Sign in to follow this  
Budha

About Events And Items

I beleive some players on this server are somewhat tierd of these insane events, giving away Sbh's and whatnot.

And now I've just read Hunter talk about a "relay" event where the winner gets 30 mins free exp(and drops) on nearly any map he wants.....c'mon...isnt this a bit much?

The problem with this server is that there are 2 types of players; The ones who enjoy low exp servers with low drop rates and those who prefer easy exp and ridiculous drop rates. You can't keep both sides happy so chose 1 target and go with it. This server started out being LOW (exp and drops), and now its just getting retarded.

I invite anybody and everybody to give their opinion, these "events" should not continue.

Hadita/Agnostic here.

If this continues i'm saying bye to this server, and im guessing that so will many otheres.

Sbh's and what not...what? what else? that's the ONLY real rare we have given out.

The person is getting experience when they win this event. I already said that they can't get more than 1 tw.

I disagree that this is excessive. They very well may get absolutely NO drops during the 30 minutes.

how can you complain about something that has not even HAPPENED yet? You dont KNOW what is going

to drop or not drop!

What INSANE event prizes are you referring to anyway? ONE NO STATS HAMMER? OMFG! youve GOT to be kidding me!

We had a nice conversation in game and then you come running here to whine.

What item events has there been? NO RARES but a NO STATS Sharp battle HAmmer! WTF DUDE!

And who do you think youre posting this to? NO ONE is here BUT ME!

Damned if you do and damned if you dont...

fk it..event cancelled.

who needs this aggravation

Ok Hunter I c it seems im completly bashing u.

Lets separate 2 things.

I know that u r the only one trying to get this server moveing, so credit to u for that.

But IMO there are better ways than the events u've done.

I understand that a SBH is nothing, but tell that to a guy who has spent hours killing ettins and has got nothing.

I know a BloodSword isnt much, but tell that to a guild who have hunted demons/TW'S for hours and have`nt gotten more that df10 necks roms rows....

30 minutes of free exp & drops isnt much, but IMO its unfair.

U want ppl to join? thats great,so do I. There are better ways.

How about some pvp events?with lvl limits and somewhat insignificant prizes,like stones or zems? guild arenas, etc.... the fightclub event u had was nice.

And btw u can't come into the game and bash me,calling me a whiner, a crybaby, i stated an opinion, dont treat me like im mentaly chalenged, u can get a point through to me on better terms.

And if i came to the forum to state my opinion its cause in the past u have mutted me for speaking my mind ingame.

i came to the forum to state my opinion its cause in the past u have mutted me for speaking my mind ingame.

lol d00d :lol:

Dont let these new players get to you Hunter (Not all new players).

You have been here for along time and have been the heart and soul of Nem, you do this for free and get treated like utter shit.

You are pretty much the only one left that is trying to make it fun for us to play.

And you are right when you said you didnt think Nem should of been changed to a low exp server, in my opinion it has ruined it, most of the old school loyal players tried it and left due to the lack of time they have to sit there and be machines just trying to get a level, personally for me all this hardcore training that needs to be done in order to get a level takes the fun out of this game....For me that is.

For those of us that have been around a long time, we like your events, we do not expect you to sit on the pc for hours making lonnnng events when you have a family and a life to live.

Just ignore these people, they pester you/piss you off/insult you, then try to make event suggestions to you?.....That I find rather funny.

I apprechaite what you do as I know that you have a lovely family and a life to live, you give your time for free and thank you that :)

Guest NNF4E

all the events rlz... the game with only bs items is a sh*t; gms can give items in events, if those items are not going to change the balance of the server ( like medu sword or xelima weapons)

the low exp is ok, u can see low lvls vs low lvs, and its better than lvl 180 with dk set vs lvl 180 with dk set... and 1h and 30 min and both alive...

pvp events, are allways the same, allways win the same of 3 choosen players, ofcourse, top lvl

and team vs team... ejem elv will win 100% sure... i know it because im ares...

today sade... 30 elvs vs 1 ares... 0 organization, nobody reads what u write... 90% aresden afk ( its no new), 5% in aresden, 4,5 in elv and 0,5 in ml just trying to do smthing xD

yerterday hunt... 1 hour to get the people, then, the people want to repot during the hunt and not before -.-, and some1 gives pfm or amp to the wyv...

so... ares = 0 hunts, will win 0 events(please, dont turn on the held), 0 people, 0 interest... only afk, except 10 or 15 persons...

hunter events rlz, low lvls, and medium lvls can go to the lvl and do smthing, get an item, enjoy.... without hunter events, all the ares who ares still on ( i am 1 of them), will get out of the server; because the server will have nosense, allways the same, be killed by 20 elvs vs you, and loose all the sades.

hunter, we love u ;)

If a SBH n/s is the best thing that has been given out, then im proud of the server for sticking to its guns and limiting the rares in the game. If one special n/s bs is given out every few months then this server is going to stay even for a very long time.

