Sign in to follow this  
YUCK

What The People Dont Like About Nemesis 3

Okay guys so White GM said " we are the community " so let us be heard.

We should quit bishing about the gameplay and how stupid its become and just bluntly say what we dont like, so Gms would consider changing the bad for good.

The invul bubble is weird and I dont like it, i hate chasing someone and or changing maps and not being able to do anything for a few. I know i can right click the buff to dissapear it but when a mate needs help to get invised, this bubble delays it.

I say, some changes are good but dont try to re-invent the wheel.

I DONT LIKE:

1) hard 180 mode: i suggest barracks until lvl 180, how it was in nem2.

2)hard majs: i suggest coming back non interrupt d3d4, how it was in nem3 begging. Most of ppl dont have time for playing on this low exp, at the same pits, for long time anymore. Making d3d4 continuous will get to players easy majs, which is enough to play some fights with no effort at all. Those who want items just will keep hunting mobs for it, since d3d4 wont give you none of them.

3)invulnerability: its time to change it once for all.

Theres some more stuff, but its not time for it i would say.

Thank You

I dont like:

1: invu buff (i personally hate it, I LEARNT how to fight with it, but it just complicates things, keep the good old way pls)

2: primary droprate is super low really, ppl dont have time to grind half a year for a 49-56 armor and if GMs raise it a little bit i think alot of ppl would considerate coming back (as this is a PVP mainly server...so players needs AT LEAST 28-35 armors which should drop often thus helping them for incoming PVP's)

3: barracks until 180, same reasons from point "2"

4: raise Shields STR requirements to make HB more realistic

5: change MiM so if you're pfmed you CAN get mimed but you only get affected in a 1x1 square (forcing mages to actually AIM the target once in their lifes) and if you're NOT pfmed then you would get the normal big area effect

Edited by alkaholik

# 5 in Alkaholics list is very very good. Wow, I really like that one.

I personally dont care, but it makes a lot of sense to have it that way. Good one !

I personally dont care, but it makes a lot of sense to have it that way. Good one !

lol ty buddy but the idea was from aengis if i recall correctly... :) i just posted it becouse i dont see him around lately ^_^

I think freeze and mim last too long and hit too easily, even at 50 mag 100mr skill without any special items you are never going to successfully resist blizz freeze or mim.

+1

barrack 180

mejores 1er drop

creo que los las armaduras dk de los magos tienen mucha defensa y pa con un shield pa (24+) mshield, no los bajas mas, pero un war con dk set no le dura 5 minutos a un mago por mas shield (ma que tenga) que tenga

Mim 1x1 = que cancel

Si no pasa algo y rapido!!!! el servidor termina como neme2, los que estuvimos en el final de neme 2 vimos que pasaba lo mismo que ahora, la gente se quejaba del invu, no hay lugares donde pedir back en caso de que sean 5 y vos estes solo, (como antes pasaba en rmle o rmla) que siempre había pelea ahi, ahora son 5 recaleas te vas a wh te aburrís no peleaba y la gente se va, creo que se esta a tiempo todavía pero no queda mucho o no lo levantas mas levantarlo mas

Por lo menos así lo veo yo

lo que adiero con magicwarr es que o hacen algo rapido o esto no tiene vuelta atras , 50 playes on daba el /who hoy en sade y no habia nadie en ml casi :s 0 ares

Any GM reading those things and considering them? There isnt much time left.

Hay cualquier GM leyendo esto y pensando en cambiar algo? No hay mucho mas tiempo ahora.

@180 in barracks: no, it was introduced in LATE neme2 simply to aid NEW players to quickly catch up on the massively geared old players. And in neme3 there are no massively geared players, so no need to catch up to anyone. There are exp boosters, exp slates, increased party exp (+10%) and even straight 180 level up scrolls available. (Nemesis $ can be obtained through the auction house if you don't wish to use your own money in the first place.)

@d3/d4 quests: I will revise ALL the "kill any mob" quests and adjust their values accordingly, this will involve the change of a number of quests and will allow us to remove the time limit of 3h from the d3/d4 quests. But keep in mind that the big PvP update was voted to arrive prior to any other changes. If I got spare time I can revise the formula, if I don't it'll have to wait.

@low primary drop rate: it has been increased during nemesis 3 beta and hasn't been changed ever since, in the beta we made a significant increased on the rate (+20%) to make things easier. Stop complaining about it, it was raised once and won't be changed. IF you want more, get a drop booster for an additional 10% on the drop rates. nobody complained about it in neme2, so stop complaining now. If you like armor pieces, there are 14 and 21% corrupted armors available in the cash shop, and once again nemesis $ can be earned using the auction house.

