Sign in to follow this  
Umad

Dragon Gm Abusing Powers.

Okay, so I was doing my thing, hunting ettins, and all of a sudden I see a WW spawn, chasing me, like i was being Tgt'd. Dragon[GM] was the only one online at the time, people can confirm it. I called him a piece of shit, he muted me on both chars, abuse or not?

kcdxue.jpg

4q0tus.jpg

7162xw.jpg

w0t08z.jpg

I'll post a ticket as well, just in case.

EDIT : oh and the monsters were hitting me while i was invis, as you can see on the screen shots.

Edited by Umad

I've already told you I didn't do anything lol .

I'm locking this topic to avoid drama

Admins will answer to your ticket

Admins can check chat logs and tell you in your ticket.

I'm going to start suspending forum posting privileges if people keep posting things that should be in tickets.

P.S.

Muting you for calling him a piece of shit? That's perfectly reasonable for GM's to do. Be glad I wasn't online, or it would have been a pretty long mute.

As an Admin I'd like to take the opportunity and publicly comment on this as you felt the need to post in public what should of been in a ticket in the first place.

As stated already in rule #15 that GMs don't have the power to create item, the same way GMs don't have the power to create summons.

GMs were never able to do that, that is one of the reasons why we introduced automated summon events which can be set-up by a GM. Summoning could be done in private, for friends, a small group or for their own benefit. For such reasons GMs are forbidden to have those powers. Yet summon events are always global, always announced and publicly known that they'll occur and cannot be hidden at all.

Accusing a GM of abusing powers he doesn't have is foolish in the first place, you'd only make yourself a laughter in public by doing so.

Secondly when you think a GM abuses, it should be in a ticket and not in the public forums, you'd warn the abusing GM and he'll just stop his abuse (for a short while), so it be a second stupid thing to do as you'd tip off the abuser.

Thirdly accusing a GM in public of abusing powers he doesn't have earned you the mute in the first place as you're breaking rules right there.

Fourthly logging another char to argue you mute is against the rules as well. If you think it was incorrect, submit an abuse ticket.

Fifthly posting this in forums and publicly accuse a GM of abusing powers he doesn't have also violates the rules.

You're lucky not to get 2030 for violating rule number 6, 7 and 23.