As for the free exp/items event Hunter has been doing this forever and its always a favorite among players and has never unbalanced anything up till now so why worry about it.

If someone gets something free for being more skilled in 10 minute event than EVERY other person there then he deserves a reward, this has always been a part of the game.

Good job Hunter.

Dont let these new players get to you Hunter (Not all new players).

You have been here for along time and have been the heart and soul of Nem, you do this for free and get treated like utter shit.

You are pretty much the only one left that is trying to make it fun for us to play.

And you are right when you said you didnt think Nem should of been changed to a low exp server, in my opinion it has ruined it, most of the old school loyal players tried it and left due to the lack of time they have to sit there and be machines just trying to get a level, personally for me all this hardcore training that needs to be done in order to get a level takes the fun out of this game....For me that is.

For those of us that have been around a long time, we like your events, we do not expect you to sit on the pc for hours making lonnnng events when you have a family and a life to live.

Just ignore these people, they pester you/piss you off/insult you, then try to make event suggestions to you?.....That I find rather funny.

I apprechaite what you do as I know that you have a lovely family and a life to live, you give your time for free and thank you that :)

agree 1000% , Hunter ROX !

Hunter said before, he'll never ever give out medusa or xelima as event prize.

IMO medusa should either not drop at all, or drop frequent enough where everyone has a chance to get one.

in another server I sometime play, medusa isn't a super rare, so I have medusa,

so does quiet few others, but nobody complains becaz if u want one u

can work hard and hunt for one, where in x1 RATE, you can kill 4897389498237948723947829348snakes and sitll never get one.

stop sucking Hunter's socks! All i read is "hunter this, and hunter that, and I love hunter". I recognize he's doing a big effort and we all appreciate that, ok.

if you think a medusa isn't a super rare item and isn't going to change the balance of the server then i don't know what kind of servers you've playing, low exp/rate surely not (i'm talking about summoned items, obviously).

If you want one of those items, sit 3894738294 hours and get one... and if you don't, bad luck. If you don't have time for a low exp server, go play Mario Bros. or CS. Summoned items doesn't make the server funnier.

Digale NO a la medusa sumoneada, digale NO a la ca?ita pescadora.

Well for those of us who have been around on this server for years do respect Hunter, we are fully thankful for what he does, and we WILL state so.

Alot of the new players see us old timers writting things nice towards Hunter and assume that we are *censored* kissers, news flash, we DO NOT need to kiss ANYONES *censored* on this server.

Yes many of the older players dont like the low exp, why do alot of us stay? Well that is simple, we have estabished friendships that span for years.

I dont like the low exp, I have stated so since before this server converted to a low exp server, I am barely hanging around and will do so only for my friends.

Hunters events have always been done this way and Im sure they always be done that same way.

He takes time away from his family which is his life, yet all he hears is halfwit teenagers bitching at him showing him NO thanks what so ever.

Ok Hunter I c it seems im completly bashing u.

Lets separate 2 things.

I know that u r the only one trying to get this server moveing, so credit to u for that.

But IMO there are better ways than the events u've done.

I understand that a SBH is nothing, but tell that to a guy who has spent hours killing ettins and has got nothing.

I know a BloodSword isnt much, but tell that to a guild who have hunted demons/TW'S for hours and have`nt gotten more that df10 necks roms rows....

30 minutes of free exp & drops isnt much, but IMO its unfair.

U want ppl to join? thats great,so do I. There are better ways.

How about some pvp events?with lvl limits and somewhat insignificant prizes,like stones or zems? guild arenas, etc.... the fightclub event u had was nice.

And btw u can't come into the game and bash me,calling me a whiner, a crybaby, i stated an opinion, dont treat me like im mentaly chalenged, u can get a point through to me on better terms.

And if i came to the forum to state my opinion its cause in the past u have mutted me for speaking my mind ingame.

WHO IS THIS *censored*ING FAG??? you think you are in some place to say what gms on their own server YOU play for FREE can and canot do to have fun ??? go quit or die in a cave fag, most of us on 24 '7 *censored*ing love any event we get to have some fun with, now you get mad cuz you dont get a drop at event? i bet this never would have ben posted if your fat *censored* got on something ey kiddo? go cry somewhere, somewone cares.

