Sign in to follow this  
Guest Drimus

May I...

lol back to show your maturity, i requrest a name change on nuts then so i can re create nuts as an ares, And ezek what lvl are you, i think you need to focus more on making the server fun then touching yourself and talking shit on the forums, and lady where did you come from, how bout you post an actual opinion before showing your stupidity, you guys say u dont understand what i say, then you type like your a bunch of little kids jacking off in a candy factory, Eat my dick, yall can say whatever you want to make fun of me, ill still be here, andyes ive made an ares, id like a chance to play on the character ive played on my whole time on nem, and this shit is to *censored*ing boring to play, so yeah server sucks with no ares and im playing ares, got a problem like i said, Blow Me. auehahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol back to show your maturity, i requrest a name change on nuts then so i can re create nuts as an ares, And ezek what lvl are you, i think you need to focus more on making the server fun then touching yourself and talking shit on the forums, and lady where did you come from, how bout you post an actual opinion before showing your stupidity, you guys say u dont understand what i say, then you type like your a bunch of little kids jacking off in a candy factory, Eat my dick, yall can say whatever you want to make fun of me, ill still be here, andyes ive made an ares, id like a chance to play on the character ive played on my whole time on nem, and this shit is to *censored*ing boring to play, so yeah server sucks with no ares and im playing ares, got a problem like i said, Blow Me. auehahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

lmao look at the "maturity"

goin around tellin people to jack off eat your dick

you obviously didnt read anything i said cuz you say i have no opinion when i have a great opinion

youre still the same and youll never change

just a little *censored* who sucks dan's dick

youre the reason damnation is stupid now

all the good old players left now its just your *censored* *censored* and your cronies

Ps. "mature" hypocrites like yourself rock...and youll get the same thing in ares cuz no one likes you

lmao look at the "maturity"

goin around tellin people to jack off eat your dick

you obviously didnt read anything i said cuz you say i have no opinion when i have a great opinion

youre still the same and youll never change

just a little *censored* who sucks dan's dick

youre the reason damnation is stupid now

all the good old players left now its just your *censored* *censored* and your cronies

Ps. "mature" hypocrites like yourself rock...and youll get the same thing in ares cuz no one likes you

rofl lmao :lol:

well ya i just saw server allot elvines lawl

Omg I can't stand Shaggnut. All he freakin' did in Nem1 to me was call me edit. Then in Nem2 he implies I use a 3rd party program because apparently I ran too fast. Then brought up Nem1 saying I was edit again :)

But it's all good, it's just a game :D

I know whats wrong!

Everyone is jealous of everyone else for some reason or another, and every one of those people wants to change it, except Hunter. Go play some HB and get over it. At least Hunter has a good head on his shoulders. :rolleyes:

B)

Guest Borg

I know whats wrong!

Everyone is jealous of everyone else for some reason or another, and every one of those people wants to change it, except Hunter. Go play some HB and get over it. At least Hunter has a good head on his shoulders. :rolleyes:

B)

its obvious how jelious they are, LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saying nuts sucks this and that, yet you cant kill me havnt, and suck hard at the game, if i suck so hard prove it plz....

Guest kay0

My few thoughts.... Ilessthantree EzekieL, I agree with him 100%.

If you really want to become an ares, make an ares. Town changes in the first month of the server, won't do any good, it'll just cause problems in the long-run. If you honestly want to help the ares, make a char.

There will always be an un-balance of the server. There will always be a cheater, a hacker, a macroer, an edit pack user, a edited char, an edit item, and also an un-balance in numbers.

Yes, it is harder for an ares to go lvl in ML / IG / PL, but we aren't complaining, so you shouldn't complain about the difference in numbers.

This shit is getting rediculous.

a simple dispute turns into an immature mud-slinging fest.

Good players are making too big a deal out of stupid crap.

It's making everyone look like a fool.

Settle it on the Battlefield, not in the forums.

Guest Borg

agreed, my dispute was not with any of them, its with how bored players claim to be due to the fact theres like 3 ares on most of the time, i have already started my own ares, and will continue to hunt for these shit talkin kids on my elv, regardless looks like i will be lvling faster then them on both accounts..

Just goes to show how jelious people can be, and how they stay mad over stuff for ever auehahaha :lol: :lol:

Guest Drimus

I know that in a serious server theres no chance to change city..

but go to pl.. watch out and if u see 1 ares make a weed party...

Seriously, its really unbalanced the key is change damnation and some ppl more...

*Do whatever you want, but respect when you post, if u dont think the same as me, its ok but manner*