Sign in to follow this  
uiman

Helbreathusa V3.7

II. ETC: Change in Game Content

II.1. Change of Helbreath Character's Current HP formula

The significance of this change is to balance the game as there has been increase in type of high level items.

Current Formula

(LvL*2) + (VIT*3) + (STR/2) = Character's Total HP

- LvL 180, VIT 200, STR 200 Character : (180*2) + (200*3) + (200/2) = 1060

- LvL 122, VIT 40, STR 172 Character : (122*2) + (40*3) + (172/2) = 450

- LvL 160, VIT 100, STR 30 Character : (160*2) + (100*3) + (30/2) = 635

Changed Formula " Increase HP accordingly to level by Point x 1.5.

(LvL*1.5) + (VIT*3) + (STR/2) = Character's Total HP

- LvL 180, VIT 200, STR 200 Character : (180*1.5) + (200*3) + (200/2) = 970

- LvL 122, VIT 40, STR 172 Character : (122*1.5) + (40*3) + (172/2) = 389

- LvL 160, VIT 100, STR 30 Character : (160*1.5) + (100*3) + (30/2) = 555

II.2. Decrease of Gold

Decrease the amount of Gold that drops from monsters.

II.3. Restriction of certain Items' Gen. Possibility

II.4. The other changes to the game (as requested made by US players)

-The number of rabbits and cats in game has been decreased.

-Recall spell in Towns

In case of the existing recall system, the recall point is random, so sometimes characters recall in same places.

This system is changed in new version.

Using Recall magic or a scroll more than once will not recall the character to the same recall spot consecutively. Instead the character will be recalled to a different location each time the recall system is used.

-One more exit gate is available at the Warehouses.

-Armor Brake Magic spell's decreasing armor endurance value is set higher.

-Golem Pits have been added to each town's farm section (for lower level characters).

Elvine Farm (35,40~80,75), Aresden Farm (185,80~220,115)

-Guard Attack Damage increased.

Phisical Damage : 3D8 -> 4D8. Magic Damage is same as before.

-Stone Golem's Necklace of Stone Golem drop rate increased.

you should think about it, this is the best chenge ever made by Helbreath staff, the f*king recall thing, armor break is useless here, guards dosnt help sh!t... i like them.

all infomation here: http://www.helbreathusa.com/v3.7.php

Glad you posted that, clears up the questions about the difference in HP here as compared to all the calculators, and its just as I said it was.

knowing math ftw.

The reason why usa is doing those is that they are under pressure to improve their server. Too bad that they don't got the rights to touch to server coding! Therefore they can only do this kind of config based changes.

I'm not sure if owners are interested of these changes, but im 100% sure that sexy knows about these things. Thank you for posting anyways!

The reason why usa is doing those is that they are under pressure to improve their server. Too bad that they don't got the rights to touch to server coding! Therefore they can only do this kind of config based changes.

I'm not sure if owners are interested of these changes, but im 100% sure that sexy knows about these things. Thank you for posting anyways!

lol u make me laught bad man stop talking if u dont know "they don't got the rights to touch to server coding" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets talk seriously now

Im agree with some of the changes dont know about formulas but

II.3. Restriction of certain Items' Gen. Possibilitynot agree is fine the way it is

-The number of rabbits and cats in game has been decreased. Agree on doing this rabbits and cats in town only lag the server...

-Recall spell in Towns.Agree!!!! is stupid to recall all the time and get in the same spot over and over again

-One more exit gate is available at the Warehouses. Is fine the way it is

-Armor Brake Magic spell's decreasing armor endurance value is set higher.AB works fine.

-Golem Pits have been added to each town's farm section (for lower level characters).Agree!!!!

Elvine Farm (35,40~80,75), Aresden Farm (185,80~220,115) wtf? :P

-Guard Attack Damage increased.Will be nice to see this :D

Phisical Damage : 3D8 -> 4D8. Magic Damage is same as before.

-Stone Golem's Necklace of Stone Golem drop rate increased.Agree

Rada, me parece que por ser un server oficial y pagar por los files a siementech.. no pueden tocar los files.

Creo que es asi, que por ley no pueden hacer grandes cambios.

lol u make me laught bad man stop talking if u dont know "they don't got the rights to touch to server coding" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You may lol as much as you want, but thats the deal what they (siementehc) did with usa. I dunno how strict that case is but they dun got rights to do big changes to the coding, they got rights to change server setups. And look those changes, pretty much all of em are just done by changing server settups. Next time check your sources, please.

I think that we should be more interested about damages, strippage and drops + other stuff b4 making those little changes. I agree that theres too much cats and rabbits though...

but thats the deal what they (siementehc) did with usa. I dunno how strict that case is but they dun got rights to do big changes to the coding, they got rights to change server setups. And look those changes, pretty much all of em are just done by changing server settups

That is what i sayed in spanish.

I think they cant make big changes cause is an oficial server and has to respect some laws with siementech

how much have you used armor break? its designed to work with about 10-13+ hits on low endurance armor like statted armor. this is best done with more than 1 mage. does armor break work less than that now?