Sign in to follow this  
KeNZo

Crusade Daily And Mlm Tp Available Always

Crusade Daily and Heldenian Twice a Week.  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Crusade Daily and Heldenian Twice a Week?

• Yes
    • No

Hey guys,

Loving the new server build up, more players had join and it seems more are coming in soon.
My suggestion would be to make crusade daily, and held twice a week or not don't really matter. And to make MLM tp always available, however its only free to the heldenian winners however losing town has to pay 5k or something. As to the reason for heldenian twice a week would be, well 2:30PM server time is 4:30AM my time which is a little too late for us Malaysia/Singapore/Asian time zone. There are many of us from this time zone that unable to attend held most times.
This will be the only way to keep the players, from my perspective. Crusade really made it fun and enjoyable for 2 reason. People could easily get ek due to increase in damage which provokes them into pvping, and when you die you don't drop zems. Because many new players dont have many zems and they don't wanna keep dying and losing a zem always. So crusade is the best way to train their pvp skills without losing zems. And would be good to some players that are still training their skills in PVP.
And another reason is for, well its the only event we can really enjoy so making it daily would be extremely fun.
I'll just want to get a vote and see how it goes. I am feeling this would be feasible.

Cheers

pretty good idea, voted for Yes, also sade for argentinians is kinda late (2.30 am sometimes) can lower to -1 hour at least?

I would vote yes for heldenian, but no for crusade.

Yes for heldenian simply because we used to have 2 (2nd one on wednesday) to allow asians/malaysians/etc... to join in the heldenian at a more suitable time for them. Bringing this back shouldn't be a big issue.

No for crusade simply because of my personal no easy-ek policy where everything that leans towards making eks free and without concequences. Having a daily sade only benefits the ekers and makes eks too easy to obtain for the side that has the most people on during the sade time.

It would also devaluate the benefits gained from a crusade (additional teleports, huge xp and contri reward). It would also devaluate crusades themself over time where people would stop playing the sade and just go for EK'ing.

From the point of view you're suggesting this, it solidly looks like "give us more free eks" as you rather like the sade for ek'ing than actually playing the event itself.

I also like to mentioned that zems arn't hard to obtain, given that there are 10.5k zems in the game, and their drop rate is at a decent level from normal mobs. Also zems can be easily purchased from people who have loads of them, I've seen prices of around 400k for m and x stones, so zems could easily be sold around the same price or lower/higher as the players desire. Getting gold isn't that hard either, clean a pit, pick some junk and sell it to the shop will get you going.

I mainly see the reason you want sade for no zem drops is because people are too lazy to hunt for a zem or too lazy to get gold and buy a zem.

@alka: There are 3 sades during the week, each at different times, aimed so you can atleast attend one crusade a week, and usually with some flexibility you can attend 2, where 3 is unlikely as the third sade usually doesn't fit your timezone.

I also like to reflect a bit on raid times as they were mentioned in other topics as well.

At this point you get instant 180, but you're still without items (even if the corrupted sets get added, after X days you're still without items). So you need to go out and hunt for them at some point. Changing raid times to perma raid all week long will make hunting very hard as there wouldn't be a place you can safely hunt during the week, thus making it very hard to obtain items, and in certain extent that'll "scare away" the new guys (as they hit 180, but have no place to hunt for good items, they just leave cuz they can't keep up against the raiders - even with a X days corrupted set, they only hold up for the X days, spending the majority of time fending off the raiders rather than hunting for items so after the X days they'd still not have anything of their own to play with)

So I believe keeping raid times as-is for now is a good path to follow as it gives opporunities to the fresh players to gear up (hunt for items) during the week while raiding is off in the hunt zones.

We eventually might introduce perma raid time if a later feature that is scheduled comes into effect. This feature brings sort of "private/safe hunting" in an enjoyable and fun way (NOT just a map that's permanently accessable but can't be raided). More details regarding this feature will come soon, depending on the requests of the community we'll bump up certain features to the front of the pipeline, yet I'd like to see tournaments finished off before diving into this new thing (which brings PvE content)

To start off, Remove the chat in crusade so the opposing town doesnt see it because since when has it been like this.

Well youre saying no to 9 players who voted yes and the server only has 15+ people on at times. So you do the maths on this..

If you're not going to set crusades available daily the very least you can do is make pvp events daily..

Also if you make crusades daily this triggers instant teamwork.

You can test it out though, if the end result is horrible like the invul buff, simply remove it.

Edited by YUCK

I understand White, but many new players seems to be saying its too boring as there is nothing much to do. There are no events except for crusade 3 times a week which most only can attend once a week and heldenian most cant even attend at times.

We are not asking for free ek's, i am not requesting it to be a fruity server, but please put up more events. A plain simple pvp event would be fun, i love the pvp event that you did previous, looks really good but i was just wondering if every players put up 1 mil gold stakes, would any one actually join? after a while everyone would just tend to ignore it and it would not be fully utilize.

My best bet would be to make a simple pvp event. Make it at Arena, daily with 2 vs 2, 4 vs 4, 5 vs 5. Or a last man standing event would sound fun as well. Server is pretty much boring without events, i play daily for hours and there's nothing much to do except hunt which eventually would get bored. At times even we players would make our own events and drop items for new players or current players with our own items.

Please make something happen, for the start at least make daily summon event twice a day to make the server a little more lively. I was excited to see 20+ on couple days back, i don't want to log in the next couple of days and see 8 players on. And i had requested to disable /who earlier, many new players started and said this " 12 players on?".

We are not crying, we are providing feedbacks for you guys. And no i din't ask for daily crusade for my benefits as during crusade i am on Guildmaster char which is a support mage and it's not even mine. And no, we do actually play the crusade in a proper manner by building collectors, breaking shields etc.

Server is surviving, please2 make some event, check recent ek logs. There's fight everywhere, but i am afraid sooner later people get bored.

Cheers,

At this point gms don't even have time to host intensive events once a month. Jings scav is being delayed due to his busy personal life. Pvp events aren't made because gms are very busy with personal stuff.

If you really want pvp events daily, then atleast show up during the beta tests I do. The system that holds fully automated tournaments is like 95% done but due to the lack of people to test it, the last 5% takes ages to complete.

Regarding safe/private hunting, as I said in the earlier post, it would not just be a map permanently available to go and hide away from raiders. The base idea is that every 4 hours you get a 10 minute window to enter this "hunt map". But to enter it, you need a special key, each of your party members who wish to join the same map needs such key. Yet to obtain a key you must go out in the normal maps where you can possibly be killed by raiders and kill monsters to find such keys as drops.

Thus to play safe, you first need to risk your life.