Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Server Status Report: First Week

OK after 1 week i can say all what happened was expected.

We was expecting Strong attacks. And we Got GIANT ones!

Which are becoming weaker now. And we will get a few more, but will be 100% controlled soon.

We was ready and our Defence Strategy is making great. We have no more downtime than a few minutes.

Moved an entire guild to aresden: On a meeting with like 10 GUildmasters Both town. Almost all of them choosed to support Rezpekt Movement. moving ppl is Ugly. but was too overporered already.

We got and still have some minor rollbacks, which we are covering by tickets. We have tracking of every action in game and we can check if u lost something important. please just make a ticket if u need.

We are on the way to find the problem. We know somehow where it cames from and in a matter of time will be done.

I expected to fill the arena on the First Weekend but we are not stable enoff yet.

White is also trying to make connections smoother. But it result imposible to measure if we are under attacks.

things are going good for the 1st week, somethings can go better but hey, the server is doing quite great!

moving a guild is better than random player moves, just hope that only move will be enough to balance both sides.

ffa at arena? teams? lvl restrictions?

we need some mr events! => i prefer inside church to do it, since its big and no1 use it... as the normal summon event but only with magic orcs :D

can be done with poison event too, maybe summon only poison snakes/scorps

and both work for shield% too ( once orcs run out of mana)

Interesting, but I find it weird that the majority of EKs are with Aresden anyway.

By overpowered do you mean in terms of numbers?

Number of people that fight and ek is different. Ares have guilds that are pvp orientated whereas Elvines are all farmers :D

But that is ok.. more challenging.

As you can see from Heldenien, numbers can overpower skill. Even with rezpect moved to ares it still seemed to be a 3:2 ratio of elvs: ares, if not a greater majority in favor of Elvine.

As you can see from Heldenien, numbers can overpower skill. Even with rezpect moved to ares it still seemed to be a 3:2 ratio of elvs: ares, if not a greater majority in favor of Elvine.

Heldenian wasnt too bad from my point of view.

There was a moment on which aresden started to destroy and elvine stopped but then turnaround again.

balance is kinda better now.