Sign in to follow this  
Hero

Final Word On Drop Jumping/stealing?

I'm just wondering what the final word on drop jumping/stealing is. As some of you know, Bu aka WanderLust stole an ice elemental sword drop from Mirai and myself a week ago.. (plenty of pics to prove if anyone wants) there was some controversy around it and I don't even know what the final word was but I just don't want a situation like that to happen again.

GMs/Admins: Is stealing peoples drops legal? :unsure:

Guest kay0

I'm just wondering what the final word on drop jumping/stealing is. As some of you know, Bu aka WanderLust stole an ice elemental sword drop from Mirai and myself a week ago.. (plenty of pics to prove if anyone wants) there was some controversy around it and I don't even know what the final word was but I just don't want a situation like that to happen again.

GMs/Admins: Is stealing peoples drops legal? :unsure:

It's part of the game, go for it.

Guest kay0

I know its part of the game, but so is macroing but thats not allowed...so why this?

macroing isn't part of the game, are you fking stupid? you're using a program to do something for you, it isn't a-part of the client. Helbreath USA doesn't have a link on their website saying "click here it's macro". Nor does it have a link for Hacks. Macros and Hacks are not part of the game. HB is about training your skills, not having a program do your dirty work, because you're a lazy SOB.

GM's will not do anything about drop stealers, stop crying please.

okay its not part of the client but everyone does it I see it a lot and theres never reprucussions or anything done about

and watch your attitude son.. quit thinkin your god :rolleyes:

Guest kay0

okay its not part of the client but everyone does it I see it a lot and theres never reprucussions or anything done about

and watch your attitude son.. quit thinkin your god :rolleyes:

If everybody jumped off a bridge, would you?

MACRO = is NOT part of the game, training your skills and leveling for it is.

Please shut up, you have no info to back up your sh&t about, macroing is part of the game, because you sir, are a moron. Please do not post on this fourm anymore. You make Damnation look like idiots, saying macro is part of the game. If you use something (a program) to do something that isn't meant to be in the game it is considered, ILLEGAL.

I don't think, I'm god, I'm explaining to you, how much of a dumba$$ you are. You made this topic to get flamed. How could macro be part of the game? Please explain to me.

GM's do NOT interfere with game-play, they will tell you this also. Unless their a corrupted SOB, I won't say any names, I don't feel like getting banned. ;)

When I say its part of the game I'm not saying its incrypted into the *censored*ing client I'm saying its so accepted now a days that no one gives a shit.

You make Damnation look like idiots, saying macro is part of the game.

So what my opinion is reflects on my entire guild? I think you are the idiot. What I say reflects on ME not my guild LOL.

You're a complete dick I asked a simple question and you come on here thinking your god with your big E penis and post count LOL. Get a life bud..dont be mad that you dont have friends/girlfriend.

I didnt know you'd blow up so fast...must be your time of the month or something lol.

Guest kay0

When I say its part of the game I'm not saying its incrypted into the *censored*ing client I'm saying its so accepted now a days that no one gives a shit.

So what my opinion is reflects on my entire guild? I think you are the idiot. What I say reflects on ME not my guild LOL.

You're a complete dick I asked a simple question and you come on here thinking your god with your big E penis and post count LOL. Get a life bud..dont be mad that you dont have friends/girlfriend.

I didnt know you'd blow up so fast...must be your time of the month or something lol.

Ic, we're bringing in the e-penises and how I have no friends? How I have high post counts, what does my post count matter? I've been in the server for ages? Please do not bring in stupid things, because you're too stupid to talk to me. "OMG YOU HIGH POST COUNTS, YOU'RE A NERD"

That was one of the most pathetic attempts to try to make me feel like a 'nerd'. Yes, I've posted about 1000 times, but, I've been in the server for about 2-3 years? I post because it's fun. I enjoy giving my opinion, fourms is all about giving opinions. So I gave you my few thoughts, on how much of a mor0n you are. Get your head out of your a$$, this is reality, not kindergarten, the teacher wont get your toy back.

When I say 'reality' this is part of life, real people are behind the computer playing, that's how you will be treated in life, people will back stab you, deal with it. If you can't deal with it, my only advice for you 'son' is to kill yourself.

"One man/women can speak for a million"

I remember in hb int some war steal me a bloody shock wave manual drop from a demon (YES INST A LIE), and in these time the drop-stealing was sanctioned i say it to a GM and show him som ss and he ban him for 1 week or 1 month i dont remember all.

