Sign in to follow this  
Guest sadf

Hp Formula

Guest sadf

plz somebody tell me the new HP formula.. couse its not the old one.. or my HP is fuc**** up

the old one = lvlx2 + str/2 + vitx3

i should have = 96x2 + 156/2 + 40x3 = 390 and i have 342..

I dont remember what it is exactly, but it seems to be something like

1.5LVL+ STR/2 + VitX3

I tried it with what you said there, and got 341 max hp, I'll try it with my stats for a second and see what I get.

Tried it, and I get .5 more then what I have, which seems right, as they never round up here it seems. I took a guess at that because someone said that they had noticed getting +1 hp per level on the odd numbered levels, and two on the even levels, and it seems to work.

and I do remember reading somewhere that they changed the hp formula on the real servers, though this really isnt much of a change.

edit: made a mistake, re-checked my math and got 342 for your hp, that seems to be the forumula.

I just had read someone saying that gained 2 hp on every even level, and one on every odd level, so I just tried it out. 3 hp per 2 levels, 3/2 = 1.5 per level.

but yeah, I'm also decent at math, so that helps a little (I made a mistake the first time I did his stats because I did it in my head, still was 1 hp off)