Sign in to follow this  
Shiver

Something Must Be Done Urgently

Dude, this server is going down.... and i dislike this, cause i really like it, but the thing is that with no ppl on, the server cant be played, it isnt fun anymore, no ares in pl, or ml, and i cant fight no more.

I cant even party with a mage, cause no one is on!... and, dont missunderstand me, but this is the LAST low exp server and real free server, there are hundreds of fake servers that are not for me, but if this server goes off, this will be the last time i play HB, at least for me, so... EVERYONE must do something, including me...

But please, try tu put rhis server UP AGAIN, like it was in Nem1....

thanks...

Exp in parties doesn't suck, you can find ares if you're a little patient, and I'd be happy to party with you on my mage if you catch me in-game when I'm not busy.

All we need to do is to advertise this server, and fix a couple bugs.

So get started!

First of all, party exp doesnt suck.... go party to ww pit, and ull lvling really fast... but heY! its your experience, and second, it was just an argument to say whats going on... thats it...

I really dont see any bug at all, except for the cast-anti-hack.... that its annoying, but its the best way to stop cheeting...

This is B******* !!!

They made Nemesis v.2.0 because a lot wantet a whole new change, and low lvl raiders with more.

Gaining the xp to a higher %, could be an idea, but still no

HB, is not a game to make a fast lvl char, it's to show skills, and see how much time you wantet to use on this game.

I think IG, should be remaked, there was great fights btw. each other.

If you can't find any form for Aresden players, then you not using enough time.

Every where i go i see an Aresden Player in PL.

Stop whining and play the game, this server wont go down.

-----------------------------------------------

Like Wuta says. We are Mages, maybe we just play on our warriors or something.

Give it a chance dude ..

Or we're training our battlemages in snake pit and it takes a long time. :rolleyes:

But removing IG pit was a good thing I think, because even without santa suits, there would be a ton of statted armors flying around. :wacko:

But Mirai is right, HB is supposed to be more about skill, not how fast you can lvl. Low lvl raiders rule. B)

It seems to me that a Low lvl server attracts a more serious community.

Word spreads and this server always grows by the life and death of other servers.

Other servers go down, they come to Nemesis. Some stay some leave.

In the beginning everyone was complaining there were TOO many Elves.

So My advice to you is Relax, enjoy the game for ALL of it's gameplay, and watch the server grow.

I played here when we had MABYE 10 people playing.

I've seen this server so crowded you couldn't move in the WH or shop.

Just chill out and have some faith. B)

' date='May 30 2007, 01:34 AM' post='187393']

It seems to me that a Low lvl server attracts a more serious community.

Word spreads and this server always grows by the life and death of other servers.

Other servers go down, they come to Nemesis. Some stay some leave.

In the beginning everyone was complaining there were TOO many Elves.

So My advice to you is Relax, enjoy the game for ALL of it's gameplay, and watch the server grow.

I played here when we had MABYE 10 people playing.

I've seen this server so crowded you couldn't move in the WH or shop.

Just chill out and have some faith. B)

The time wen we walk all over the maps to find some enemy. ahhhhhhhhhhhh those was the nicest moment here :D. Great ppl

I spoke to Lorraine and she said she has no intention of closing down Nemesis.

And you guys know I will always be here. I'm not going anywhere. So hang in there.

Our population always fluctuates. But it would be nice to have the admins fixing the problems in game.

I am convinced that the lack of attention to major issues have cost us a few players.

We started strong.,.. I just wish people who said they were going to be active and commited had

kept their end of the bargain. But dont panic yet.