Sign in to follow this  
breakM

Some Questions Regarding Skills

1) Is the skill limit 600% like it used to be?

2) Is the formula the same? 20-50: Current Skill+2 / 51-100: (Current Skill+1)*(Current Skill+1)/10?

skill cap has always been 700, and combat skills ie. magic, weapon skills are very fast to level up pretty much all current skill+1 for each level even at >50.

Oh, you are right, some server changed it to 800% and for some reason i thought it used to be 600%. And yes, i noticed how easy is to get some skills, but im asking about the other ones.

Thanks for replying.

Hover your mouse pointer over some Skill in the F8 table and you're going to know how many "successes" you need in order to reach the next skill level.

Hover your mouse pointer over some Skill in the F8 table and you're going to know how many "successes" you need in order to reach the next skill level.

Yes, i saw that last night. Im at work right now so i cant login, and i wanted to know how many pots do i need to make to get 50% Alchemy. 1095 i think, if the formula remains the same. God, 1095 Slime Jellys, it sickens me, and im not even taking into account other monsters parts..

Yes, i saw that last night. Im at work right now so i cant login, and i wanted to know how many pots do i need to make to get 50% Alchemy. 1095 i think, if the formula remains the same. God, 1095 Slime Jellys, it sickens me, and im not even taking into account other monsters parts..

If u at work.. then work!!!

• 1,095 potions must be made to increase the alchemy skill from 20% to 50%.
  • 30,665 potions must be made to increase the alchemy skill from 20% to 100%.

Its a hard and long way to travel i been there... Enjoy ;)

Nub. the list of what u are asking is on the front main site!!!

• Easy Fighting Skill Progression for: Magic-Resistance, Magic, Short Sword, Archery, Long-Sword, Fencing, Axe-Attack, Shield, Hammer, Staff-Attack