or make a league with teams in it and again set a time when you can just go to battle against each others. A stats topic/page with Wins/Losses and fight history would be awsome! B)

Other nice events are:

- summons/experience events (I'm lazy to exp)

- Races....ex. meet BI and race to the TW pit (Or those "find me" thingys)

- PVP (Its nice now cause its not only about items anymore, though I like more of team battles!)

PS. My comp is broken, therefore I haven't been able to play/be online for those who have been trying to reach me.

^

Omg it's sounds nice Skyas.. I think we should try that out. Maybe in Battle field, at bridge, og ML bridge. Could be a great event.

Well i really like the idee Skyas . !

Well or like HBUSA, To make the 2 towns against each other, and fight to the end, at bridges.