Sign in to follow this  

Still Abusing Powers.

My last topic was closed without me being able to coment anything but from last topic and this statement you can all tell where the staff here lies.

I reported farjat for abusing powers and muting me with NO REASON. I quoted something white said about spanish in global and get muted on 3 chars. My ticket was instantly closed and this is the reply I get.

farjat[GM](Helbreath Nemesis GameMaster)Posted on 7-9-2013 at 4:54 PM

white sayed.
Talk to ME in english. he doesnt mean your normal chat.
Muted cause argueing. Read rules.
Oh and GM abuse is for GMs. not for owners/admins

So lets see farjat. You and white are the ONLY Gms here (but you say ur not Gms ur owners/admins) whats the purpose of the report Gm abuse function if you HAVE no GameMaster according to your logic?

Talk to me in english? I am english Farjat I live in the USA.

the title on your replies even says farjat[GM](Helbreath Nemesis GameMaster)

Joris's exact words were this farjat, " This is an international and english speaking server!, You can speak whatever you want to in guild chat, private chat, skype or msn or w/e but I do not want spanish in global." Those were Joris's EXACT words. Then you said muted cause I was arguing? I never argued one time, I was talking to Joris in private chat and he said he had no reason to mute me, maybe you need to get with Joris and see what exactly he said, and hell, maybe look at the chat logs. I understand you were mad about the spamming going on cause of the bans, buy i played no part in any of that, I was just quoting, word for word, what Joris said and blam mute, never a warning or nothing. Closing my topics and not letting me or anybody else reply just shows you do not care what we think as players.

Edited by 213

We have an entire staff who work very hard to keep nemesis going. You've only seen 3 of them in nemesis 3 release appear in game, that's Farjat, Alka and myself, White[GM].

Yet there are a bunch of other GMs like Jing, Squall, MJ, Sky, Sexy, Scat and Colo who work behind the scenes. Not all of them appear in-game or are even actively playing the game as normal characters, but we, the admins and I as developer value their input ALOT.

I stated before we don't need GMs, and that's true. We don't need GMs in the public area, lesser GMs there makes less bans for stupid people who argue a GM or even attempt to argue an Admin.

If you wish to argue an issue that happend between you and a GM, make a ticket. The system is specially designed for the players to put their issues.

It is possible that GMs abuse powers, that's true, we even got a special ticket type for that to report it. Such abuse tickets can only be read by Admins.

Yes I already did that Joris, and farjat instantly closes my ticket and says the comment I posted above. Do you not get what I am saying? I am AMERICAN, I dont disagree with anything you said about the spanish chat, but i get muted on 3 chars for saying what you said? I used the report game master ticket but apparently, farjat thinks hes "above" being reported. All i want are my mutes lifted cause he muted our guildmaster and my 2 chars for 2 hrs+ for agreeing with what you said about the spanish chat. I was trying to talk with you ingame but farjat keeps muting every last char I log in on , closes all my tickets with lame responses when I am trying to be a logical person here.

Edited by 213

OMFG White Means "Do not talk to ME in spanish. This is an english server blablbala"

He means basicly if u dont talk us in english is very probably u dont get an answer.

I can speack spanish and english and between that 2 languages i answer in the one from who i got the question. Just because i can and i want him to be answered.

White can answer u in dutch or english.

U can talk whatever in general chats.

OMFG White Means "Do not talk to ME in spanish. This is an english server blablbala"

He means basicly if u dont talk us in english is very probably u dont get an answer.

I can speack spanish and english and between that 2 languages i answer in the one from who i got the question. Just because i can and i want him to be answered.

White can answer u in dutch or english.

U can talk whatever in general chats.

Farjat that is NOT what joris said ingame, and even if thats the case, I STILL DONT DISAGREE WITH IT, so why mute me for quoting a GMs words and agreeing with what he said? Even Joris just confimed YOU ARE A GM, so if you are a GM you can be reported just like any other GM can be. I violated no rules, I have read them 4 times nowI am not mad at you, I am trying to get a point thru to you, I didnt disagree with what joris said, And what you are claiming he said is not in fact what was said in global by him. I just want my mutes lifted that is all, if i violated any rules I would understand but I did not.

Edited by 213

Jomad/MaryJane and xRapha. Why not release my mute man. You seem rational enough to know that I was agreeing with what Joris said. Im not here to argue with you and muting me for not violating any rules that I have read 5 times now. Joris read what I posted above, and did not say 1 thing about what I quoted him as saying as him not saying that. I dont think I should have to argu with you on forums but you keep closing every ticket I make, when all i want is to dicuss these invalid mutes you gave me bud. Thats all.