@Shield str: it's been like this since helbreath v1.0, it's never been changed and was balanced out by the koreans long ago. I see no need for a change in this, use axes if you don't like shields and destroy them.

@Mim shizzles: it's been shown that magic resist armors actually resist against MiM, so *censored*ing use them! If you're still not happy, hunt illusion dragon for an angel of lucidity, upgrade it a bit and get +4% illusion resistance for every upgrade you make. (+20 = 80% resist!, even a +5 is already 20% resist, which is good!)

@invulnerability: The flaws in it have been resolved. The fact that you hate it, is not a valid reason. Why not? because EVERYTHING we change is hated by SOME person at ALL times... we can't please all. If you do think there are still flaws in it, feel free to discuss them and give exact situations or cases and we'll just fix them for you as we did with the crusade tp flaw and as well fixed the bug on changing maps.

If you really want safe zones there are 2 conditions:

1. I can ban anyone who talks shit from a safe-zone.

2. Safe zones are also protecting against PvE attacks (not only PvP attacks)

@180 in barracks: no, it was introduced in LATE neme2 simply to aid NEW players to quickly catch up on the massively geared old players. And in neme3 there are no massively geared players, so no need to catch up to anyone. There are exp boosters, exp slates, increased party exp (+10%) and even straight 180 level up scrolls available. (Nemesis $ can be obtained through the auction house if you don't wish to use your own money in the first place.)

@d3/d4 quests: I will revise ALL the "kill any mob" quests and adjust their values accordingly, this will involve the change of a number of quests and will allow us to remove the time limit of 3h from the d3/d4 quests. But keep in mind that the big PvP update was voted to arrive prior to any other changes. If I got spare time I can revise the formula, if I don't it'll have to wait.

@low primary drop rate: it has been increased during nemesis 3 beta and hasn't been changed ever since, in the beta we made a significant increased on the rate (+20%) to make things easier. Stop complaining about it, it was raised once and won't be changed. IF you want more, get a drop booster for an additional 10% on the drop rates. nobody complained about it in neme2, so stop complaining now. If you like armor pieces, there are 14 and 21% corrupted armors available in the cash shop, and once again nemesis $ can be earned using the auction house.

@Shield str: it's been like this since helbreath v1.0, it's never been changed and was balanced out by the koreans long ago. I see no need for a change in this, use axes if you don't like shields and destroy them.

@Mim shizzles: it's been shown that magic resist armors actually resist against MiM, so *censored*ing use them! If you're still not happy, hunt illusion dragon for an angel of lucidity, upgrade it a bit and get +4% illusion resistance for every upgrade you make. (+20 = 80% resist!, even a +5 is already 20% resist, which is good!)

@invulnerability: The flaws in it have been resolved. The fact that you hate it, is not a valid reason. Why not? because EVERYTHING we change is hated by SOME person at ALL times... we can't please all. If you do think there are still flaws in it, feel free to discuss them and give exact situations or cases and we'll just fix them for you as we did with the crusade tp flaw and as well fixed the bug on changing maps.

If you really want safe zones there are 2 conditions:

1. I can ban anyone who talks shit from a safe-zone.

i feel primary drops need to be increased a tad more.. It reaally blows hunting for hours and hours.

Aside that

Invul should be removed completely dude, its just not nemesis. Its weird and I dont think anyone likes it.

Im willing to bet if you make a poll, there would be more dislikes Than likes towards Invul..

To the fast 180 suggestion, make a barracks that only goes to 180 but can be used by both towns, disallow pvp so people can use it for lvling only. Or maybe allow it?

As for mim. Not many people own these mr items. As they dont have the time to hunt for them, as that leads to people getting annoyed only concluding to them quitting..

These are indeed issues.

Edited by YUCK

@180 barracks: i know it wasnt added during nem2 first times, but the situation now is similar to that one, or even worst. We cant attract more players to a server with 60 players online unless you get them some chance to catch up those already playing (at least on lvl). Getting 180 is a chance to hunt and fight better and safe.

Besides that, nem2 was running 5 years ago, which was a different lifetime for most of players. They all were young and had nothing else to do unless play helbreath. Nowadays the average player age is probly around 23, which means all have to work, go to university etc.

I dont think nem3 will earn any money now with scrolls, exp boosters etc, the way it is now. If you lure players you may get $ with other buyable stuff you guys have, which is great, tbh. It wont hurt server balance either.

@d3/d4: idk what you mean by revise, but lowering too much the exp obtained and removing the 3 hrs wouldnt help at all. The point on disabling the time on it is to get easy majs to update weapons and angels. The reasons are the same from above.