Ty gms for all events you have thrown, it has helpes us somewhat work together as a town to show us what we can and cant do, giving us the choice to hunt with certan people, and helping the town learn some teamwork.

Hunter please dont let these fags get under your skin and stop you from doing these awsome events, most of us look foward to them man!

Ty agn for Free server to play on, and countless hours of fun, and the chance to participate in these fun events :wub:

OMFG STUPID PATHETIC PLAYER !!!

Get real kid, you such a complete fag !

Hunter is doing a great job, hes making Nemesis, a proud server to play on !!!

Nemesis pwns, it's a great server. It's just because you don't get any of those speciel weapons !!

I havent got any speciel weapon in over a year i have playing nemesis !!, or yes in testmode i were pretty lucky :P

STOP COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS. OR LEAVE THIS SERVER

This thread is complete BULLSHIT !

I'm sorry for my words, but i hate this guy !!

Dan

PS.

NUTS RAYNE = 100% Agree !!

I love how all you have to do is type "medusa" and 3-4 posts Immediatly follow complaining about it, when there isn't one even on the server.

And the fact that Buhda has a Post could of 2 also makes me laugh.... Just walk in the door bitching kid.

H... you know my stance : Ignore the haters, they will always complain no matter what you do.

Like I said in the GM section- post, I'll Be on more now. I still can do much, But I'll be on....B)

invi pot/scroll good against medusa :)

btw those prize isnt that good, and i dont see a prob if they wanted to give away a low stat weapon or armour if there was a big event either, just make a min time for it to be announced on the forum for better prizes.

this is why TV gets censored. it takes 1 whiner to ruin a good thing for everyone.

the item was nice, not godly.

we have this policy where just because someone else wins the event it doesnt mean you need to whine. everyone gets chances to win events over the course of their time playing. your time will come too, IF you dont keep work hard at getting all the events cancelled and getting all the admins to hate you.

Guest n00b

Ppl love events but I think it was excesive... 4 or 5 invi mages looking for items droped on the floor...?then, 9-10 wars around them killing monsters couldnt catch nothing...Thats not fair. If u droped 10 items, maybe 8 were for invi n00b mages... :S. If ppl want rare items or good drops...PVM PVM PVM!

Srry for my English.

No a las frutas xd!

lol more like 80% are crying babys

And after weeks and weeks of hearing it non stop, it gets on my last nerve.

I have had it with the complainers.

You dont like it here? Ask for your money back.

oh wait...you DONT FREAKING PAY A CENT TO PLAY HERE!!!!

I think you are wrong as most of the people that have posted towards Hunter are old players that DO NOT lick *censored*.

So if 75% of the people that posted on this thread are licking *censored*, then I assume that Nuts, Marz, n00b, Frost and myself are licking *censored*? If that is the case then your percentage is majorly wrong.

Please correct me if Iam wrong :\

I fully agree with you Nuts.

' date='May 31 2007, 01:44 PM' post='187574']

lol more like 80% are crying babys

And after weeks and weeks of hearing it non stop, it gets on my last nerve.

I have had it with the complainers.

You dont like it here? Ask for your money back.

oh wait...you DONT FREAKING PAY A CENT TO PLAY HERE!!!!

lol exactly, but they will never understand playing this server is a choice not a demand or plee, and the simple fact thats its free and has ben up for years means crying kids are guna come and go, like they always have. Im glad to see more people who have played this server and have fun on it sticking up for this notion of freedom and enjoyment, i agree with you rayne n hunter, call me "*censored* kisser" all you want, simple fact is its respect, for the 4+ years ive ben given to play on a free server, never once demanded to do or pay anything....

So grow up or leave, im suprised the gms havnt started just muting and sending all these cry babys to bi for a week or so, i know i wouldnt put up with any of this crap..

if your a warrior you can still invis, its called get spells or buy invis scrolls. its not that hard to figure out. just because this event wasnt good for you doesnt mean you wont ever be able to participate and have more than a fair opportunity in the future. in the end, you werent lucky. you cant make an event fair for everyone ever. so wait awhile, your time will come.

just try not to complain about something unless its really really important, and then, if it really is, think about it for a day, talk to your friends, your mom, your uncle, then post your complaint.

lol can we make new forum section for crybabys plz? :lol:

ive been on quiet few online games community,

I never got too involved on any of them.. but its the same shit all around.

ppl just has to complain for most ridicluous reason..

and most of the time.. they're the 13yrs old who doesnt pay a dime to play.

hunter dont let it get on ur nerves.. i know nobody shows appreciation

about anything but we all know ur doing good, fck the whiners and leave it be,

I think u know what ur doing.