Sign in to follow this  
Award

Bbh This Destroying To The Server

tell me bbh is MORE powerful than blizz?

blizz has range

blizz has nasty dmg even through pfm

blizz has freeze effect

both bbh and blizz are high dmg. are you saying you want to get rid of high dmg? i dont care if they stay or go atm, but there the same thing. if one goes, both go. its so easy to ek with blizz because you can sneak up and 1 hit most people. you cant tell me BBH is worse. cry me a river.

blizz has range

blizz has freeze effect

both bbh and blizz are high dmg. are you saying you want to get rid of high dmg? i dont care if they stay or go atm, but there the same thing. if one goes, both go. its so easy to ek with blizz because you can sneak up and 1 hit most people. you cant tell me BBH is worse. cry me a river.

AMEN!

Erm if possible delete it, because it wasn't part of 140lvl limit helbreath. But if its not, just decrease the damn strip and complains would be cut 1/10th of what it is now. Bbh is lame because of its strip! Both warriors and mages suffers from it.

Example:

Even if a build like 200mag 50dex 123int high vit build would die for bbh cause it strips you naked. Same is with 104/156 str warrior builds. BBH can play hit and evade and just wait that your armor breaks (takes like 5mins and costs like fortune <_<) and then you are defenseless.

It's such a stupid thing to say that if bbh goes then should blizz go too. Perhaps if magical damage were normal...

REDUCE THE STRIP, and then check the situation again, plx! B4 that my tip is: Gangbang em! :wub:

As usual, i agree with skyas.

--------

If bbh goes, bh should have the damage & strip it should have.

--------

We are at 2007, how can we still argue with the blizz range and freeze effect >_<

that make me remember the old discutions we had at this forum at the beggining.

Blizz, Ms, MMM, etc have high damage, range, that effect... because that is how hb it supposed to be!! Because mage are weaker, low vit, low dex, HARDER to TRAIN, expensivier to train, need time to cast/attack, is limited by their mana, there arent many weapons/spells usefull for them, free ek at mass fights, etc

Just because Mages have blizz doesnt mean that a war should have a powerfull weapon at Bs wich make enemy naked in a second :S

lower the stripp

everyone is defending their own *censored*, wars would not complain about bbh and mages do complain.

(I dont play, and i had both at neme2.. mage and war)

well listen for strip a war or mage "with full endu" i took around 15 or 20 min using bbh. if u wont get striped from bbh wars REAPAIR YOUR ARMORS and stop cry plz -.-" that thread suck

well listen for strip a war or mage "with full endu" i took around 15 or 20 min using bbh. if u wont get striped from bbh wars REAPAIR YOUR ARMORS and stop cry plz -.-" that thread suck

Just let me guess reason for your posts: You, Sor- the legendary bbh user, are afraid to loose your "nakie maker"! You don't wan't not to able to run around and knock noob mages cold while doing that. Did I guess correctly? Prolly yes. Is that fair? Hell no!

Therefore stripping should be fixed. Therefore also most of ppl also agrees about that. Stripping and end are related but not the same thing!

It wasn't the first time about same subject:

sry guys but why dont put blizz without frezz , what do u think that can be good eh ? ... stop cry and play...

I see a little dilemma - Stop crying by yourself!

PS. Every1 has already lost their money while fixing their armors, so that they cannot do it anymore.

blizz has range

blizz has freeze effect

blizz can be nerfed by pfm and amp

and those wars can still fight when pfmed/amped

what can a mage do againt bbh? put shield? then the mage is useless

i agree with Skyas on his point

every time a mage fights a bbh war for 2 mins thats at least 2-3k in repairs

the point is still valid

BBH was introduced on lvl 180 hb and blizz was introduced at lvl 140 max

how are they comparable in that respect? remove one remove the other? no.

siementec made it that way

basically strip % should be lowered not removed completley

damage should stay the same

the end.

blizz has range

blizz has freeze effect

the point is still valid

the end.