P.S.: if those ideas work, we might even consider more raid time during week, since most of players will be 180 and hard to kill. It might attract some other ek hunger players.

@invul: as i said in other topic, i got your point on it and, tbh, its a great idea. But lets face it, ppl just dont like it. They really dont care if its better for the game or not, they just want to play hb as they used to be. So if you change anything on it and dont remove, the result will be innefective, in my opinion.

@MIM: i gotta admit a change is necessary, but at this point CHANGING IT WOULD JUST RUIN THE SERVER. Mages will quit for sure and the server will be over in a week. So i vote not for changing it, despite being a decent idea either.

@shields: same as MIM. Dont need to be changed, in my opinion.

I would focus on topic #1, 2 and 3, if you guys have any pretension to keep the server running for years, like nem2 did.

If GMs really change it, i suggest SPAMMING ALL PLAYERS EMAIL ABOUT THEM.

Thank You

Eu jamais começaria a jogar em um servidor em que a maioria é 180lvl com dk8~15 e anjos e a exp fosse baixa.
a ideia de fazer uma barracks em um mapa cujo ambas as cidades pudessem entrar e se enfrentar com uma experiencia alta... aumentaria o pvp fight.
Se voce quer exp facil, vai ter q pegar com pvp ativo e correr o risco de morrer.
Caso nao queira ir para barracks das 2 cidades você pode ir para garden, ou outros mapas como atualmente fazem.
Tirar o tempo de 3 horas seria o minimo tambem a ser feito. em d3d3 tinha muita briga. e era legal.
a invul.. eu ja acostumei... pra mim tanto faz se tirarem ou nao... quando eu jogava a 8 anos atras o recall nao tinha nem tempo para "FAILED" podia recalar a qualquer momento ate mesmo apanhando. era bom porque? voce sabia q podia lutar ate o final e caso nao conseguisse.. podia fazer recall caso tivesse sorte.
agora tem q correr por 10+ segundos para recall. fazendo que todos sejam verdadeiros runners.
Gold rate esta bom.
Drop rate muito baixo. nao da muita vontade de jogar com mp7 armors.
penso que 28/35 estaria bom. caso vocês queiram ganhar um bom dinheiro poderiam vender itens 84/91 por um preço BEM ALTO! quem quer. e tem dinheiro compra.
Mesma coisa itens raros. Colocar a venda mas com preços CAROS. QUEM TEM DINHEIRO COMPRA. Quem nao tem, tenta a sorte. mas pelo menos com drops melhores que os atuais.
Nao sei se é sorte ou o que.. mas eu ja montei mais de 30 vezes os ancient pieces of stone... e nenhuma funcionou... muito ruim.

I would never begin to play on a server where the majority is 180lvl with DK8 ~ 15 and angels and the exp was low .
the idea of making a barracks on a map where both cities could come in and meet with a high experience ... increase the pvp fight .
If you want easy exp , q will have to take active pvp and risk of dying .
If do not want to go to barracks of the 2 cities you can go to garden or other maps as currently do .
Taking the time 3 hours is the minimum also be done. in d3d3 was lots of fighting . and it was cool.
the invul .. I already got used ... to me it does not matter if they take it or not ... when I played 8 years ago the recall had not even time to " FAILED " could recalar anytime until even beaten. was good because ? q knew you could fight until the end and if he could not .. recall could do if he was lucky .
gotta run now for 10 + seconds to recall. doing that all runners are true .
Gold rate this good.
Very low drop rate . not the great desire to play with mp7 armors .
I think 28/35 would be good. If you want to earn good money could sell items 84/91 at a price WELL HIGH! whoever . and has money buys .
Same rare items . Putting the sale but priced EXPENSIVE . WHO HAS MONEY PURCHASE. Who does not have , try their luck . but at least better than the current drops .
I do not know if it's luck or what .. but I already rode more than 30 times the ancient pieces of stone ... and no work ... too bad .
Thanks

So according to this logic there was no valid reason to change safe zones. Talking shit in safe zones is not a valid reason, your complaint that it interferes with GMs reading is invalid as GMs are not on enough anyways. Also axes? We talked about this brother, I generally don't have 10-15 minutes to strip a tower shield once. The whole point of the shield str. is so that one will actually *censored*ing strip (one of many points actually).

Lol, wtf. Is this an anti-summon idea?

Summoning is the #1 way to keep shit-talkers off the map. This condition came from way left field, no idea where you're going with this.

Well, the invu was removed now, lets see how it works.

Try send an e-mail to old players to lure them back.

We should discuss now about other possibilities, like:

1)easy 180

2)back non stoppable d3d4

3)first drop % increased to armors 21/28

If the GMs are open to those changes either, of course.