But in nemesis i dont know if this is sanctioned, i lose some ancient pieces in scorp pit only for that i cant pick up soo quickly and the other go and say MINEEEEEE.

This need be sanctioned and i wanna make a post of this for that the gm's takes it in account.

Can stop this ???? .......... i dont know, all the others NOOBS steal YOURS drops.

Guest kay0

I remember in hb int some war steal me a bloody shock wave manual drop from a demon (YES INST A LIE), and in these time the drop-stealing was sanctioned i say it to a GM and show him som ss and he ban him for 1 week or 1 month i dont remember all.

But in nemesis i dont know if this is sanctioned, i lose some ancient pieces in scorp pit only for that i cant pick up soo quickly and the other go and say MINEEEEEE.

This need be sanctioned and i wanna make a post of this for that the gm's takes it in account.

Can stop this .......... i dont know, all the others NOOBS steal YOURS drops.

People will steal from you, they will use you, they will fk your over, it's part of life, deal with it. RPG games aren't meant for every player to be nice "ooh that was yours? oooh sorry, i'll return that right away"

THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. PLEASE STOP CRYING. IF you don't like how things are dealt, LEAVE.

People steal kills from me / drops, I do get angry, so I ask nicely for him/her to return, obviosully they wont, you don't see me going on fourms and crying. Ask nicely, if they dont give it back, attack them or make fun of them ;)

Ic, we're bringing in the e-penises and how I have no friends? How I have high post counts, what does my post count matter? I've been in the server for ages? Please do not bring in stupid things, because you're too stupid to talk to me. "OMG YOU HIGH POST COUNTS, YOU'RE A NERD"

That was one of the most pathetic attempts to try to make me feel like a 'nerd'. Yes, I've posted about 1000 times, but, I've been in the server for about 2-3 years? I post because it's fun. I enjoy giving my opinion, fourms is all about giving opinions. So I gave you my few thoughts, on how much of a mor0n you are. Get your head out of your a$$, this is reality, not kindergarten, the teacher wont get your toy back.

When I say 'reality' this is part of life, real people are behind the computer playing, that's how you will be treated in life, people will back stab you, deal with it. If you can't deal with it, my only advice for you 'son' is to kill yourself.

"One man/women can speak for a million"

:wub: :wub:

There are not any rule (and i bet there will not be any rule) about drop stealing.

Is part of this game, is up to you to return or not a drop.

Same with PK or rep scamming.

whatever. you're a dirty bitch if you steal drops imo.

True, but that "d1rty b1tch" will not be punished... and nobody will ask on forums to punish him.

There are players that cheat (hacks, lamme, scam, hacks accounts)

There are players that play fair, only respecting the rules and anything else.

And There are players that play honest, with what is right or not.

Only the first class could be punished.

Guest kay0

te amo gaucho ~

Hero, glad you've finally realised, STEAL peoples items you don't like.

Drop stealing is a part of the game. Check the server rules and you will see that we cannot and will not make any rules regarding this issue.

well i would be happy if that ie would return in that spanish/arg peoples bag,because most damnation shows their ego too much :ph34r: :P

Guest Shinryu

People will steal from you, they will use you, they will fk your over, it's part of life, deal with it. RPG games aren't meant for every player to be nice "ooh that was your kool? oooh sorry, i'll return that right away"

THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. PLEASE STOP CRYING. IF you don't like how things are delt, LEAVE.

People steal kills from me / drops, I do get angry, so I ask nicely for him/her to return, obviosully they wont, you don't see me going on fourms and crying. Ask nicely, if they dont give it back, attack them or make fun of them ;)

I also got stolen, and i not even asked the item back, because i knew i would not have that back. I said nothing. Just continued killing the golems.

This is like the real life. We can NOT trust everyone. The game have good ppl, and bad ppl. And THAT makes the fun of the game. So, if you get stolen. Try to get back for your own, or leave it be. Don't bother GM or come cry on forums, that is only another headache that will not be solved. Only if you negociate by yourself.

LxD...no one took the ie from Bu...he willingly and voluntarily returned it. No GM asked him to, no admin intervened or put any pressure on him. Matter of fact, I told him the drop belongs to the person who landed on it. Period.

So lets not make this into something it's not. He did not have to return it, but he chose to. Any why does it have to be arg/spanish thing? It's player Bu...i dont care where he came from or what he is.

Items belong to the bag they are in.

Of course its kind of lame to go on stealing drops and stuff, but well, there will always be jerks around...

Guest Borg

Agreed, and Bu is a great person :excl: regardless of who he is,, one of the few left in elv!