Sign in to follow this  
YUCK

Windows 8 Help

So I got myself a new computer. Its a windows 8 version. I don't like the new display of it, the bar app menu and all that other stuff, for those of you who may have it

you may know what I'm talking about..

It runs helbreath weird, one weird thing about it is when I try to go back to home screen/desktop screen/ the bar menu app page. When I click home it goes to home, but when I click

helbreath again the game freezes.. The only way to start playing again is by running task manager and ending HB client and restarting it, but who really wants to do that always?

Plus sometimes we all click home button accidentally when playing and it would really suck to always have to run task manager,etc etc.

Has anyone had this problem or is there anything you suggest me to do?

~Thanks in advanced.

The client freezes, it doeesnt allow me to do anything else but to go back to home button. Is there any altertnative for this?

Maybe running hb in a regular window not full screen

There is a known issue on alt+tabbing (switching to desktop) in windows 8 and later. There have been topics on this issue with possible solutions, some have worked, some have not. Use the forum search to find them.

Also you should be able to disable the button on your keyboard I believe.

There is a known issue on alt+tabbing (switching to desktop) in windows 8 and later. There have been topics on this issue with possible solutions, some have worked, some have not. Use the forum search to find them.

Also you should be able to disable the button on your keyboard I believe.

Is there a way to put helbreath in a window tab or seperate window? its own window..

disabling the button sounds good but its not very optimal to do so just for the game, but then again if I want to play it, i must ... sigh