Sign in to follow this  
victori

Lols Items

Hi all people. I need know what happen with the items of the server....

i think if is a low exp server low drop too...

and for now i see:

cbh

sbh

cancell manual

ie neck

merien plate

blood sword

ice sword....

and more maybe i dont see....

Gm pls can explain me what happen with the server?

few people and too much items ...do anything pls server can be horryble....

bye thanks all

This is low drop rate. The SBH and Blood Sword were event items, unless I'm mistaken.

Think for a second, of how many CGs, SGs, Cycs, WWs, Ogres, Ettins, and everything else people must have killed by now. The fact that we only have ONE crit BH, and ONE merien plate, it seems pretty reasonable.

This is low drop rate. The SBH and Blood Sword were event items, unless I'm mistaken.

Think for a second, of how many CGs, SGs, Cycs, WWs, Ogres, Ettins, and everything else people must have killed by now. The fact that we only have ONE crit BH, and ONE merien plate, it seems pretty reasonable.

Event of items? what is the fake?

i think in a normal event cant drop blood sword or sbh....

and in neme1 i dont see too much good items, people have too much time training hard ettin and more....

no for months only training....

IN NEME1 DONT REMOVE IG PIT NO PROBLEM WITH DROPS....AND IN NEME2 WHAT HAPPEN WITH DROPS NEED QUIT IG? IF IG STILL ON, ALL THE PEOPLE HAVE IE NECK AND MORE...

i think people goes other server one cause is this i post here...and the other the lag...

its my opinion noone cant change me... this server is the same as neme1 in test mode i think =(

Merien plate & Cancell manual? mmm May be NOW the rare drops are enabled.

omg or it's Synny, right King?

who has cancel?????????????????, m plate droped, ice blade droped frst coupple weeks, both towns got bs and sbh along with other drops during event, crit bh dropped from ettin, psn bh dropped from ettin i think some elv hase, its a game, peole hunt, n itms r guna drop. IG pit was unfair but its gone now by farjat, The gms can do whatever they feel to have and make fun on server as long as its fair. nothing we can do except try n have fun :)

un olor a boca tienen

encima se creen que son re vivos x bardear en un foro

que conste nando ni la hora le da a la gordita ptera de siny y jode dps le dicen algo y llora la gorda

pensar q yo era redemption, todos no son garcas , pero la gran mayoria si

Guest pepelui

remember when argenlandia had that edited medusa?

ahh good times.

edit guild

Plz shut up gringo.

ahh good times.

edit guild

Plz shut up gringo.

Plz shut up mexican.

Guest pepelui

ahh good times.

edit guild

Plz shut up gringo.

Plz shut up mexican.

haha im not mexican but if in the case of being a mexican, ill be very proud of being mexican :D

edited medusa droped from remdeption

im ex redemtpion and the guild got alot of set edit ring and neck edits xb medusa omg shut the *censored* up edit noob

Oh come on Funny, you can't say that :(

When you were in Redemption, no one gave you edits. It's not like Hunter/Farjat/Sexy said "here guys, take some itenz and go pow pow elfz." u still r0x funniz :D

Synny-King wars are fun lol. Ahhh if only the flame room was here :P

ahh good times.

edit guild

Plz shut up gringo.

Plz shut up mexican.

haha im not mexican but if in the case of being a mexican, ill be very proud of being mexican :D

ill be very proud of being gringo =D

doesnt matter what i am cuz im better then you =)

and cake dont worry funnygirl has always been a fag

i mean his char name is funnygirl and he is a guy...that just screams fag

Guest pepelui

ahh good times.

edit guild

Plz shut up gringo.

Plz shut up mexican.

ill be very proud of being gringo =D

doesnt matter what i am cuz im better then you =)

and cake dont worry funnygirl has always been a fag

i mean his char name is funnygirl and he is a guy...that just screams fag

i was going to tell u something but now i realize that u are Diablo and Doom man if u pick those names is becouse you are a big boy, no no, i mean a big mad boy so i better dont talk to you probably u will hit me.Im scared :lol: :lol:

Look, It?s a Bird. It?s a Plane. NOOOOO It's Ezequiel with his char diablooooo!!!!!!! jajajajajaajajajaja :lol: :lol:

JAjaj sos un pobre diablo eso si sos jajajjaj no puedo mas jajajaja

ahh good times.

edit guild

Edited medusa Redemption Drop. Thanks to Redemption. :D

and you had edited medusa and played with it

gj

im sick of fags like king/gaucho/whoever generalizing redemption when there are plenty of good people and players in guild who earned what they have and play fair

king is just an immature little boy who cant get over his grudges against certain people

he makes a horrible gm and a horrible player

i dont know how he got his gm or any admin or forum rights

he has horrible judgement and doesnt have the maturity

and wtf pepeliu? lmao im not ezekiel youre an idiot

i dont know what rumors you have been listening to

me a big bad boy? you are the one starting to act hard tell me "to plz stfu gringo"

ahh good times.

edit guild

That medusa came from Scat, he gave it to one of our members.

We have never denyed about it being edited, we didnt say "was a drop" or anything like every player would do. We(some of the members) came at THIS forum and POSTED about it... because doesnt care if it benefit to our guild... it was WRONG.

And i dont know to who are you talking at this topic.

I hadnt used that medusa never ever, in fact i posted about it.

King? king hadnt used that medusa either, and he posted about it too.

Funnygirl? he wasnt at Argenlandia at that times as far as i remember.

And when i say that some members didnt use it and didnt like it, i am talking about NOT raiding or eking near the one who holded the medusa.

You bringed the "edited guild" nobody sayed anything about that, if you read the post before the one you made... you will see that nobody called your new/old guild as edit.

after you did, some post will come talking about "edit guild" but you know that they didnt bring it.

----

About the mexican, gringo, yankee...

Do you know why do we hate to be called "mexicans"?

THEY know we are not mexicans, WE know we arent mexicans... but THEY found a way to call us "Sp*c" with out using that word... so they use the word "Mexicans" (because they will not be punished for using the word mexican, it doesnt mean anything bad by itself... but that is not the intention wich it is used for)

and pepelui called you gringo, because he must be upset for not taking any action when some us got called "stupid mexican" "stfu mexican" or what ever... BUT Honor was BANED for saying "yankee" (no, he wasnt banned for using hack, he was for saying "yankee")

ahh good times.

edit guild

That medusa came from Scat, he gave it to one of our members.

We have never denyed about it being edited, we didnt say "was a drop" or anything like every player would do. We(some of the members) came at THIS forum and POSTED about it... because doesnt care if it benefit to our guild... it was WRONG.

And i dont know to who are you talking at this topic.

I hadnt used that medusa never ever, in fact i posted about it.

King? king hadnt used that medusa either, and he posted about it too.

Funnygirl? he wasnt at Argenlandia at that times as far as i remember.

And when i say that some members didnt use it and didnt like it, i am talking about NOT raiding or eking near the one who holded the medusa.

You bringed the "edited guild" nobody sayed anything about that, if you read the post before the one you made... you will see that nobody called your new/old guild as edit.

after you did, some post will come talking about "edit guild" but you know that they didnt bring it.

----

About the mexican, gringo, yankee...

Do you know why do we hate to be called "mexicans"?

THEY know we are not mexicans, WE know we arent mexicans... but THEY found a way to call us "Sp*c" with out using that word... so they use the word "Mexicans" (because they will not be punished for using the word mexican, it doesnt mean anything bad by itself... but that is not the intention wich it is used for)

and pepelui called you gringo, because he must be upset for not taking any action when some us got called "stupid mexican" "stfu mexican" or what ever... BUT Honor was BANED for saying "yankee" (no, he wasnt banned for using hack, he was for saying "yankee")

your guild used it nonethless. and yes king used the medusa on trinity

did i say anyone said someting like that in that post?

no i decided to flame king in this post because he was flaming in a different post and decided to post in it when Hunter had closed it and flame me one more time

you guys are dumb if you take the word mexican as offensive

read back what ive said before. i didnt say mexican wasnt used as an insult i said it wasnt racist

of course if someone wants to get at you they are going to call you something that annoys you. whats your point?

you all get offended by mexican and you play right into other peoples hands. it shouldnt be offensive in the first place...unless you think little of mexicans?

and yankee and gringo refer to americans/white people whatever and it can be offensive when someone tags on an insult like "*censored*ing yankees" and that is why honor was banned

not because he simply used the word yankee.