I already put 200 str , what whith this ...

blizz has range

blizz has freeze effect

the point is still valid

the end.

so your saying nerf warriors, but keep mages just as powerful? what a joke. sure you can nerf dmg a mage does with pfm and amp. but mages can run invis, run, invis, and never get hit because physical dmg has little range and you cant hit them while there invis.

breaking armor? a warrior's "armor" against a mage is pfm/amp. we can only cast it so many times with the amount of mana we have in our bar/bag, then we have no "armor".

you say that a mage in a mass battle is a free ek, but this is only true when theres many warriors and few mages. if there were 1 warrior and the rest of the people had amp, who would get focused on? the warrior, and they would die faster.

like i said before, BBH is just as annoying/powerful as blizz. if one goes, both go.

if you are going to take the time to respond to this, please read it all before posting.

is my fault ? :wub:

Haha, this is great attitude! I love how you can make a joke after my critic ^_^ It's just a damn game!

I already put 200 str , what whith this ...

There would be no problem if things were balanced! Like not too much strip but not zero strip eather... Hopefully farjat will find/do something soon for it :excl: My uni entry exams are over by next wednesday!

blizz has range

blizz has freeze effect

the point is still valid

the end.

so your saying nerf warriors, but keep mages just as powerful? what a joke. sure you can nerf dmg a mage does with pfm and amp. but mages can run invis, run, invis, and never get hit because physical dmg has little range and you cant hit them while there invis.

breaking armor? a warrior's "armor" against a mage is pfm/amp. we can only cast it so many times with the amount of mana we have in our bar/bag, then we have no "armor".

you say that a mage in a mass battle is a free ek, but this is only true when theres many warriors and few mages. if there were 1 warrior and the rest of the people had amp, who would get focused on? the warrior, and they would die faster.

like i said before, BBH is just as annoying/powerful as blizz. if one goes, both go.

if you are going to take the time to respond to this, please read it all before posting.

hm your last sentence is funny cuz you didnt take the time to read what i had to say and just responded

nerf warriors? where did i say nerf warriors? i didnt say lower damage did i? i said lower strip % i didnt say REMOVE bbh.........plz read what i said

so i guess lowering strip % makes a warrior totally useless? thats what your opinion sounds like..i guess you like critting only

physical damage has no range? lol... direct bow? crits? 1 bbh crit hit me 80 damage...lets see most wars have at least 12 crits now...YEAH physical has no range...not.

a mage can just run invis easily? yeah sure if the mage has better FPS...keep in mind most people dont have the same fps in helbreath...if you hadnt noticed?

a mage caught or bumped with crits is down in a matter of 3 seconds? if your a war be smart and get some mr...mages with 195 int means what? low mag yes this isnt a 180 server anymore...so that means? low hitting prob yes...this means? no more 4 hitting blizz...if they bother to get the mag they have what? 200 hp

sure a mage can ninja and sneak up on you and blizz...a bbh war can do the same if he knows what the spell paralize is...with or w/out strip% at what it is now

oh yeah and i will repeat myself because you didnt read what i said

i didnt say remove bbh did i? no i didnt.. but you obviously cant read what i wrote

i said lower strip % not remove strip%...i didnt say remove bbh either bright one

PS. ill repeat another thing.. SIEMENTEC added blizz at lvl 140 and only added bbh when it was lvl 180..so what does this mean? ever heard of DK sets?

well i took the time to read what you said and i responded to everything

you didnt read my first post so if you skip to this last sentence like you did last time please go to the top of my post and start reading

It's not about nerfing warriorS. It's about strikeing a balance for one over powered build. Btw, let me guess that you have a bbh build, haven't you?

Sid, the problem ain't only restricted to mage vs. warrior. In fact it is the same or even worse warrior vs warrior. Now none other builds got chances against bbh but a bbh build! Can't you agree? When you fight, within relatively short time your opponent is naked and has only 2 options:

1)To flee and get called coward his opponent (not hopefully you, sid :))

2)Or to stay and die with so called "honor" and as a "free ek"

Afterwards that smart kid thinks about the situation and ends up to make a bbh build for future, because he/she just took hell of a beating from one.

140lvl limit 1x exp were made to get oldschool feeling of hb and to get greater diversity of builds. Now bbh is killing those other builds! That should be a good enough reason to even delete bbh, but again if its not possible it should be atleast made strip less, so that the smart kid figures out that the game has greater depth than just running around and critting low lvl mages.

