Sign in to follow this  
Lucanesti

Lets All Change Towns

Then we'll be Aresden and have the same problems again. Its problems in the community, the personality of certain people, that causes these problems.

Take Nuts. I like him honestly, even though he booted me out of the guild for not giving him skele pit. We went on a Ettin killing spree with other Damnation members and it was fun, organized, and everyone played well with drop jumping (nothing but gold anyways) But when it comes to him interacting with everyone as a whole. He acts like he is better then everyone, picking fights and not being level headed about anything. Lewbowski said he is entertaining, and he is. Not to the people on the other end though.

So a guild gets sick of it, tries to take out some Damnation people at IG, and boom. Chaos.

So what happens if only Damnation gets to Ares? People will whine how they get special treatment. If anyone can apply for a town change? Everyone will change and we'll just all be Aresden and whining. If you have to pay for a town change? Sexy will run away with all the money (:-p)

The server we are on now has seen very little interference, spare TROUBLES little fun having before he was caught.

If you want to be Ares, go grind and be ares. We cant be town changing all the time, bothering people who have better things to fix. WPE Anyone?

I would also enjoy seeing guild reps sitting in Beginner Zone trying to recruit people into Aresden. Take actions in your own hands you dirty Ares

Guest kay0

Then we'll be Aresden and have the same problems again. Its problems in the community, the personality of certain people, that causes these problems.

Take Nuts. I like him honestly, even though he booted me out of the guild for not giving him skele pit. We went on a Ettin killing spree with other Damnation members and it was fun, organized, and everyone played well with drop jumping (nothing but gold anyways) But when it comes to him interacting with everyone as a whole. He acts like he is better then everyone, picking fights and not being level headed about anything. Lewbowski said he is entertaining, and he is. Not to the people on the other end though.

So a guild gets sick of it, tries to take out some Damnation people at IG, and boom. Chaos.

So what happens if only Damnation gets to Ares? People will whine how they get special treatment. If anyone can apply for a town change? Everyone will change and we'll just all be Aresden and whining. If you have to pay for a town change? Sexy will run away with all the money (:-p)

The server we are on now has seen very little interference, spare TROUBLES little fun having before he was caught.

If you want to be Ares, go grind and be ares. We cant be town changing all the time, bothering people who have better things to fix. WPE Anyone?

I would also enjoy seeing guild reps sitting in Beginner Zone trying to recruit people into Aresden. Take actions in your own hands you dirty Ares

Can you please shut the fk up? Please do me a favor, and stop crying on fourms, want something done? get your e-friends to join ares, Ares aren't crying the ELVS are. You don't like how things are, then LEAVE. No ares are crying, only elvs are, so please shut up.

Lucanesti, forum account suspended for 3 days

Admins alrdy said there will be no town changes. Stop spamming forum with this, thx