Sign in to follow this  
victori

Lols Items

Guest pepelui

i didnt act hard i didnt say STFU Gringo i say Shut up gringo and i say plz so, if u read well i ask u very nicely to shut up and gringo in the dictionary means a person who born in the USA so what did i say wrong?why do i act hard?and u say what kind of name is funnygirl so i say all thats jokes about ur name i not mad but i think u are :D and yes u are ezequiel

remember when argenlandia had that edited medusa?

ahh good times.

edit guild

That medusa came from Scat, he gave it to one of our members.

We have never denyed about it being edited, we didnt say "was a drop" or anything like every player would do. We(some of the members) came at THIS forum and POSTED about it... because doesnt care if it benefit to our guild... it was WRONG.

And i dont know to who are you talking at this topic.

I hadnt used that medusa never ever, in fact i posted about it.

King? king hadnt used that medusa either, and he posted about it too.

Funnygirl? he wasnt at Argenlandia at that times as far as i remember.

And when i say that some members didnt use it and didnt like it, i am talking about NOT raiding or eking near the one who holded the medusa.

You bringed the "edited guild" nobody sayed anything about that, if you read the post before the one you made... you will see that nobody called your new/old guild as edit.

after you did, some post will come talking about "edit guild" but you know that they didnt bring it.

----

About the mexican, gringo, yankee...

Do you know why do we hate to be called "mexicans"?

THEY know we are not mexicans, WE know we arent mexicans... but THEY found a way to call us "Sp*c" with out using that word... so they use the word "Mexicans" (because they will not be punished for using the word mexican, it doesnt mean anything bad by itself... but that is not the intention wich it is used for)

and pepelui called you gringo, because he must be upset for not taking any action when some us got called "stupid mexican" "stfu mexican" or what ever... BUT Honor was BANED for saying "yankee" (no, he wasnt banned for using hack, he was for saying "yankee")

your guild used it nonethless. and yes king used the medusa on trinity

did i say anyone said someting like that in that post?

no i decided to flame king in this post because he was flaming in a different post and decided to post in it when Hunter had closed it and flame me one more time

you guys are dumb if you take the word mexican as offensive

read back what ive said before. i didnt say mexican wasnt used as an insult i said it wasnt racist

of course if someone wants to get at you they are going to call you something that annoys you. whats your point?

you all get offended by mexican and you play right into other peoples hands. it shouldnt be offensive in the first place...unless you think little of mexicans?

and yankee and gringo refer to americans/white people whatever and it can be offensive when someone tags on an insult like "*censored*ing yankees" and that is why honor was banned

not because he simply used the word yankee.

I dont remember king using it, ay be trinny did. But King will answers this (if he wants) better than us.

Well, is really annoying to see the every topic talking about "edit guilds". And more when it was at nemesis 1, and we are at neme 2... looks bad for the new ppl.

Ok, you brought it, king did it a coupples of times in others topics, etc... next time both DONT.

Mexican isnt an insult or something racist by itself, i understand that. There is NOTHING wrong about being mexican.

But they use it in a DESPECTIVE way, they and we know that we arent Mexican... they stopped using the word Sp*ic and starting to call us mexicans, stupid mexicans, etc. (tell me, WHY do they call us mexicans when they KNOW we ARENT? they just found a way to not saying us sp*ic (like they used to tell us) )

Honor wasnt banned for saying "*censored*ing yankees", he was banned for saying "Yankee" at forums.

I cant tell you the exactly translation, but was something like this "This yankees dont know a shit about Helbreath, pathetic"

thats because he generalized a whole group of people "these yankees dont know shit"

he was talking shit about a whole nation/people

thats racist.

if someone calls you "stupid mexican" sure thats racist

because he insulted mexicans

insult+mexican = racist

people call you mexicans as an insult because they know you dont LIKE it

they dont call you mexican cuz they think poorly of mexicans

you play right into their hands...they are egging you on and it works.

you basically provided someone with an insult for you

if you hadnt taken it as an insult it wouldnt be

Guest pepelui

im not mad

i just think you and funnygirl and fags =)

and no im not kefka or ezekiel

retard+2

Baa i cant talk with a person like u, when they got nothing to say they insult just like a lil kid.Pobre diablo ajajaja

Hey now guys come on you all need to take a chill pill plx.

1. I don't know the story of the medusa, because they had it before I even joined Redemption...it dropped to some Elv, and someone traded for it. That's what I heard. I was guildmaster of my guild, Divine, at the time.

2. I don't really know about Argen's medusa, because I didn't play much at that time. Was that the one pitbull, GM1, whatever you wanna call him had?

3. You all make redemption out to be a bad guild, but pretty much anyone who has stuck around for a long time knows we joke about being edited and crap..but in reality, most of our crap came from events.

4. In redemption, most of us really had a deep trust for one another, we all combined items to trade for things..

The only shady character I remember in redemption was koro, I don't know where the heck he got all his stuff, but no one ever accused him of anything, so I kept my mouth shut.

Honestly, I think they abandoned the server pretty much, so there's really no use complaining guys.

Oh and before this "lol hide where xblade came from synny" crap comes up, I lent an IE neck to ElitePaddy in exchange for him lending us his xblade which was cleared by Sexy herself..I PM'd farjat where it came from and he handled the situation justly. Thank you. (btw - I don't think we ever got our IE back lol)

for this post he got banned:

6 critical 5 critical??????... jajajajajajaja.... por dios 2 critical mios.... si ven el golpe de 22 es el del clop... y el crit q esta arriba del clop se lo tiro nut para matar al clop... esas ss q saca por dios estos yankis son cualkiera re pateticos....

-------------

i see.

Well, for us yankee and gringo isnt racist. (of course if you say stupid gringo/yankee it is)

but we stopped to use it when we found that USA players didnt like it.

im not mad

retard+2

Baa i cant talk with a person like u, when they got nothing to say they insult just like a lil kid.Pobre diablo ajajaja

good cuz i wanna talk with a kid like yourself

pobre pepeliu.

Guest pepelui

im not mad

retard+2

pobre pepeliu.

y si la verdad mucha guita ultimamente no tengo jajaja en eso le pegaste :lol:

and if u excuse me im going to play max payne 2 :D

im not mad

retard+2

pobre pepeliu.

y si la verdad mucha guita ultimamente no tengo jajaja en eso le pegaste :lol:

oureya area aa agfa osa utsha etha uckfa upa

I have seen 5 posts concerning the actual topic.

FIVE POSTS.

Is there ANY WAY AT ALL to stay on-topic here guys?

SG(Zai) has the cancel manual btw.