Now we are enjoying the same sh*t as b4, just in a diffirent package. A fact that just cannot be denied - just think about both neme1 and the present. That's not how it should be. Therefore im serious about the instance.

Do armors regenerate their end points? :blink:

It's stupid simplify to situation and compare two diffirent things. Even if you are out of mana you can chase mage and deal damage and break casts. If mage naked, his/her only option is pretty much just to run around and heal. Is that the challenging hb that you were looking for as taking warrior as your class? The problem ain't restricted only to mages, its same with warriors just not counting the mana. Just like I told lil upper.

You hardly see any of these situations in hb 1x exp, don't you? It is "only" true in 97% of the fighting scenarios. That last 3% comes from mage raids/sudden attacks.

It's not a 100% neccesity to remove it just do this:

1) Lower strip %, do not removed it completley

2) Keep the damage same

3) Check the new situation, prolly better than b4.

After that we would see whole diffirent kind of gameplay! Like i said it b4 its stupid to make things equal stuff. "if one goes, both go." Politics ain't working like that, unless you got the barrel of ak-47on your oponnents temple. :rolleyes:

Sorry for way too long post. It looks like mess, but I coudln't express myself properly any shorter.

wrong funny. no one cares what you say

you cant even read what i wrote

you are the most unintelligent and incomprehensible person on this server

plz stfu and dont post anywhere

why you descrive to you???

hahahaha who like u no 1.U no got Hear for defending the noob insult miai and said '' i got mather and u no'' nd u defending the noob stupid

who are u?????? tell who u?

funnygirl dumb post+2

you cant read english so you dont know what i said

i didnt defend i simply said mirai was using poor language too

you are an imbecile...you have talked shit about my mother and everyone elses mother many times.........loll

PS. what kind of dude names his char funnygirl...lmao ive always wondered that

I ask moderators to clean this topic/page from nonsence, please!

I think that facts should be made out, not trash talk, thank you!

enough with this bbh bullshit let the freaking admins deal with it

It has taken long! This the only way to try get changes.

yes sry i agree take out the trash (aka funnygirl)

blizz has range

blizz has freeze effect

the point is still valid

the end.

hm your last sentence is funny cuz you didnt take the time to read what i had to say and just responded

nerf warriors? where did i say nerf warriors? i didnt say lower damage did i? i said lower strip % i didnt say REMOVE bbh.........plz read what i said

so i guess lowering strip % makes a warrior totally useless? thats what your opinion sounds like..i guess you like critting only

physical damage has no range? lol... direct bow? crits? 1 bbh crit hit me 80 damage...lets see most wars have at least 12 crits now...YEAH physical has no range...not.

a mage can just run invis easily? yeah sure if the mage has better FPS...keep in mind most people dont have the same fps in helbreath...if you hadnt noticed?

a mage caught or bumped with crits is down in a matter of 3 seconds? if your a war be smart and get some mr...mages with 195 int means what? low mag yes this isnt a 180 server anymore...so that means? low hitting prob yes...this means? no more 4 hitting blizz...if they bother to get the mag they have what? 200 hp

sure a mage can ninja and sneak up on you and blizz...a bbh war can do the same if he knows what the spell paralize is...with or w/out strip% at what it is now

i didnt say remove bbh did i? no i didnt.. but you obviously cant read what i wrote

i said lower strip % not remove strip%...i didnt say remove bbh either bright one

PS. ill repeat another thing.. SIEMENTEC added blizz at lvl 140 and only added bbh when it was lvl 180..so what does this mean? ever heard of DK sets?

you didnt read my first post so if you skip to this last sentence like you did last time please go to the top of my post and start reading

U write 2 much, I am lazy to read it :unsure:

Doom knows what hes talking about funnygirl, shut the *censored* up and quit thinking you're so high and mighty just cause you've been around here for a long time...if you wanna call yourself a veteran act like you have some class rather than trying to belittle people who havnt been around for as long as you.

Im confused, I thought Nem2 was spost to be an old skool HB?

If they wanted a level 140 max server why is BBH in it?

If BBH did not come out untill a level 180 HB?

As far as Im concerned, if they wanted a lvl 140 max server then stick to what was orginally included in that max lvl 140 server... :S

Dont add something that wasnt spost to be in it.